Employers sometimes exploit their workers. Did you find your gloves? The company cancelled the meeting. When I bite down, this tooth hurts. I saw her crossing the street. Most men in politics just did not like Adams.

I bought this T-shirt on sale. Drops dripped. Don't look at him. Why do you always wear white shirts?

You must learn from mistakes. Dory can't stand up. Bert called Daryl, but the line was busy.

You're all nothing but pawns. He put the book on the desk. I found out that it was difficult for her to solve that problem. Can someone guide me on how to use this site? I only travel first class. She prayed that her children would forgive her. The problem was I didn't know Kyung couldn't swim.

Not every question deserves an answer. Don't give her any ideas. Being a teacher is very hard work. They have nowhere to go.

A tale without love is like boudin without mustard. The instant he saw me, he ran away. The last time we went out to eat, she paid for the dinner. You must not eat too much. That's a possibility. I don't want him to see this. Please don't make me help him. Don't think I won't like it. That's what you call sweet revenge!

The union members were up in arms. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story. Susanne says he saw nothing. They're still thinking about it. I won't be staying.

This sentence is redundant. I don't want Manny to get angry. I don't remember anything. The girl still believes in Santa Claus. Can I give you some advice?

Pia is sure to come to see us.

Sekar is turning red. I didn't come here alone. I turned over the business to my son. "I want something to happen." "Like what?" "I don't know." Teri is either crazy or on drugs.

I welcome your input on the matter. At first, I thought he was joking. Although her parents had said no for a long time, they finally let her go to Europe alone. I've had enough. I met a lot of nice people. Quit your bullying!

You don't have to say you're sorry; I understand. He gave me some money. Do you like watching sports? They want her back. Grandma forgot to take her pills again. Finally, I have the house all to myself. Party time!

I am so busy that I have no time to spare. I was just in time for class. We must take good care of ourselves. You've got five minutes. Don't you just hate the way Po always monopolizes the conversation? Your book is in my office. Of course, you're correct. We're the good guys.

Bob went out before I knew it. The person we're trying to catch is very dangerous.

Did Benjamin ever say anything to you about what happened?

Both of us will be in Boston for a while. The little boy has lost the money given to him by his father.

We should abolish the death penalty. Fay doesn't drink anymore. I apologize for being late. Let's sit here until the sun goes down. Let me rephrase it. Skip went to Boston on important business. I could kill you for what you've done. Carl doesn't look good. Is it possible that she lost the document? I'll wear a white dress.