He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. The water was cold. It is worth your time to read this book. Just tell her I called. "Sit down, please," he said. I hope to see Cristopher soon.

Give me a hammer. Robbin and I, who are twins, used to amuse ourselves by exchanging identities and fooling everyone. I worked with Mr Spencer for a year in New York. Ann doesn't remember anything. He has a lot of friends here. He forgot to lock the door. We both have to go to work.

What should we do with all this? Do not drink on an empty stomach. A puppy followed me wagging its tail. We must protect our children. It is necessary that everybody obey the law.

Symmetry is a virtue. I'm not that stupid! I told you William wouldn't let us down. Is Ranjit left-handed? The food is in the refrigerator. The refrigerator is in the kitchen. The truth is that I still love Judy. The Royal Canadian Mint will no longer distribute the coin to financial institutions around the country, but it will remain legal tender. You're acting funny. You met Maureen, didn't you?

Who bought you this? The steam has fogged my glasses. Were those women in favor of votes for women?

My father's brother is my uncle. I'm good at skiing. I must replace that fluorescent lamp. I know that I'll die soon. I don't really trust them. I'm not a freak! She put the magazine on the table.

Clarissa suffered a concussion. You should not regret anything in this life. What happened happened - life goes on. Look back! Can I have your telephone number? He kept silent all the time during the interrogation. I'm hitting the road. I stayed with an American family. I don't like high-heeled shoes.

With whom did you talk? He avoids me. Could you spare a moment? I understand you have a problem and want some help. There is an interesting book on my desk. Do it whenever you want. She's a young student. Here is the latest interview! She told him all about her childhood.

"By the way, do you know what a Shinto shrine is?" "I've a little bit of knowledge on the subject. It's a religious facility where that which is the object of worship, that called the genius loci, is enshrined." Pitawas doesn't go to his office on Saturday. Is it cheaper to call after nine? God's will is unquestionable. We have to talk right now. The guy with the gloves has more style. Art is selling his house. The Joneses pay their servant by the week.

He who drinks, will drink. Shel was unable to escape. Lyndon walked into his apartment and closed the door behind him. Mathematics is the language with which God has written the universe. Why are you writing with a pencil? Per won't even know what you did until it's over. I thought Tahsin would be in his room.

I'm pretty sure that Mara can speak French. We need to do what we can.

Rafael wanted to kill Jinny, but John stopped him. You're as pale as a ghost. I could hardly refuse Collin's help. Do you think this is pertinent? This photo isn't hers. It's ours. The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it. I want to be useful. Are you happy with this?

She starts working at seven.

Cut them some slack. Margie is one of the bravest men I've ever known. Lord's hardly said a word all day.