He studied the harder because he was praised by his teacher. How long have you been there?

You haven't got a chance. Is this camera for sale? That's very considerate of you. Everett is on the swim team. I speak a little German. She's tired. The concert was successful.

What on earth is the matter? I don't see anything either. Kinch put the videotape in the player. This is where my dad works. You're a mean old woman. Please don't let Fletcher see you crying.

Why would I want to go there? Do you think it's dangerous for me to swim across the river? You are way too intelligent to think you'd be smarter than me. He found the silence oppressive. Mason can't do anything about that right now.

It's just big enough for you. Their apples aren't as tasty as ours. Norma doesn't know how much Travis loves him. Passion creates suffering. I'm humming. I haven't always lived like this. His car was blue; hers was red.

Don't let Carsten do that. They were shocked. Alastair has the most clothes of all her friends. My father died a peaceful death last night. Oh! Thank you, my dear.

We had to come.

Tell Tran I only need three more hours. When I saw that a painting was missing, I had the museum closed immediately. She is a child after all. I am sorry, sir. We're closing early. It is necessary that he should go to college. We attended the party last evening. There were multiple disclaimers at the start of the video.

He is the law. Can we trust Dave to do that? I wasn't worried about that. Graham is a professional hockey player. Ah, hold a mo. My shoe lace's come undone. White makes the room look bigger. I know Leif a lot better than you do. I know how to handle them.

The wind remained calm. Just tell me where you want me to put this box. We haven't finished talking. Caleb decorated it. I'm sorry for what I said to you. Several teams are contending for the prize. Has something happened that I should know about?

I guess I haven't made myself clear. I'm really hungry, but I can't decide what I want to eat.

Ken stopped talking and began to eat. Take my advice! He will never play you foul. Do it for my sake. She's Canadian. I get really bad performance anxiety before I give a speech.