(830) 365-8843

Nicolo was too afraid to do anything. You ride a bike and climb a ladder. But what do you do with a hula hoop? Don't dislike what you don't understand. A man does not live forever, but stupidity does. Well, guys, not bad for a number two driver, eh? I have no intention of staying here in Boston. Denis has missed this. She advised him to lose weight. They are so tired that they can't study. Scottish recipe for tomato soup: Pour hot water into a red cup.

(830) 365-8843

It's bigger than any other dog in this town. This project still keeps me very busy. While taking a walk, Herb enjoyed the autumn leaves in vibrant red and orange. The visitors waited in a long line to get into the museum. I resolved myself to go. There are always choices. It sounds like a great time!

(830) 365-8843

Where is the train? She watched the grass turn green. Without your help, I would not have succeeded.

(830) 365-8843

I should've kissed you when I had the chance. He can fix the heater. I want to talk to as many people as possible. Sridhar says it's urgent. Smoking is strictly forbidden here. Someone has to tell him. Turkeer did it. The police still can't point out who committed the crime.

(830) 365-8843

When is the breakfast served? Last night he came to the party with Jane. I'm happy, too. Dawn was the victim of a random sniper attack. Overtaking is one of the most dangerous maneuvers. It seems the teacher was disappointed. Are there movies on the plane? The region boasts the most beautiful ladies of the country. What's your relation with him?

(830) 365-8843

Their clothes are quite like those of our ancestors. We weren't sure about what you wanted to do. He's very smart. The merger created the first largest bank in Japan. Please translate this text from Japanese to French. Pull up a chair. The cow is at the farm, too. Did you acknowledge his letter?

(830) 365-8843

She drank milk. In that period, scholars in favor of this school of thought predominated. I'll see what else I can find to eat. Her voice carries very well. Manchester United won the match, four to two. If you expect to be thanked, go to the king!

(830) 365-8843

I can't leave until the job is finished. While working, he had an accident. My success was largely due to luck. My objective is to speak your language.

(830) 365-8843

Loren's sentence was 25 hours of community service. I'll get Dieter right away. Do they have a dictionary? This basement is huge.

(830) 365-8843

His casual chauvinism was highly off-putting. I never asked them.

(830) 365-8843

They were from Australia. People thought him to be a great scholar. The most lopsided Grand Slam final in tennis history was the 1988 French Open final, when Steffi Graf of FRG pummeled Natasha Zvereva of USSR 6-0, 6-0. The entire match lasted merely 34 minutes.

(830) 365-8843

How much do you take? It'll take a long time for me to finish this. There is an urgent need for social change.

(830) 365-8843

The maid served the tea.

(830) 365-8843

That affair made him famous. I can protect him. I couldn't persuade Ahmet to wait.

(830) 365-8843

I really do not want to go. My maths professor suffers from insomnia. Pat tried to help. Ray didn't mention what he'd done. You've got to concentrate. I just spoke to her over there. I can do that in less than ten minutes.

(830) 365-8843

Everyone else has gone home. Andreas already went home, but Pilar is still here. Today I just feel like staying at home and doing nothing. I am delighted to have met you today. The pears we eat in Japan look almost like apples. Allan talked Donna into going to Boston with him. I'm not going if you don't invite Jinny, too. It wasn't so simple. At least it will give the family a sense of closure to know that the murderer has finally been put behind bars.