830-365-8843

I have so much to tell you. What is the next class? Ranjit thought I was lying. I won't know until I talk to Cory. I never ceased pitying ourselves. Also, could you please contact me if you would like to present your opinion on any of the topics listed? There is no water. We dated on and off through college. Brenda didn't have to go back to Boston.

830-365-8843

This game is based on a novel. This was not the deal. You cannot smoke in this room. The team that the players hate to play against is Galatasaray. The average American wedding costs about 30,000$.

830-365-8843

I just wanted Price to love me. I'm a company man - an ordinary salaried office worker. At last, you are going to be a June bride. Music is the international language. Love is blind. Hate is also blind. Most people understand this.

830-365-8843

He encountered a friend on the road.

830-365-8843

We may as well stay where we are. That's Bert's job. He is out of pocket. Dan always carried a gun. Can't we wait a little bit longer? Novo is quite a guy, isn't he? This doesn't happen often. No news is good news. Is room service still available?

830-365-8843

Tommy couldn't answer the last question. You don't need to worry about me. Turkeer will come at 2:30. She's in total denial about her husband's philandering.

830-365-8843

Piercarlo used to steal money from his parents. She poured milk into the cup. I think you should help me. British prime minister David Cameron plans to resign. Shahid had the life of his dreams. Death is the possibility of the absolute impossibility of Dasein. We have had plenty of rain this year.

830-365-8843

He claimed that he had discovered a new comet. Why are you mean to me? They should lock him up and throw away the key. You'd have to ask them. He was listening to the radio with his earphone. The new furniture arrived today. I'm not a night person. I haven't forgotten. I wish you had told me this earlier. Martyn can't reach the book on the top shelf.

830-365-8843

Next week I have an appointment with the dentist.

830-365-8843

You think that the language that you want to learn will be the "language of the future"? Anita isn't very energetic. The runner collapsed as he reached the finish line. Had he reached the limits of the human body? Pull out and put down. That helps me fall asleep. Micky needs to grow up.

830-365-8843

Markku acted as if he hadn't heard me. Are you sure Jong can hear us? "Aren't you coming for a swim?" "I don't feel like it at the moment." There are probably few young people that like opera. You should diversify your portfolio. Shadow shouldn't have thrown rocks at those cats. At my house, I have nowhere to study - it's too noisy there. Gregor lost his way.

830-365-8843

Kanthan knows all about Metin's health problems. This would be such a great place to raise kids. Sure, but don't take your time. The cost amounted to twelve pesos. I'll be in Boston next week.

830-365-8843

It's sweltering. The astronaut was seen to land on the moon. This is the same hospital where Ravindranath works. Alex picked up his flute and began to play. Luis lied about taking the money. He was put in a cell. You are always pissed off. Along the way, he stopped to make speeches. I'll introduce you to them. It is all right to eat out tonight?

830-365-8843

Vilhelm stayed up all night reading the book Jean-Pierre gave him. His salary is so small he must do odd jobs. It's just a precaution.

830-365-8843

We're faithful. My boss is starting to get edgy. I'm almost done with the report. I'll go get the broom. They forced him to sign the letter. You can't stop me now. What do you think are the best sellers of the latest Japanese records? You take a drink, then you elbow to the buffet and eat like a pig! If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much.