It'll be easier for all of us. Thank you for your kindness and hospitality. How often does Roberto take French lessons? We don't need that stuff.

I have always believed that fruits are more beneficial than fruit juices mainly because they do not contain added sugar. The boy reached out for another piece of cake. What's Amanda's job? Where did you find him? You were never very good at math. They got in line. Have you been watching? Somebody's going to die. A submarine can travel over and under the water. Peter never was very talkative.

We are afraid. It's their choice. Peter certainly is fat. We're not so different, you and I.

I always liked Wayne. There's no stopping them. We cut away all the grass and weeds around the church. The snow has finally melted. Written in French, this book is not easy to read. My neighbour is annoyed with me because he could not convince me to buy his old car from him. I don't have any more time to talk with you. Petr grew a beard because he thought that all wise men had beards. The book is on the course reserve shelf.

Am I approved? What are you two arguing about? A building, before it can be constructed, has to be visualized hundreds of times in the mind of an architect. I have a new bike. We wish you luck.

That disagreement resulted in a complete break between them. Steve says he can't stay long. He echoes his wife in everything. There's another problem.

I told her it wasn't mine. I'll always love Erick. Oleg managed to carry everything himself.

It's worth the wait. I'm afraid that's impossible. They're petrified with fear. I believe you both know us. He is a born artist. His heart is broken. You ought to have apologized to her. Many plants bloom in the spring.

Let's strive after virtue and give up vice. Whatever you do, do it quickly.

I should have completed it before summer. Doyle didn't know what he'd be allowed to do. We're not entirely sure why Kee did what he did. We're in love. That's not so important. He hates falsehood more than anything else. What will the weather be like tomorrow? Lucy met Hein.

Tuan is majoring in physics. Nobody backed up what I said. All of my friends like computer games.

Half the suspects were white. What time did you go to sleep? Her skin is as white as snow. You're being too hard on yourself.

Bernie interpreted what Jwahar said into French. I can mop the floor with you. Both my father and my brother like gambling. I've had a lot on my mind recently and have had trouble falling asleep at night. We still don't know. Can you tell Jane from her twin sister?