(858) 260-5720

She is looking for her missing wallet. They will be arriving by train at eleven. How soon can you start? Sit down, the place isn't taken. She's not like other girls. He's a fine young lad. Why is it dark? Your friends are waiting for you. My head does hurt a little. I wonder where Jem could've gone.

(858) 260-5720

You wouldn't hurt anyone, would you? I could have done it without your help. I don't want to miss the exam. Has Dawn told you who he's married to? The traffic accident took place on the highway.

(858) 260-5720

What's all the hurry?

(858) 260-5720

You told me not to buy that, but I bought it anyway. This story might sound unbelievable but it is true. There must be something wrong with the machine.

(858) 260-5720

They made fun of her because she had a funny hat on. Are you asking me to leave? We're expecting him at any moment. Will I be able to spend one day undisturbed for once? I knew from his tone how much he hated me. Beckie was left badly scarred after botched plastic surgery. Where's the nearest art gallery? He's much younger than Floria.

(858) 260-5720

He is least likely to come. She cheated me into accepting the story. I'm a teacher. I'm a wreck. We should come up with a plan. She came home crying. I like neither of them. I've lost a little weight.

(858) 260-5720

The lake is notorious for its contamination. It took them two years to build the house. It looks like a UFO. The father is a tailor.

(858) 260-5720

I visited him once in a while. I prefer going outside to staying on Facebook. I'm glad that worked. It will take me some time to learn German. Rajendra might need to help Hilda. Would you stop that? If your mother only knew, her heart would surely break in two. When the king came in, the choir began intoning praises. We need it. Meeks spent the money his father gave him on beer.

(858) 260-5720

The call was traceable to an address in south Detroit. Democracy is one form of government. The natives are getting restless. Everybody knew her true feelings. Revised is busy making sandwiches in the kitchen. His father administers some companies. Give me a shawarma and a diet cola.

(858) 260-5720

I'll never forget the day when we first met. Emmett said that he wanted to learn French. Most programmers hate debugging; causing errors is much more fun than debugging them. I'd like to have your answer right away.

(858) 260-5720

How dare you marry my daughter without my consent! A lion is an animal. Archie has what it takes to be a good teacher. I'd better try saving the battery. Believe those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they've found it. My father was still at home when I left. Let's break for some tea.

(858) 260-5720

You'll want for nothing while I am alive. Who left the door open? It just wasn't what we expected. If it sounds too good to be true, it's probably not true. You must be vaccinated against rabies. People talk a lot about social networks these days. Dion is on maternity leave. Does this sound familiar? We could handle it.

(858) 260-5720

It happened more than three days ago. I think you're just being nice.

(858) 260-5720

Cristina had to walk home since his car broke down. I'll be busy all next week.

(858) 260-5720

We went to work at sunrise, and quit work between sundown and dark. I think I get the picture. It's starting to get cold here. I'm going to throw up. John, are you and Siegurd brothers? I want us to stay in an expensive hotel. Try using a different browser.

(858) 260-5720

Leung approved it. He has done much for his company. Would it be possible for me to take a few days off next week? I wouldn't have been able to finish the job without your help. You shouldn't have!

(858) 260-5720

You can still swim quite well, can't you? Leave her with me. He was nearly run over by a car. Those present were all moved to tears. We haven't been able to find out what the real problem was. Shall we go for a leather-covered sofa? A cloth-covered sofa? They started working right away. Kathy isn't a good teacher.