Would you ask Rolfe to talk to Jacques? We don't even know for sure that Presley will be here. Venkata asked me to speak more slowly. Why won't anyone eat my potatoes?

Maybe you gave up too fast.

I asked her to do it for me. Anna put his book down. Micah takes good care of the birds. Were you with Anthony that evening? The entire world is a very narrow bridge. The important thing is to fear nothing. This climate is having a bad effect on your health.

Minutes of the previous meeting were accepted. Toby can't tell jokes. This is one of those times. I wasn't sure what size to get. Are you really happy? Susanne loves dicks. I could care less.

Okay, that will do. Marsh has a lot to do. Look on me, and do likewise. These patients have trouble walking. I made her happy.

He had his car stolen in broad daylight. I don't think we're getting anywhere. She has come to know something like love. In late summer and autumn one can see the leaves change colour. I envied him his new house. I wish Kirsten were here with us now. I love to see you laugh. The beautiful woman is tall. May fifth is Children's Day.

I have pain in my arm. You are still full of energy. I can't help laughing at her. You may have to help her. Vernon tried to open the window. He's fighting for his life. You just missed him. That joke he told really cracked me up! I'll go myself.

To be employed, you must fill out an application. I'll see to it that you meet her at the party. This one's on the house. Louis sent Clarissa on an errand. What kind of fish is that? He awoke to find the house on fire. Do you guys understand me? She fell down the stairs. Your essay has some mistakes, but as a whole it is very good.

We could all use some sleep. I'm Irish but I don't speak Irish. They all loved it.

I'll tell them this afternoon. Emily can't eat ground meat. She entered into conversation with zeal. Laurence wouldn't even look at me. I borrowed a necklace to wear to the banquet tonight. You're not going to want to miss this. Wendell died after a long illness. Everybody around here has a dog. She lives in a valley in a town far from the beach. I'll write to them again.

I cannot open this box without breaking it. You'd better go to bed at once. Don't throw this paper away! I pressed my forehead against Dennis's. A bird shat on my aunt's car. He looks nice.

Sometimes on a winter's night the Snow Queen flies through the streets of the town, and breathes with her frosty breath upon the windows, and then they are covered with strange and beautiful forms, like trees and flowers. I'm sorry, but you'll have to pay an excess weight fee. I'll do it the way you've told me to do it.