(818) 425-7258

We will make it public. I'll treat you like an adult when you start acting like one. I've finished reading that book. I erred in the calculation.

(818) 425-7258

We ran all the way to the station. I'll have her call you when she gets back. Tharen should relax.

(818) 425-7258

Where do I book a bus tour? John is the taller of the two, and the tallest of them all. I want to see your sister. Thank you in advance. Do you eat it in the classroom? School will soon break up for the summer vacation.

(818) 425-7258

Small businesses will have to tighten their belts to survive. Dawn isn't delusional. I was much impressed by his speech. I have lived here for ten years. This medication can cure him.

(818) 425-7258

I am weak in geography. Cyrano had a very large nose. My stomach has been hurting. Nate sometimes sits still for hours and gazes at the sea. The Queen made an address to the nation.

(818) 425-7258

A third is less than a half. He was a great general and statesman. There's a good chance that we'll win. Yesterday, a man told me that I sleep around too much. Let's get ready for school. That is the blackest obsidian I have ever seen before. I need water. I'll only be a moment.

(818) 425-7258

It was quite pleasant. I'm sorry it took so long. I don't think it's that simple. Evelyn is planning a birthday party for Manavendra. How long does the trip take?

(818) 425-7258

As a matter of fact, he knows nothing about it. He took some very beautiful pictures in Monaco. Dad is coming home tomorrow. You may use my car at any time. The cat was not trying to be cruel. Tharen isn't weak. My keys are gone. In his opinion Brasilia was a failure in many ways. Have you told Shari what to do?

(818) 425-7258

Different people have various skull shape I'm related to them. We had an unpleasant experience there. Darci isn't going to tell us anything. She likes to dress up as a nurse.

(818) 425-7258

I got leave to go home. I took a swing at him. We'll deal with it. I hate the rain.

(818) 425-7258

He's no judge of music. Christmas-time drew near and many young trees were cut down. They have devised a cure for this illness. He used to be well off and generous, but now he lives from hand to mouth. Why are you being so stubborn? I thought you came to see them. Sonny broke his eyeglass frames when he dropped his glasses. I work on the computer all day.

(818) 425-7258

Phillip was offered a job in Boston. I was bored. I haven't yet seen that happen in Boston. I've always wanted a pet. I went shopping last Saturday. It's an heirloom. Been in my family for generations. We'd like to ask you some questions. Unfortunately it will be impossible for us to accept your proposal.

(818) 425-7258

It's not mine to give away. Warm wishes. There is a TV in this room. The snowplow cleared the snow from the street. The child did not intent to break your arm. Live in affluence. Generally speaking, the climate here is mild. A hang glider launched off the cliff.