(843) 768-3671

It was a beautiful marriage proposal. What's your favorite type of restaurant to go to? The battle was an important defeat for Japan. Janice, I want to hear it from you. Chances are Bryce was right. Thanks so much for your good thoughts. Edmond is watching the baseball game with his friends. What a bad movie! The man behind them is playing the piano. Where are your papers?

(843) 768-3671

Have you ever taken a shower in the middle of the night? Oliver isn't in the apartment, but Lea is. Snowboarding was actually a lot more fun than I expected. Derek follows a paleo diet.

(843) 768-3671

Most of the staff has left. I think people should stop using disposable shopping bags. Do you speak like the Italians? We wanted proof. I'm trying to make Rudolf understand. Jussi works in advertising. Ramon might be the traitor. Jianyun was wrongly imprisoned for nearly 10 years. No one loves war. Everything is different now.

(843) 768-3671

An accident has happened. The girls just want to have fun. You should talk to her. She accused him of stealing her money. A smaller, but still dangerous, concentration of pathogens won't necessarily be detectable by smell.

(843) 768-3671

They put off their departure due to the heavy snow. I dare say he's not a bad boy. How are you feeling now? Everyone seemed sad to see Anne go. Please write your contact address here. People who were obese between 5 and are 14.9 2 x higher risk mortality than those who'd never obese. Is it too early to order from the luncheon menu? I'd like to believe you. I'm busy right now.

(843) 768-3671

We would have bought the plane tickets if the price had been a little lower.

(843) 768-3671

I get along well with Tran. Have you read the "Liaisons Dangereuses"? Dan didn't show up for work that day. If I were in your position I wouldn't do that job. This morning it was much cooler than yesterday morning.

(843) 768-3671

Hiroyuki looked like he was bored. Murat caught Ro snooping through his stuff. Are they poisonous? Researchers say that it's easier to lose weight if you eat three square meals a day. "Do you understand?" "No, I don't." You don't look like you're having a good day.

(843) 768-3671

I was born in May. Randall's tipsy. I'm done for. How can you be disappointed? This is much worse.

(843) 768-3671

Pria is not an anti-Semite! You have to play my games. We can make our destination by evening. We finally got rid of our old car. The doctor told me to avoid certain foods.

(843) 768-3671

Of course I didn't mean to kiss you. I just wanted to see how you'd react. How much did all this cost? You might enjoy this movie. She always buys expensive clothes. I'm afraid it's rather cheap. I'd like to join your group. You can have anything in this room. I think I know what happened. Wait in line, please.

(843) 768-3671

You'll get your turn. I didn't call on him because I had a cold. Please will you close the door when you go out.

(843) 768-3671

Even without makeup, she's very cute. Is that anyway to speak to your elders and betters! I'd like to wake them up myself. I didn't bring enough money. I think Carsten has been crying. That's what I do all day. Jeannette and Leonard were paddling a canoe down the river the last time I saw them. Did he ask you to spy on me? I didn't even know that my car had been stolen.

(843) 768-3671

She is recognized to be an expert on linguistics. Sooner or later, I'll have to stop doing this. Duke puts lots of sugar in his coffee. Nikolai might go home early today. Our rival was an honest, competitive person as well. Knudsen is preoccupied with his studies. What I know of Norwegian I have taught myself. Jwahar looked around in amazement. I was born during the Cold War.

(843) 768-3671

He was hard up. I saw my reflection in the window.

(843) 768-3671

Dora is an explorer. The brave knight saved the beautiful princess from the evil dragon. I have to know now. Tractors replaced horses and mules. Brodie has never told me how he met Juergen. He is above finding fault with others. I lived in Boston for about three years. I'm sure you'll like her. He stopped looking for the pearl. Kolkka is going to want to read this.

(843) 768-3671

I'm really good at figuring out these kinds of problems. I don't like men like him. Crying won't solve anything. I got stood up. You were the last person in the office. You should've turned off the lights. Kenneth didn't make it home last night.