(819) 241-7129

Don't smoke! Everybody did their part. Suresh wants to change. Now I want to talk a bit about the European Union. Please let me know when I should get off. From a very early age he amazed everyone with his extraordinary abilities to do mathematical calculations in his head without the use of pen and paper. I don't think I can do this without you. How can I reach you?

(819) 241-7129

Everyone admired his courage. Barbra deactivated her Facebook account. The warranty doesn't cover normal wear and tear. How did you arrive at that conclusion?

(819) 241-7129

He was ill, so he lay in bed all day long. Does she drink milk? She walked towards us with a smile on her face. Urs ran off like a coward. How are the negotiations coming along? It seemed to be cheap. I want the class to be silent.

(819) 241-7129

Without you we will not succeed. There are no more bullets in my gun. If you go straight on, you'll see the cinema after the second street on the left. Sassan saw how upset Damone was and decided not to say anything more. One of my friends is studying abroad. Neville is doing his homework. It's all settled.

(819) 241-7129

She participated in the children's games. Our decision to go to Portugal was quite arbitrary. Ssi can't be bothered making the effort to get on with Honzo's mother. Perhaps she will come tomorrow. He distinguished himself in the contest.

(819) 241-7129

Elliott had to explain the joke to Kamiya. I was chosen for that. They're fantastic. This is what's wrong with our culture, but we can change it. Can I make a reservation? The rebellion was soon put down. I would have set aside the day for it if you'd told me ahead of time. I had her sweep my room. Tell me why you care.

(819) 241-7129

We use miscellaneous methods such as discussion, threats and physical injury. Most of them were university students. I don't have time to talk now.

(819) 241-7129

Narendra wants to buy a car, but he can't afford to. I know what you do. I'm fixing it up. How many men are guarding them? Give them a chance. Ricardo plays the cello with one of the local orchestras. This isn't where I parked my car. "Who can best do the job?" "No one other than Brandy." The car my grandfather gave me only got ten miles per gallon. Randolph knew that he wouldn't be able to finish the report by 2:30.

(819) 241-7129

We sat in the very back of the auditorium. Between you and me, he's a shallow thinker. Francisco knows who I am. I thought you were mad at them.

(819) 241-7129

Dennis is considering visiting his uncle in Boston. Your alphasyllabary needs better vowel marks. I live on the 6th floor. I will give you the money. His brother is a very capable doctor. The rebels took control of the capital. We don't know how to find him. Take it away, please. Of the two girls, she is the younger.

(819) 241-7129

I'm double-parked. Konstantinos said he wanted to be alone, and then went up to his room. Where do I go then? Many of us are hungry. The police demanded that he go with them. Pim sounded concerned. Time to die. I got up today with a pain in my neck.

(819) 241-7129

The people in the other room are speaking French. I'll try and help you find the answers. There went a lot of people in the line. A clerk in the office is only a pawn in the game of big business. I have a date with Elvis tonight. I don't want to debate this. My father sent me abroad against my will. Soon after graduating from trade school, Ray Murphy was taken on as a machinist at the local automobile plant. The meeting will begin at 6:00 and dinner will be served at 7:00.

(819) 241-7129

We're doing great. "Paula, your dinner's getting cold." "Just a minute. I'll be right there." Shai was elected chairman. I've done everything possible to discourage people from doing that. He accepted his appointment as chairman. Calvin and I were neighbors.

(819) 241-7129

We want to get out of here as soon as we can. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. What will happen will happen. Phil decided to take matters into his own hands. Nicolette rarely smiles. Raja finally contacted Edith by phone. We have to pick a place to set up the tent.

(819) 241-7129

Can I tell Laurianne? Without water, the soldiers would have died. Wikipedia opens again! Ozan said he would come to the party. We had a really big fight. I'm casting aspersions on his competency as a statistician. What's your waist size?

(819) 241-7129

Julian took an anger management class. A sudden loud noise broke in on my meditation. Elvis couldn't find anyone for the job. What're you reading? It took only ten minutes to walk there. I want to talk to somebody who can tell me what happened. May I see my girlfriend now? I'll try my best to look after your house while you're away. Matt seems to have a touch of fever. She wasn't able to open the bottle.