847-987-8560

I buy a videotape. Look at that cat. It is Mr. Brown's. She's younger than me.

847-987-8560

Dominick leaned forward in his chair. You're a workaholic. He noticed a hole in his jacket, but he tried to ignore it. I told Vinod the whole story. Recently, many people are finding it hard to make a decent living. He wears glasses. Graeme is a voracious reader.

847-987-8560

Mickey arrived last. You can choose something at our expense. I hid it in my sock drawer. I wear short-sleeve shirts in the summer. In spite of the terrible congestion, I was in time for the appointment.

847-987-8560

Because he was too proud of himself, he couldn't do it. How many audiobooks do you have on your mobile MP3 player? That name doesn't ring any bells. I love Japan, and Japanese girls of course It is Wednesday. You gave me no choice. I'm afraid I can't afford to buy a new car. It's too hot to do anything today.

847-987-8560

Does he have to run so fast? Wade is just plain wrong.

847-987-8560

My advice is to tell Mason how you feel. Life is dear to everybody.

847-987-8560

Could you let me off in front of the museum? I bought the book. No one is to leave without permission. This seems risky. My father left for China. Identical twins have different fingerprints. Leave, please! If I had a choice, I probably wouldn't be doing this. You can't force something on me that I don't want to do.

847-987-8560

The supply of game for London is going steadily up. Head-keeper Hudson, we believe, has been now told to receive all orders for fly-paper and for preservation of your hen-pheasant's life. Who am I? Where do I come from? Is there life after death? What is the meaning of life? I had nothing in particular to say. You must take good care of yourself. My father has gone out to buy postcard. I hope my Spanish improves quickly. She looked for her ring with her eyes wide open.

847-987-8560

He is famous as an oil king. The socks smell bad. It's probably the flu. She can handle it. I am on the side of democracy.

847-987-8560

The woman left and went to the courthouse, where she waited in line again. Skip and I are classmates. She is well off now.

847-987-8560

This is your choice. I can always get more. Bob is really mad. We're all nervous. Are you free on Tuesday?

847-987-8560

I was with them this afternoon. What does it take to get some service here? Bradford saw Straka smiling at John.

847-987-8560

Don't you have a meeting? Are you being held hostage? What're you thinking? What'll happen to her? Coffee is the holy drink of university students.

847-987-8560

I need to find a restroom. A single person produces more meat than I expected. I didn't want to spend my whole life there. We know it's you. He's considering becoming a sailor. Odd numbers alternate with even ones.

847-987-8560

Acid attacks metal. Why is Bernard crying? The situation was very unusual. When are the elections? Three months before Doyle was to graduate from college, he died.