850-571-7078

When I called on him, he was talking on the phone. Toby is allergic to girls. There remain only a few ruins. This is really brilliant. It will hurt a little, but not much. I saw them walking arm in arm. The widow was dressed in black. To tell you the truth, we don't know. Wilson must consider carefully whether he really wants a divorce or not.

850-571-7078

This isn't a diamond. It's just plain glass. We have a mission to accomplish. Instead, they prefer to stay in and watch television.

850-571-7078

The policeman told me that the last bus leaves at ten.

850-571-7078

Haven't I seen you before? As soon as I got home, I went to bed. We don't need a formal institution for preserving peace. My mother didn't let me wear a miniskirt. I'm going back to look for him. At least you didn't steal anything. What do we expect to happen next?

850-571-7078

The sign "&" stands for "and". Sedovic can't get out of his sleeping bag. The zipper is stuck. He blew soap bubbles. Ragnar used to play second base for his high school's baseball team. Please come to the main office. You'll get used to it in no time. Masanobu is very close to Part. I'll show you my room.

850-571-7078

Alice, not knowing where to find the book, asked her mother where it was. Overlap can occur. I like when you kiss me on the lips. No, on the cheek. He fell ill from overeating. She's a graphic designer. Dale is very skilled in manual labor.

850-571-7078

He knows the names of all his customers.

850-571-7078

I cannot help loving her in spite of her many faults. I remember that day clearly. I am here. Juri is probably already there. I'm trying to remember. HEY! Everybody step in line! Follow me! What class do you have first period? A bolt of lightning flashed within the eyes of the little man.

850-571-7078

Randal's computer is broken. You can sit in my chair. My uncle's wife is my aunt. She gave me a pencil. They celebrated his success by opening a bottle of wine. Is it too late? Friendship bound them together. You're not fit. The bridge is being repaired.

850-571-7078

Please get out. I'd like my hair trimmed. How do you know Lorraine is not into me? She had no money. The freedom of expression was strictly limited. Move it along, Raman. The host usually carves the roast at the table. I have a girlfriend back home. He tried to put the blame on me.

850-571-7078

You might want to go with me. We were at the mill, near the hemp field. How long will Juergen be in there? Substituting textbooks and handouts with hand-held computers could save actually save money in the long run.