I've just come up with a great idea. We're working on that now. He's starting to feel desperate. What do you think were the year's ten biggest items of news? She slipped in crossing the road. How could Matthias do that to me? Vicki has a dark sense of humor.

Don't tell me you didn't know. The theory is generally accepted. The example is a past progressive tense sentence. How was everybody taught when they were learning about progressive tense? Jonathan is a ski bum. It's a classic Nigerian booby-trap. She almost got away with it. Fay wants to speak to you right away. Hein is married to a high school teacher. Malus wakes up at six-thirty every morning. Lila kicked Mikael.

Good cat! It looks fun. Just look at those legs. I wonder if Penny is still going to go with us on Monday. Do people accuse you of being disorganized? Let's pretend that what happened today didn't happen. Don't let him near my kids.

He cannot drive without eyeglasses. Go get your passport. This isn't like him. It feels like I've known you forever. I would do anything but that.

It scares me to death. What are you doing up there?

I don't want to say anything about that now. The girl had to abandon the idea of becoming a singer. The station is a little way off. I never should've let him go. My grandfather still endeavors to absorb new ideas.

What are you gawking at? Revised has finally had enough. I don't believe my eyes. I'll help you within the limits of my ability. I just finished lunch. Please get in touch with me when you come to Tokyo. Good night and sweet dreams! Recently, Spock has stopped seeing anything worthwhile in his work.

Fay let Eric drive his new car. The problem isn't you. That hotel is not all it's cracked up to be. We're all alone here. Ramneek and Sandy laughed about the time they had a food fight. Can I give you a hand? Did you get this from Gerald?

Where are the showers? What an idiot she was! I would love to see the Northern Lights. Dalton and Lenora are having a good time. I do so much for you, but you do nothing for me. Give my regards to your aunt and uncle. Woody put down his drink. She eats chocolate every day.

I'll let you know beforehand. I also want to see the ocean. He is working intently. Let's get coffee. Fritz shouldn't have told Martha where he hid the diamonds.

We can talk about it. Why is Carisa being so nice to us?

Shouldn't you be at work now? I just ran into Stanley in the cafeteria. He got really mad.

This book is mine. Are you a musician? I asked God for a bike, but I realized that that wasn't his method. So I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness. He is Chinese?

Swans understand signs. There was gunshot residue on Paola's jacket. Norm wore a Christmas sweater with embroidered reindeer. Can you come home now? It's pretty bad. No one shouted. Dan was informed that his wife, Linda, was terminally ill. Let's all go home now. How long has that been there?

As soon as I get up, I fix the coffee. I just wanted to look at you.

We understand our own movements extremely well, and we can use them for reference. You can't swim. It is less humid today than it was yesterday. Duane got all his affairs in order, to make it easier for Martha after his death. The sun and the moon rise in the east and set in the west. I cannot afford to buy a car. Carter has been captured by the enemy.

It's a very long story. When will you graduate? Don't let the pan boil dry. I hope you'll be comfortable here.

He is definitely not a gentleman. The birds soar in the air. I think you might like it. How come you're always so energetic? The earth is not a star, but a planet. It irritates Alison when Suresh leaves the toilet seat up. If fired upon, you're permitted to return fire. We need to understand why.