815-941-5613

Sal doesn't know how tall Linda is. Marguerite handed Novo a cup of hot coffee. I'll give you a local anesthetic. Our new teacher is fresh out of college. The seller weighs the cheese on the copper scales. I want a cellular phone, but I don't have enough money to pay for one. You won't find it so easy next time.

815-941-5613

We saw Mac make a fantastic shot. Try kicking it. She wanted a piece of cake, but there was none left. You're lucky I was here. What would you have done all by yourself? They blamed him for the failure of the company. You're a big boy. Her health has been declining these past months.

815-941-5613

Piete must be very happy after winning the race. I don't see it. They're going to find your stash of cigarettes, and then you'll be in trouble. Girls aren't worth the trouble, Hank.

815-941-5613

Manuel wanted to see it. She is attending on her sick mother. You'd think they'd call if they weren't planning on coming. You and Brenda are not hungry. I'm still running a little bit late.

815-941-5613

Tell me again that you love me. Lynn got drunk and drowned his sorrows in that one night of intemperance. Just tell me everything you know. The boy rolled downstairs. I'm so sorry about what happened up there. Floria trusts us. Would it be OK if I didn't go to school today? They're back where they want to be. How much should they get? The answers to those questions are yes and no, respectively.

815-941-5613

Her dog isn't very fast. She was my only joy. Attendance is free. Newton was instrumental in developing techniques to prevent counterfeiting of the English money.

815-941-5613

He won't be in time for the meeting. Hey, I thought you'd be pleased. I'm getting a big raise. They boil water for tea. The two met in October in Boston. Do you think Think kissed Frances? I've started teaching my kids to surf.

815-941-5613

Is your coworker an American? If it's all right with you, I'd appreciate your not bringing up the subject. We don't want to hear about it. You're not going to make me drink alone, are you? Jeffrey really likes Hughes, doesn't he? There's no soap. You can't ask him to do that. I want to see Lana in my office. She usually went to the gym on Thursday. I always get dressed before I have breakfast.

815-941-5613

Nowadays mobile phones are very popular. In the period to come, there will be a time of peace and tranquility. There are things about me you don't know. Where could I see you? Would you like to tea with us this afternoon? When I was a university student, I always pulled an all-nighter before a test. Please accept my apology. He left for New York a week ago. We must pay the tax.

815-941-5613

Your shirts need to be washed. The two countries are antagonistic to each other. Erick works for a tech company in Silicon Valley. Dan gave Linda money for an abortion. Micheal needed emergency surgery. I'll stand guard now. The two teams competed in the final game. Halloween is over! I don't care what society thinks.

815-941-5613

Were you angry? The doctor told him to rest at home, which is advice he followed. She is visiting Paris. This is the vase that Torsten broke. Where is the Russian embassy?

815-941-5613

We have very good business. Were you here this morning? We should stick to our plan. Tell me the reason why you want to live in the countryside.

815-941-5613

They rushed to the scene of the traffic accident. Where is the city hall? Max was the one who got beaten up. Roberta is really getting tired of this. I wish I had ridden my bicycle here. There are people which have been given to taste only poison, to which any surprise is a hurtful one and any acquaintance becomes a new torture opportunity. First of all, I must say this. Ship ahoy! Kaj likes the ocean.

815-941-5613

Her only interest is the accumulation of money. We don't always do that.

815-941-5613

Shane was almost killed. Warm weather favored our picnic. My brother can drive a car. We'll get it right eventually. That's all we saw. If only I were rich, I would buy a villa on the seashore. He and his mother went shopping. I have to drink. Juliet has been a very bad boy. I still don't have an answer.

815-941-5613

How can you live like this? Eliot lives near the dike. What are they whispering to each other? You'd better make it quick. Come back to the party. We'll wait and see. If it weren't for her help, I would not be alive now. When Michael was a child, her family was very poor. You can't run my life.