858-260-5720

How are you keeping off this intense heat?

858-260-5720

Do you know in which country she lives now? When I told him that, he was very much embarrassed. Should I make a cream pie or a pound cake? No one flinched. Jun is in the hospital, isn't he? This is cool. Do you want to learn to paint? Dale and Bobby were both surprised.

858-260-5720

Hey, what're you hiding behind your back? I went to Lanzarote last year. I have so much work to do that I have to put off my trip. Type inference has three outputs whereas checking only has two.

858-260-5720

I want a discount. She is muttering to herself.

858-260-5720

You are free to use this room. Jane skipped the questions she couldn't answer. Everybody says that. The manager controls his men at will. New factories and industrial centers were built. We only have one more left. Are you Chinese, sir? When do you go on holiday?

858-260-5720

My first day in the university was rather boring. One cannot defend oneself against stupidity. Humans aren't meant to be alone. How long should I live in England in order to become fluent in English?

858-260-5720

Is it you who'll buy the food? I can't get away from work now. We could meet downtown. Would that be convenient for you? I'm the last person Root would want to talk to now.

858-260-5720

I don't understand what could have happened. Hugh certainly knows a lot about Tuna. This needs to stop. We sat speaking this and that. When did you start working for Nils? A tuft of hair showed from underneath her cap. People really are stupid sometimes.

858-260-5720

They became lovers. Speaking of foreign languages, do you speak French? The prison escapee was quickly recaptured. Many play, but only one will win.

858-260-5720

My father is busy just now. We can't afford to waste any more ammunition. Tommy insisted I come alone. That gentleman usually wears a hat.

858-260-5720

The flat front trouser was a staple of that fashion designer's collections. He is a scientist who is respected by everybody. Norma called Pat continuously. I am undressing. Ernie was at the game. The French and Indians won the Battle of Fort Duquesne. My dog is dreaming of a cat. Why are you asking? I asked them the same question.

858-260-5720

I wish you had more time for me.

858-260-5720

Herb hasn't complained of any discomfort. We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they are called dreams. Bertrand grabbed Herb's hand. I don't understand what you're saying.

858-260-5720

Be on your guard against fire. She spends most of her money on her dresses. I heard they found a skeleton buried in the basement of a house on Park Street. I read detective stories exclusively. I wouldn't hold my breath. Whenever I hear that song, I remember my youth.

858-260-5720

We'll never work for Pandora. Vernon doesn't have to thank us. None of them have a job. Tonight I have guests.

858-260-5720

What is the hard part of learning Japanese? They closed the shop. I hate holidays, because I ought to be merry and happy on holidays, and can't. You do not want to incur the wrath of God. He has to have his blood pressure taken every day. Lum was standing in front of the grill wearing a cook's apron. Hitoshi also plays guitar. Metin says he's sorry that he caused you trouble.

858-260-5720

It's not me, I swear!

858-260-5720

Shamim lost his parents in a traffic accident. Have you ever gone climbing on rocks? I won't be offended. The plane left after a three-hour delay. Can you take a little break? It's too late to shut the barn door when the horse is already out. I asked Isidore where he'd gone. I thought you enjoyed swimming. Your ex-boyfriend is a jerk.