(814) 686-4114

Today a law was enacted which allows abortion. We're in luck. Freedom is a new religion, the religion of our time. I'll meet Jarvis some other time. Go be with Cary. Many promises had been made. I know it's cruel, but you're far too ugly to make it in the entertainment business.

(814) 686-4114

I would rather let him have his own way. I was like that too, when I was younger. I don't like cooking. He has the social skills of a wet mop. She was a Brown before her marriage.

(814) 686-4114

He worked for five hours on end. Vistlik is dedicated. I'll be with Antonella if you need me.

(814) 686-4114

I must give my respects. An insect is a small animal and it has six legs. I allow myself no sweets. In response to customer concerns, we will definitely be addressing this software defect. You'll never know until you try. Robots shouldn't need roborants. I bought flowers - roses, lilies, and so on. Did you just lose a bet? The work will be a great tax on his time.

(814) 686-4114

There's party at Kathleen's tonight. Keep your promises. Jim drove too fast, which was reckless. His reckless driving brought about his death. The treaty was not a success.

(814) 686-4114

Rolf doesn't stand a chance of winning. In 1939, as in 1914, the world was on the brink of war. I scarcely believed my eyes. Paola is a very good friend. She is awesome. Summer is gone. I'll just be a minute. He is tolerant in religious belief of others. Someone has to confront her.

(814) 686-4114

My mother used to be into tennis. I have no choice but to take the red-eye back to New York. The comic book that Tomoko lent me was not at all interesting. We're sinking. Sugih wishes he was a better swimmer. Whatever do you mean? Why did you pick them? I have some books that you might like to read.

(814) 686-4114

Shirley waited alone in the hallway. I've decided to retire. At the time, our country was confronted with serious economic difficulties.

(814) 686-4114

You're going to like this. His parents helped whoever asked for their help.

(814) 686-4114

Dick did this on his own. A number of students announced their readiness to engage in the contest. We're Facebook friends. I can't finish this work by 2:30. Anderson fell down on the floor. I have difficulty concentrating. Are you saying I was right? Srinivas would like to know what's going to happen. By switching your lover from 3D to 2D, you may successfully reduce all social-interaction-related costs. I beat him at chess.

(814) 686-4114

You're not as good as you think you are. The game was slow, and it was also boring. You agree with Kerry, don't you? I am interested in your past. He gave me some good advice about entering that college. You're who I need now.