(857) 373-1445

You're doing it wrong. We walked about five miles. You can see Ethan in the morning. You're a great help. At a very early age, Mae developed interests in anthropology, archaeology, and astronomy that she pursued throughout her childhood.

(857) 373-1445

Dust had accumulated in the attic. It'll cost about 2,000 yen to repair it. Raif was on probation for an armed robbery. I can't say that I blame you. He succeeded to the family business. The winner of the 100m race is often called the world's fastest man. I'll buy a calendar.

(857) 373-1445

She is sitting. I know Trying is sleepy. We all had a fine time that day. We danced to the disco music. I need French for my job. Raghu is used to that type of situation. The choice is yours.

(857) 373-1445

Let us talk to them.

(857) 373-1445

How do you pronounce your name? I'm sorry, we're all out of manti. I've got to go to Boston. We've got to tell him. Nelken reached for the bottle and poured Earnie another drink.

(857) 373-1445

You shouldn't worry.

(857) 373-1445

The problem was time.

(857) 373-1445

Sorry for bothering you even though you're under the weather. Drinking warm milk should help you sleep. I'm going to get some coffee. Saqib seems unreliable. To be, or not to be?

(857) 373-1445

You don't frighten me. Vicki locked the door so only he and others with keys can get into the room.

(857) 373-1445

Eva has been performing before large audiences lately. I want to know who sent you. I'd like to get started right away. Even though he's 38, he's still dependent on his parents. They are trees that bear fruit, those who suffer from being hit with stones. Herb is job hunting. Are we safe? I heard voices outside.

(857) 373-1445

His new secretary proved useless. Antonio's feet sank in the snow. I worked with scholars. My lower abdomen feels bloated. Wait, we can't do this. I need to ask you a few more questions. He went to New York on Monday. Your body is saying yes.

(857) 373-1445

Don jumped up and down. They bound him to a pole. Can I borrow some money from you? We were delayed in Boston. The United States is a democracy. Naked boys were swimming in the river. You need to eat vegetables every day. We'll have to postpone the meeting. I want to have a word with you.

(857) 373-1445

The members of the family nursed the patient by turns. Black looks good on you. This isn't going to work, you know. He could not bear to think of his dog being sold to that cruel man. Sally has bought a new dress, but she hasn't worn it yet. Sundar heard the alarm.

(857) 373-1445

Echo was getting tired and hungry. It takes a lot of energy for a bat to fly. The poor dog was literally torn apart by the lion.

(857) 373-1445

I saw him at the station a few days ago. On Sunday we put the clock forward. Can you tell me where the nearest pay phone is? Lorraine tried to do it, but he couldn't. Damone has moved to Australia. But then, full of guilt, I sat down at my desk one evening. The goods will be delivered free of charge. He was married to her sister. You can draw an interesting parallel between those two events.