818-425-7258

It's about time you got here! I'd be glad to go in your place.

818-425-7258

It was Vijay's turn to cook, but he'd forgotten to buy the ingredients for the dish he wanted to prepare. I told him I didn't want to go. I think you understand what I mean. I found the lost cat that its owner had been looking for for a long time. People tend to only compliment you on your language ability when it's apparent that you still don't quite sound like a native speaker. He has not more than a hundred novels. Her sewing basket, dresser drawers and pantry shelves are all systematically arranged in apple-pie order. This road follows the shoreline for the next thirty kilometers.

818-425-7258

I have to conclude this deal within a week.

818-425-7258

Victor made a lot of money in Boston and then moved back to Chicago. I live nearby. There's a coffee shop in front of the station. The positive integer 126 has the prime factors 2, 3, 3 and 7. She visited the zoo with him. Ignore him. Pia is back in uniform. He wants to squish the bug.

818-425-7258

What do you think of Pitawas's new car?

818-425-7258

You were Hitoshi's only friend. The public neglected his genius for many years. Get on with it, Geoffrey. We're very good friends.

818-425-7258

I'll find out what's happening. It was not until I read the book that I knew about it. He found the door locked. It's good fun. I was sentenced to three years for robbery. I can't stand that noise any longer.

818-425-7258

She encouraged him to write a novel.

818-425-7258

What can I do to help her? Where did you go with that girl? I'll mention it to Jesper.

818-425-7258

I felt it my duty to do so. Have you ever seen a baby pigeon? Let him rest in peace, but above all let us live with a good memory! Who doesn't want to be happy in life? He lives six houses beyond my house. Daniel is quite dependable, isn't he? I'm just popping out to the #2 factory. Some of the students come to school by car. I thought Sanjib lived in this neck of the woods. She told the story with tears in her eyes.