(815) 285-7854

I don't like the way Blake is always fishing for a compliment. Why am I studying Icelandic? I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Did Philippe eat his dinner? It's high time you took a vacation. Sofoklis has done his part. I asked them how dinner was, but nobody answered me. I'm afraid I can't tell you that.

(815) 285-7854

Latin is an Indo-European language. Now, will you help me? Dad, what is the difference between the mafia and the government?

(815) 285-7854

If you have something to say, say it. I sold the picture for 20000 yen. Belinda is a top-notch defence lawyer and his services are in demand. I didn't want the baby to catch a cold, so I closed the window. Leif and Barney enjoyed themselves at the party. I would like to request a short recess. I just graduated from Harvard. I already sent an email to the Support department.

(815) 285-7854

Losing at the Rio Olympics crushed the athlete's ego. Gil won't go to school today. I told him to leave the room. We haven't seen her of late. I thought Carolyn would be hungry. I'm not surprised you don't know the answer.

(815) 285-7854

Daniel let us all down. Please call me at my hotel later. Help him. Marsha and I dated a long time ago. Leonard told me that you probably know where Andrew lives. There is a lot of furniture in this room. You're clever, but not clever enough.

(815) 285-7854

It'll be hard to convince them. Oh no! I lost the car key. You could invite me. Please fix the iron. Lack of sleep is bad for the body. We will travel if the car is ready.

(815) 285-7854

These pictures are really very beautiful. You'll probably find walking through that part of town interesting. Keep Harmon there. I promise you. I fell in love with you.

(815) 285-7854

Spock doesn't like to be contradicted. Samuel put his empty glass on the table.

(815) 285-7854

If you don't mind, I'd like to talk to Jayesh alone. Isn't that theirs? You can't carry on like this. At what time do you start working or studying? Are you seriously thinking about selling this online? I feel really bad about that. I am glad to hear that we were not seriously hurt. You can read where you were, but you can't write where you'll be. Suddenly he spotted me. Her idea differs entirely from mine.

(815) 285-7854

Death in no way differs from life.

(815) 285-7854

The settlers learned that the land in the valley was fertile. He pushed his way through the crowd. I'm going to the Number Four hospital. Stanley died in the crash. You are working in Milan. He left the pizzeria with his mouth smeared with sauce. Do you think we were wrong?

(815) 285-7854

Maria and Sandra want to see us. I'll work hard. I don't want to know about it. Finally, he carried out his plan. Gypsy is from Boston, isn't he? I haven't the time to read.

(815) 285-7854

How long does this train stop there? Ramanan doesn't like beating around the bush but prefers to get straight to the point. Will he be able to catch the train? We can't trust him because he often tells lies. The lagoon's water is cold. Jeff shot at the deer but missed.

(815) 285-7854

If you eat well, you're likely to live longer. Why didn't you try and stop Kriton? I hope you're having fun. You're asking for too much. I've been cheated before. The marathon will be held, rain or shine. They have plenty of water. London has been fun. Is there bus service to the airport? I stayed behind to help her.