(813) 857-8996

He didn't even say good-bye. I know I did the right thing. There was enough water for two days. Laurie swims well. You came when I was thirty. Who does this suitcase belong to? That wouldn't make any difference. John is taller than anybody else. There's no reason for concern.

(813) 857-8996

It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Why don't you believe Skef when he says he's happy? Do I need to meet with Celeste alone? If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be. The summer heat is rolling in. This is the house. Children whose parents are rich do not know how to use money. I've got too many concerns in my head at the moment.

(813) 857-8996

Do you know where he lives? Because a new commodity is announced, it is in good supply every three months. What is Tatoeba?

(813) 857-8996

I've known Brandi all my life. Eli wanted to save the world. I'm trying to figure out what to tell Raman. The dog is running after the squirrel. Is this your car? Guilherme is from Brazil. He is Brazilian. People once mocked the idea that the earth is round.

(813) 857-8996

It's very cold in my house. Christophe is a misfit. The dancer whirled around the hall. Dawn and Thomas just got married last year. Gabriel prefers the calamansi juice.

(813) 857-8996

He has some share of his father's genius. Bret doesn't seem very impressed. Robert enjoyed talking with his girlfriend. Emmett broke the silence. Juan looks like he's sleepy. He gets a reasonable salary as a bank clerk. A very elderly couple is having an elegant dinner to celebrate their 75th wedding anniversary. How do you live with that? He does not understand modern technology.

(813) 857-8996

It's kind of creepy in here, isn't it? May I bring my friends? We don't even know where Pablo is. He had to address the meeting. Coleen is going to kiss Kristi. I thought I was quite clear on that. You have no idea what you've missed.

(813) 857-8996

I love the way you say my name. I wear sunglasses at night. It probably won't rain tomorrow.

(813) 857-8996

You're old. I was thinking of Ole. My wife is a vegetarian. It wasn't personal. I want to learn to sound more like a native speaker.

(813) 857-8996

Crossing the street, he was knocked down by a car. I woke up thirty minutes ago. You're grumpy. Any excuse will serve a tyrant.

(813) 857-8996

It happened that I met Mr Uno on the street. I'm sure glad no one was hurt. I was fired without cause. People are getting down.