I'm sorry, I was really rude and please accept my apologies.

I'm feeling a little woozy. We have a special connection. You and your spouse should spend time together.

My daughter is often sick. I suppose that's allowed. The lion is king of beasts. I've let everybody down. I can wait a little bit longer. You're going to speak Portuguese fluently! This picture frame can make the picture rise in value. What time do you leave for school? How did your interview go? While she is rich, she says she is poor.

Don't forget to answer the letter. The inscription carved into the rock is from the sixth century B.C.E. Francisco always tries to set a good example for his children. My shoes need polishing. Duck your head. Judging from the look on his face, it seems that he has succeeded. The EU's unity is gradually becoming shakier. The brake didn't work. It brought me down to earth.

Why does Wilmer look so upset?

I'm fixing dinner. I borrow money. Perseverance, it is often said, is the key to success.

Are they going to arrest him? I just wanted to see how you were doing. I can't agree with your opinion in this respect. They like you very much.

We are two men short. Do you want to ask anyone else a question? She did not desire his death. You scared me! Don't creep up on people like that. This rug is handmade. The railroad is parallel to the road. Why is it okay for boys, but not for girls? What does he do for the city? Please be careful. She fled the United States.

Being bilingual is the norm. You need this more than I do. They have really good food there. Kitty promised he'd help me build a doghouse. I want a cellular phone. That's what you have to do. You have decided to quit smoking. Her sewing basket, dresser drawers and pantry shelves are all systematically arranged in apple-pie order. You're a good father, no question about it.

I don't want to see Lewis. This is really funny. Do you remember this movie? Russell said Ric did a good job. Kazuhiro has several suggestions. This isn't my job. Shut up or I'll shut you up! I just gave up.

Nobody likes a know-it-all. There is no other way to understand the sentence. It's been a long time since I've seen you. I'm very grateful for that.

When you smile, I am happy. You did all you could. Do you know who stole Mahesh's laptop? That looks smart on you. I know that tune, but I can't remember the lyrics. He is the talk of the town.

They loved each other. We're good friends. This is the first time I've ever made Jackye cry. It's time for the news on Channel 79. I couldn't be prouder of my kids. Let's see if Patricia can manage to do it by himself. Earle makes his own bed every morning. If you weren't so scatterbrained, you wouldn't fall always for the same. Where was I when I needed myself most? After all is said and done, he was a first-rate novelist.

The deeper we dived, the colder the water got. Sandeep always dreamed of becoming a bounty hunter. Yoko went shopping yesterday.

It was a fair price. You remember me, don't you?