(856) 279-2798

1989 was a difficult year. Betty put on his coat and left.

(856) 279-2798

There's a distinct difference between them. Sundar told his son the story about a monster that ate children. It looks like it's going to clear up soon. I love you more and more each day. A recent drop in house prices will help first home buyers to achieve their dream of owning their own home. He didn't know what he couldn't do. Sort of defeats its own purpose. I'll leave this with you. I love Korean food.

(856) 279-2798

We're all hungry. What is important for you? Wayne stole a lot of money from Edwin. He stared at the steep slope of the mountain and stopped climbing it. Is that why Rolfe wanted to talk to you? It's possible that Micah isn't telling the truth. It's almost impossible. Carl has quit smoking. It's for me.

(856) 279-2798

Which one is better: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8 or Windows 10? I pretty much finished reading the novel.

(856) 279-2798

Cindie has already gotten three threatening phone messages. What's Murray given us? It never occurred to me that he was the right man in the right place. I'm all alone here.

(856) 279-2798

It seems that our sense of direction is not always reliable. Life is despair, that's what I think. Rajeev isn't bluffing. Conrad is at the door. Please ask him in. Is there going to be trouble? Can I pay a credit card? "Let's dance." "I thought you'd never ask." Will you sing some English songs for us? Everyone thinks his sack the heaviest. He is not my son, but my nephew.

(856) 279-2798

The doctor advised Mr. White not to smoke a lot. We need permission. "What is Isabelle doing?" "I think he's texting his friends." They know where we are. We have a pretrial conference. I'm here to see her. Why couldn't you be nice to Stagger? In brief, you should have accepted responsibility. Piotr never seems to feel the cold the way I do.

(856) 279-2798

Cows burp a lot. Sekar has done this before, hasn't he? I think Alex is trying to say something. I prefer regular pasteurized milk over UHT.

(856) 279-2798

My father may be at home now. Who is your favorite rock singer? They furnished the house very luxuriously.

(856) 279-2798

Apart from cats, I like animals. I divided my funding into three equal parts. Odette fell in love with Prince Siegfried. I want to set the record straight. He is due to start for Paris. Nikolai isn't old enough to understand what we're talking about.

(856) 279-2798

Keep me advised. I've always been a little jealous of your friendship with Jacques. Let's go and take a look. I saw him cross the street. This is what I got. I was just trying to do that. Wait a minute, Franklin! Of these it is the latter one that is important.

(856) 279-2798

Spass doesn't have to answer. Torsten knows what's about to happen. Phillip went into his dressing room. Do they speak French in Canada? I didn't see any reason to tell you. Do you know what it means when a man presents a ring to a woman?

(856) 279-2798

Margie is forgetting something. You don't know the place. The megalomaniac differs from the narcissist by the fact that he wishes to be powerful rather than charming, and seeks to be feared rather than loved. To this type belong many lunatics and most of the great men of history. Greg laughed hysterically for no reason. I keep thinking about when we met. Where there are two Latvians, there are three political parties. I need to go get some money out of the bank.

(856) 279-2798

There's an alley behind my house. Can you open the door? She is far away, but I still love her. Get a job.

(856) 279-2798

We don't do it. We're staying in different hotels. Gary is still looking. Choose any one from among these. I'll think about it over the weekend. Belarus has been described by former US secretary of state Condoleezza Rice as "the last remaining true dictatorship in the heart of Europe". Thank you kindly. The only time he feeds the dog is when his wife is away on a trip. She stayed at the hotel for several days. I almost forgot to tell Barry about the party.

(856) 279-2798

"Dima?" the man that Dima called "Al-Sayib" asked. "I don't know any Dima. Sorry. I think you've got the wrong number." "Do you see that great tree there?" said the witch, pointing to a tree beside them. I think it's unlikely to happen. Shut the window, Jim. Nobody wants to go to my country. Would somebody please tell me what's going on here? Did you know him well?

(856) 279-2798

You've got to answer for the outcome. The child handles a knife and fork well. I'm being careful. You don't care at all, do you? How will he repay his debts?