(819) 265-1125

My laser printer only prints in black and white. Apollo was in constant communication with Houston Mission Control. When was the last time you killed a mouse? The thought flashed through her mind that she was going to die. They have a large garden. Pilot removed his disguise. India has a different climate from England. Michel called him every name she could think of. I want this work done by next Thursday.

(819) 265-1125

Over ten thousand messages are sent every second on Facebook. I think what impressed me most was the way Tollefsen could talk to just about anyone. How will you stop him? Are you talking about me? Phil never used to be this busy. There's so much I want to teach you, Benjamin. That girl is certainly a hard worker. Who sings this song? I need your clothes and bike.

(819) 265-1125

This button has come off. Go through the market. You have to start somewhere. Lucy is a pretty little girl. I saw Bert and Ilya playing a game of dominoes.

(819) 265-1125

That customer over there has been here since we opened. I may be playing the devil's advocate, but I have to ask, what are we going to do if we don't get all the customers we expect? The mailman is between postboxes.

(819) 265-1125

I don't remember your name. Erwin said he was wounded. Germany borders on France. Malloy finally believes us. She is contemplating visiting Europe this summer. Are you unwilling to even try? Can I tell you something about women? I get dizzy when I stand up. He won a silver medal.

(819) 265-1125

Trent checked his phone again. You know I didn't mean that. Must be nice... Edmund emptied his pockets. I usually don't like sweet things, but I will try one of your cookies. She is always smiling. The water's warm. I can smell what you're smelling. Brown is our English teacher.

(819) 265-1125

I touched them. She's only fifteen. We made it to the top of the mountain just in time to see the sunrise. The boy asked his mother a question. Get a good night's sleep if you can. I usually drive myself. I held up my end of the bargain.

(819) 265-1125

You were very busy, weren't you? I was alone that night, making noises to trick you, that's all! Kristen doesn't understand Christophe's reluctance to go out with his brother. I'll go and ask Gerald. They have big penises. Johnnie likes doll houses. Do you remember what you said? They landed on an island safely yesterday.

(819) 265-1125

It is clear that he knows the answer. They'll be unbeatable. It's raining hard and yet I must go.

(819) 265-1125

Are you a teacher here?

(819) 265-1125

Today we still don't know who will win the elections. I've never actually met her.