(822) 884-1050

Betsy had a funny look on his face. He found a good companion in his dog. Lee can ride a bicycle. Someone tore a page out from the book. One of the Lojban features are a lot of words that express feelings and the attitude. Can I give you some unsolicited advice? I have the feeling that Miki doesn't know how to do that. You may go on condition that you return by five. My computer crashed and I lost everything. I could really use a drink right now.

(822) 884-1050

Let him try. He is only a passing chance acquaintance. She squeezed the juice from several oranges. Nanako is really cute, isn't she? Do you like him? Edward was able to do what the rest of us weren't able to do.

(822) 884-1050

We'll go places if we team up with them.

(822) 884-1050

I need pain medication. He was walking in front of the car. Just then, a bright idea occurred to me. I'd like some time to consider before I make a decision. Just how long do you expect Jiri to stay? Suu thought Real seemed really busy. I underestimated her.

(822) 884-1050

They said they never saw her. I saw him walking around town wearing his Sunday best. I suspected Naren might not have enough money. She's proud of her high school. We're not stopping.

(822) 884-1050

Once upon a time, it matters little when, and in stalwart England, it matters little where, a fierce battle was fought. It was fought upon a long summer day when the waving grass was green. Vistlik wondered why many people in America think that baseball is more interesting to watch than soccer. We're missing something here. Honest work never hurt anyone. Is death the only release? Stewart feels very guilty about what happened. Price works for a large firm.

(822) 884-1050

If you have written the letter, I'll post it. I opened his shaggy safe with my leather key. I missed the departmental meeting because I was sick. You really have to control your jealousy. It's like a beast inside of you. That is an exception. He who begins many things, finishes but few. A flu shot contains antibodies that fight the H1N1 virus. We're not done. Why would somebody want to kill Saul? I'm just trying to get by.

(822) 884-1050

Your accent's good, but your pronunciation's a little bit off. This fried egg tastes like a sheet of rubber. Hang on everybody. "Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who in the land is fairest of all?" And then the mirror would always reply: "You, my queen, are fairest of all." You mustn't flatter me. She's wearing a light blue suit. When Vin Diesel does pushups, he's not pushing himself up - he's pushing the Earth down.

(822) 884-1050

Why didn't you take the bus? Why can't you tell him? Her parents were out of town. I find my job fulfilling. I'll explain this later. The President's mansion is located in the capital city. Don't laugh at his expense. Jenine, you don't have to talk to me like that. The kangaroo jumps very high.

(822) 884-1050

What's really going on? There is no substance in his speech.

(822) 884-1050

This better be good. I am losing my soul. I watched a movie in French with English subtitles. Jon isn't cooperating. Juergen doesn't like it, either. We ought to love one another. New Year's arriving.

(822) 884-1050

Patrick is an exceptional person. He copied his friend's notebook with precision.

(822) 884-1050

Recently, Sandeep has been hanging out with Sanand all the time.

(822) 884-1050

Saqib and I know each other. He was happy to realize his dream. They don't do a lick of work. I must answer your letter. Do you think I should tell my parents about us?

(822) 884-1050

I think Naresh is intelligent. I'd like to introduce you to my wife.

(822) 884-1050

I have something to talk over with you, face to face.

(822) 884-1050

This is a nice surprise. My name is Nobody. A Mexican taught him Spanish. His bark is worse than his bite.