843-768-3671

Can you show me the definition? We have extracurricular activities after school. I'm going to go with Greg. I always go to the beach. He's in love with his best friend. The same thing happened Monday. I'm just finishing up. That's a useful piece of information. She's gradually getting used to the new situation.

843-768-3671

He thinks he is somebody, but really he is nobody. I think you're sitting in my seat. That's exactly what I told her. Krill like to breed in really cold water near sea ice. Herb doesn't know anybody here. Jean-Pierre called me a cab. Rich bragged about how well his son is doing at school. Would you like to come in for an interview next week? Surprisingly he is a very good boy.

843-768-3671

Hail, milord. Where did you humiliate them? I've galloped for three days only to tell you that I could not care less for you.

843-768-3671

Sherman used to live in this neighborhood. Tony can run fastest in our class.

843-768-3671

Ken found a four-leaf clover. It never occurred to me that this might happen. Don't be too sure. Why didn't you just leave? I can't seize the meaning. Please pass me the salt and pepper. I have a travel alarm clock. After several questions it turned out that Nichael's experience in French was rather limited, so Phiroze switched to English. Charles always takes the line of least resistance.

843-768-3671

I want you to meet my new friend, Stephanie. I proposed the plan to my classmates, some of whom were against it. Florian smiled at me.

843-768-3671

I study French after dinner every day. Don't you think you're overreacting just a little bit? With JAL tickets so expensive, expatriates flew Air Iraq. The beautiful princess fell in love with the prince. Who was that you were just talking to? Green green green green green.

843-768-3671

We'll all die together. He began working in earnest. You are correct in thinking so. How can we compete with that? That's what I hope Jiri will do. Every sentence I utter must be understood not as an affirmation, but as a question. Shurrup! Don't make such a fuss over a little headache. I'm flat out of magical power - this is all your fault! Bret was making a lot of noise. I have to say I admire your spirit.

843-768-3671

When I was a kid, I remember my mother used to stay awake all night waiting for my older brother to come home. My parents are familiar with her friend. Gill and I are both OK. You can hardly expect me to help you. It's not about the money, is it?

843-768-3671

It's a long, long time since my girl's been gone. Everyone wants to leave a mark. Alison had a great night tonight. They submitted to their leader's order. Here you can see beautiful colour combinations. Suresh said we'd find you here. The clerk made an entry in his ledger.

843-768-3671

Whose is this? How did Lucius sound? The dog came running to her. Father stopped drinking. Kemal always asks the same questions. That is an exception. It's on the ground floor. Keep Julie away from me.

843-768-3671

He acted like he owned the place. The best cookies I've ever eaten are the ones that your mother baked for me.