I think someone, and I know very well who, came in my bedroom. We're getting married in October. I didn't realize you didn't understand French. I agree with you completely. She watched him continue to fight as hard as he could. We're going to take our time.

Is she sure about her travel plans? We had to react quickly.

Ramanan isn't suffering from an altered perception of reality. He's enjoying it. Didn't you see the red flag? Tharen stole a base. There aren't many good tunes coming out nowadays. You're going to love it. Just breathe normally.

I'm asking you to give Harris a chance. He extended the knowledge of biochemistry. She showed the visitor her baby.

Chocolate tastes sweet. The river is 50 meters in breadth. Daniele has had plenty of time. A common swift can spend its first two or three years on the wing before breeding, and making its first ever landing. I do that a lot. Adam regularly needs to have ingrowing eyelashes trimmed by an optometrist. If it snows, airplanes won't be able to take off. My parents made me go there. Edward disagreed with Vickie. Some seldom speak unless spoken to.

I'm getting thirsty. Let's get out of Clare's way and let him do what needs to be done. Maria's hair is long. I just want to be clear. Do you know who he is? I thought you might feel sorry for Straka. The whole town was under water. He's writing a book. Ruth bought his magic wand at a magic wand shop.

I owe my success to the fact that I never had a clock in my workroom. We are going to make a test of the engine tomorrow. I've been careless.

Ramanan is my hero.

Who could blame us? Pia doesn't need to get up so early tomorrow. How long have you been in town? I've been drinking too much coffee. Please say hello to her. He is not in the habit of going to church. Without your effort you cannot hope for success.

He doesn't heed any advice. Tracy says that's the stupidest thing he ever saw. I'm eating fruits because I'm hungry.

She attacked him with a pair of scissors.

I thought George was going to Harvard. Just give it up, Kurt. You need to see a neurologist. If I killed myself, everyone would be happy, wouldn't they? You arrived at the moment I left. The radio died. How do you find the volume of a cylinder?

I have to dry my hair. Are there many cowsheds in this village? I'll be gone for a while. That is all right. I can share. Alain was right not to do that. This horse is white. Shakil got Malcolm to translate the letter into French. I don't want to look foolish. There are few mistakes in your composition.