(818) 425-7258

It was too much for them. The pain was more than he could stand. I've seen that movie many times, but I'd like to see it again. You shouldn't smoke. Helen said to be quiet.

(818) 425-7258

Life being very short, you ought not to waste your time. I know you need some more money.

(818) 425-7258

I bought this medicine for my father. This trial is guilty of wasting my time; the verdict is therefore guilty. That is a fish. If possible, I'd like to receive an answer. How can one achieve such brilliant results? What a worthy cause! Let's hope we never have to do this again. Is it working?

(818) 425-7258

I think Shawn is lazy. This film moved audiences around the world. I hope you will be quite well again before long.

(818) 425-7258

Skeeter didn't help wash the dishes. What am I missing here? He is similar to his father.

(818) 425-7258

I cannot rinse the dishes. There is no water. I don't understand them. This molecule has a crystalline structure. We must find it. Stacy didn't have a chance to visit Mongo that last time he was in Boston. Are you shitting me ? I wouldn't want to live in Boston.

(818) 425-7258

I'll never make it. Walt isn't wealthy. I should take this. Vadim lent me his bicycle.

(818) 425-7258

Who was rummaging through my things? I've come to take you home. I need you to tell me what you know about Surya. Can you speak English? Cookie likes adventure stories. Have you finally lost your nerve? It would've been better if you'd stayed with Knudsen. They both fell in love with the same man. His success was in part due to luck.

(818) 425-7258

Roxane can eat pretty much anything. We'll arrive in three hours if we drive. The football World Cup will be held in Brazil in 2014. Why don't you go to sleep? You're Daisho? Up till now you've really lorded it over us haven't you? I'm afraid you've misunderstood this. Friends help each other. Just let me know what's wrong. This is killing us.

(818) 425-7258

I wonder how permanent this is going to be. I really would like Oscar's opinion on this. It's incredibly powerful. Hilda doesn't know what to do. Did you know that Terrence can't speak French? When I was a child I often walked in the woods. Is this really your car? I really need to see Clark.

(818) 425-7258

Joe knew he had no time to spare. According to her opinion, yes. Do you have the remote? We're fearless.

(818) 425-7258

I took my shoes off and threw them out the window. It was a cry of despair. Maybe Murthy threatened Ken. I need a table for eight. No one will attend to you there. I want to go fishing.

(818) 425-7258

What do you care what I do? We paid Gilles too much. It's sufficient. You can meet her tonight.

(818) 425-7258

He stole his classmate's cellphone and hid it inside another student's bag. Scallops are on sale today. Would you like him to help you? We spent the weekend with friends. I have my own thoughts on that subject.

(818) 425-7258

I want to know what's on that train. Jeffery was accepted to Harvard. Mom sighed, and tousled the hair of her son's head. You can't resign now. What's it like? The workers are against the new plan. I've found it. When do you stop work?

(818) 425-7258

We had to come back soon because school was about to start. Don't beat around the bush. Half of them are students. As it is, you are awake. He doesn't care about money. We made a sand castle. I can't buy that now, because I don't have enough money. The Earth's atmosphere contains water vapor which helps to moderate our daily temperatures. Sehyo owed me a lot of money.

(818) 425-7258

It must be past midnight. Did you do your homework? The meeting is only two days away. I'm not brave. I'm looking out for Vistlik.

(818) 425-7258

I wanted to be there with you. He taxed me with neglect of duty. The government compensated the farmers for the damage to the crops. It's natural that she should get angry. We're going to find her. He didn't come on time. I'm repairing the house. She is apprehensive of failure in the finals. Dalton told me he wasn't sick anymore. No one is saying that.

(818) 425-7258

I hope someone sees this. My dog chased a lizard and snapped its tail off. Rodney's strange. Marilyn has been watching TV all day. "Your dog died." "Ha, yeah, very funny." I want you to find her. Jiri still has a slight limp. He's all by himself.