843-768-3671

Kelvin wondered who Irwin was looking for. Where did you two first meet each other? He really is over seventy. This tree is over 1,500 years old. Giovanni didn't have to be here. Monty left the front door open. Is there a refundable deposit on the bottle? Are you going to throw that away? She turned 16. We'll run in the park.

843-768-3671

He did not say so. I bought forty dollars' worth of gasoline today. Don't forget your bathing suit. I wouldn't go out with her even if she's the only girl in the world! You're persuasive. He testified that no money changed hands at the meeting. When the rain stopped, the game of tennis was continued immediately. Harris will take it.

843-768-3671

I see her quite often. It's a funny story. Ami ate a frozen dinner. Not everything that you read on the Internet is true. I'll take my dog out for a walk. "What did she mean by that?" "I don't know."

843-768-3671

Lowell and Amir were too tired to argue with each other. I recognized him. Why don't you want to come to the cinema with me? She is very proud of her talent. She is not a doctor, but a teacher. Her hair cascaded down over her shoulders. He has the capacity to become an accountant. She didn't take a siesta. He borrowed his friend's car for a few days.

843-768-3671

Kyung didn't think about Saumya. He was more interested in politics than in economics of the labor dispute. That's usually not a good idea. This house is built from Brazilian lumber.

843-768-3671

Vick posted pictures of himself on his blog. Look backward! Open-air markets sell food grown on local farms. Everybody had looked on him as a good-for-nothing. What became of the book I lent you? Tanaka needs to get some help. I don't know if it's good enough.

843-768-3671

Let's keep it simple. I heard some weird noises last night. Neal had work to do. It's OK to indulge, just don't over indulge. Please don't let me interfere. We don't have to buy from that store anymore. There was music. The champagne bubbled in the glass. Actions are successfully achieved with deliberation but ruined by carelessness. Carisa bought me this book.

843-768-3671

He is eight. When it rains, he feels blue. We should head home. Jerry will be arriving here soon from Australia. The room has been transformed now that the walls have been painted. Roberta sat on the floor next to Tandy. "Will you go?" "I will if I have to." Actions, not words. Alice did not see the dog. Do I look dead to you?

843-768-3671

He can save your life. I'd like to solve the puzzle. I want you out of here right now. I study German. I'd like some poundcake. Why didn't you come to yesterday's party? Calvin was not permitted to tell Leslie everything he knew. Football means everything to Jay. Would you please shut the window?

843-768-3671

I was gonna do a cartwheel, but I didn't want to steal the limelight. Although there was once believed to be a causative relationship between syphilis and artistic genius, I would hope that the vast majority of modern artists and writers are reasonable enough to avoid becoming infected just on the off chance that neurosyphilis dementia might improve the quality of their work. Molly and Chris are playing catch in the front yard. We took Ann home. Man is a creature of habit. Are you ever going to tell me? I was pleased. Marsh pushed Angus off the pier.

843-768-3671

Would you care for a little wine? Don't you want to walk?

843-768-3671

You're a big help, Hilda. He looks very worried. Even the merest little thing irritated him. This dish is delicious. I passed the exam and so did Sundaresan.

843-768-3671

We've got to buy some time. Florian doesn't need to know yet. The car went off the road due to snowfall covering the lane. I promise I'll never tell them. They approached each other. We saw the old building pulled down. That doesn't mean anything.

843-768-3671

I've come to pick up Irfan. Without you I am nothing. Your objection is noted. Can I really have all of these?

843-768-3671

There is no easy process of learning.

843-768-3671

The box was heavy, but he managed to carry it.

843-768-3671

Lynne didn't work alone. I think it necessary for you to see him.

843-768-3671

I'm thankful for your kindness. She gave him a present. I don't want to be killed. Stars can be seen clearly in this area.

843-768-3671

She talks quickly. Stacy is the fastest driver. We got a good price for that. I watched her closely. I'll stake my job on it. The three of us went out to the airport. This homework will take very long. I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to. I will add a couple of explanations.