(843) 360-1014

Amos left a message saying he'd be late. He was satisfied with the interview. I'm afraid we have some bad news for you. There is no reason why he should resign. Did you get anything from them? Are you all lost? Today was a tough day. I wonder what Bert will be doing tomorrow afternoon.

(843) 360-1014

He only who has lived with the beautiful can die beautifully. I would rather live by myself than do as he tells me to do. I want to be able to read French. Who gave you that recipe book? Maybe I can give you one. Why does she want to stay in the car with you? There were many things that we wanted to do, but we never got around to doing many of them. I did it because I'm Bud's friend.

(843) 360-1014

What did the police want? Leonard has probably already seen that movie.

(843) 360-1014

Manjeri is being considered for the job. Don't embarrass me. I made that for them. He is acquainted with the custom. I feel very sleepy, too. Pim tells me you've been to Boston.

(843) 360-1014

He departed in spite of the storm. You should go to the hospital at once. Please talk about your family.

(843) 360-1014

He seems to think so. He was trying to find the guy who hit him on the head. Kyu is used to living alone. I don't think you should follow Anne's advice. Put on me to the office. Where is he? It is doubtful whether he is telling the truth. Eating between meals is bad for the figure.

(843) 360-1014

We have to keep a safe distance between our airplane and the French airliner.

(843) 360-1014

Excuse me, could you pass me the salt and pepper? What is written in the book? He did his job. Did you see her that night? Babies are bits of star-dust blown from the hand of God. Lucky the woman who knows the pangs of birth, for she has held a star. Do you think I want to hurt Murat? He accepted his offer. Handsome is that handsome does.

(843) 360-1014

Use your key. I thought Elwood told you what you had to do. I have a ball-point pen, but I want another. Why do you want to kill us? I'm a student from Italy. They kept drinking. Most months have 30 or 31 days. You're mine. Miek wasn't fat.

(843) 360-1014

Yours is over there. I thought we could help her. Open your suitcase. I hope you're all sufficiently rested. This is a very useful book. The fact is that people are good. Give people affection and security, and they will give affection and be secure in their feelings and their behavior.

(843) 360-1014

Bob isn't easily amused.

(843) 360-1014

Do you always have to be so dramatic? They're joking. I opened the drawer. That person yonder will run. Some of the birds didn't fly.

(843) 360-1014

Has Miriamne tried doing this before? I'll try to get a hold of her. Bret doesn't think I'm interested in what he does.

(843) 360-1014

In any case, I'll inform you when he comes. You're evil and disgusting. Nhan is getting a little impatient. I doubt if it'll rain. Someday, we'll know. These days, most clothing is imported from China.

(843) 360-1014

Geoffrey isn't doing much business during these bad economic times. I couldn't bring myself to throw your picture away. The look on my boss's face was severe. I don't think we'll be able to solve this problem by ourselves. Put on your sweater. Otherwise you will catch cold. "Will you have another cup of coffee?" "No, thank you." I think we need to organize a search party immediately. I often get conjunctivitis. Would you mind if I drank the rest of the milk? They got out of the car.

(843) 360-1014

I love your country. How he eats! Richard never had been drunk before. She is a student who studies very hard. What's the story on Old? Let the bird fly away.

(843) 360-1014

Take your time, or you may make some mistakes. Let's set up a time for the picnic. Can I drive it? He is not a good driver. Why are you giving money to the man? I am sure of his trusting you. Some people gain weight when they stop smoking. I told Brian you already knew Jem. Where can I buy a toothbrush? You're my brother and I love you.

(843) 360-1014

I think I did all right. He lived in England when the war started. English is a Germanic language. You must do as you are told.