I'll do what I can to help you.

Lewis is a waiter. We were present at the dedication ceremony of the building. Hsuan had no inkling as to why his boss wanted to see him. I was surprised Norm didn't come yesterday. I admire Dimitry very much. Tell me how you're feeling. The work wasn't finished at 11:00 p.m. Friday, so they decided to carry it over to the following Monday. The administration decided to move the home office of the company to Hawaii. This cloth will not last long.

Go and see what Rex is doing and tell her to stop it.

Did Lester tell you about what he saw on the news? When was the last time you broke your glasses? Take this prescription to your pharmacy.

He who knows several languages gets more from the world. I've been helping them out. He listened, but heard nothing. You don't have to get personal. The U.S. housing market collapsed in 2008. Jenine's probably sick and tired of the way Ning's been behaving lately. I went to school with him. Start! Many animals have been destroyed by men. I was losing balance.

Everything we've told you is true. He had been booted out of school. The pretty girl in the bikini is Hwa's sister.

What size do you take? Jayesh is a bit of a nitpicker.

That's only part of the truth. He wants to get a new dictionary. Why don't you go help him? Seen from the sky, the island was very beautiful. Who cares where Cristopher was?

You can't run forever, Srinivasan.

Take not God's name in vain; select a time when it will have effect. They started dancing.

Tell her that I am angry with her. Hirofumi said he wasn't even there that night. You will soon adapt yourself to this new life. Planets don't emit light by themselves. The government executes the orders of the bankers. "The Scots say no to a separation from Great Britain." This is the result of a poll from the voting day. There's a crown here. I'm not interested in apologetics.

John cannot keep his family. Can you think of anyone who doesn't like Mark? How much money do we need? You're running short of time. Could you share your honest opinion on this issue? What you said convinced him. These figures don't add up.

You'll need some money. Tarmi said he couldn't wait much longer.

My nails are blue-green. You're not supposed to ask those kinds of questions. Many are convinced that he is resistant to advice. Which would you rather do, go swimming or play tennis? You might want to go there by yourself.

It's a very simple process. A good idea came into my mind. Mike isn't Fay's boyfriend. Pravin looked left and right. The commander was roaring at his soldiers. How often did you go swimming last summer? Hillary wasn't at Felix's party. Our daughter burnt a finger with a match. Derek and Trying met at a dance. You should lock your door.