850-571-7078

"Come, boy," she called, "come and play." Nobody knows what really happened except for Stanley. Case was very proud of you. We should study together. Lock and load. Could you have done it? Hy is unbelievable.

850-571-7078

There are three stores in the mall. Be careful. Don't throw away those papers. How about going to a disco this weekend? Do you think we have a chance to win? Why would I help her? Jill couldn't make it to Mahesh's party. I can't figure out anything. I can read many foreign languages, but speak none. He is too old to walk quickly. Austria is situated in Central Europe.

850-571-7078

We named him Thomas after his grandfather. My study absorbed me in those days. These aren't my ideas. I would like to read some books about Lincoln.

850-571-7078

Brian thanked Donal for the gift. He plays tennis very well. The clock is broken. Murthy's confused.

850-571-7078

Ruth didn't know Maurice had a husband. It's nice to see you so happy. They set sail for New York yesterday. I'll be happy to help you. Today I visited a museum. Wait for me. I'll be back. I hope you have a wonderful evening. Is that a cat or a dog? The poor duckling was driven about by every one; even his brothers and sisters were unkind to him, and would say, "Ah, you ugly creature, I wish the cat would get you," and his mother said she wished he had never been born. My mind is a blank.

850-571-7078

I'm honest. This better not happen again. I'll keep my eyes closed. Just don't go outside. The experiment was a failure. There are holes in the heels of these socks. A Florida city is responding to regular tidal flooding by sending out tanker trucks equipped with vacuum hoses to suck saltwater off the streets. The criminal got very tired from the fight with the two officers.

850-571-7078

What was he up to then? The average life of a dog is ten years. I won't go there with you.

850-571-7078

You may take the book if you can read it. I heard that she has a boyfriend, and no it's not Harold. A refugee camp is a nightmare. Can you sing us a song? Which would you rather do, go swimming or play tennis?

850-571-7078

How can it be claimed that tartiflette is a lie? Juan lived for thirty years.

850-571-7078

Wait until your father gets home. They continued eating. We can't go in alone. Medicines must have a bitter taste, or else they won't help. Florian drew a happy face on the cover of his notebook. She is very anxious about your health. She is playing with her friends. I am very much relieved to know that. Let me think. I'm going to buy the bilingual dictionary next Saturday.

850-571-7078

I can swim in the river. I sometimes watch documentaries. Sundar tried to charm Jerry. You can wait until the cows come home! Mats had no intention of going to the dance with Srinivas. There's so much left to do. Luke is now Marian's assistant. I despise you. God gives me happiness. I'll manage to fit you in next week.

850-571-7078

I won't leave without you. Dan arrived in London with a group of experts. He is a figment as much as a figure.

850-571-7078

Shari has been out of town since last Saturday. We don't drink. You worry too much about them. I want a can of tomatoes.

850-571-7078

Kaj is a prison guard. He cannot stop them. I found it difficult to achieve my purpose. The aircraft began to taxi to runway 4. According to research by Gunnar Samuelsson, Jesus may not have died on a cross. Instead, it's possible that he died on a pole or a tree trunk. Tickets are $3. Children 3 and under are admitted for free. At the station, I had the hardest time finding my ticket.

850-571-7078

It's about time somebody did something about the high cost of medical care. Just as Malcolm predicted, our team lost. I got an A in French. The pasture has an area of 10 acres.