859-223-2459

You don't have to pay anything.

859-223-2459

I think Lila would like that. The industrial production of livestock is the leading contributor to greenhouse gases. Yes. He swims fastest in our school. I thought we could work together. He hung up before I finished. She can play all kinds of instruments, classical or folk.

859-223-2459

She was the only one not invited to the party. Please call the FBI immediately. Roxie is lying in the hospital bed. What's all the ruckus? What's the plan now? Did you see that flash of lightning? Louiqa was just trying to be funny.

859-223-2459

Why don't you hug me? Don't swim here. I find it hard to get up early on cold mornings. Nhan will know what we should do. Monty made a clean getaway. Patty, I'm bored.

859-223-2459

I can't stay mad at you. Eating the keyboard doesn't help. My backyard can hold more than ten people.

859-223-2459

He's very angry. The car is in the street. Youth comes but once in life. Russ and Sofia flew to Boston yesterday. Correct the errors if there are any.

859-223-2459

Is this a coincidence? I am memorizing the national anthem. Whatever the problem is, Charles can handle it.

859-223-2459

I'm afraid we can't make up for lost ground. He had to lead a miserable life for many years. I felt dumb. True hope is swift, and flies with swallow's wings. By the time human civilization was a million years old, it had achieved mastery of faster-than-lightspeed voyages. Rajendra coaxed the mouse out of the hole in the wall with a piece of bread.

859-223-2459

Let me introduce my mother to you. She can't understand my feelings. Ann knew that Debbie was innocent. We'll wait until it's dark. I'm closing the door. I saw the pictures Francis took last weekend. How long do you study English every day?

859-223-2459

In Moore's new novel, extraterrestrials pursue the ambitious goal of presenting all the life forms in the galaxy in a single vast menagerie. Individual humans are also carried off for this purpose and -- due to the enormous diversity of species -- thrown together with the apes of the planet Earth, without distinction. John found that highly offensive.

859-223-2459

The Nissan Leaf is powered only by electricity. Tam says he wants a group activity. Let's offer it to her. It would have been better if you'd never been born.

859-223-2459

I knew him personally. What's the difference between asteroids and comets? Stagger forgot his sweater. There were a lot of rumors. No, I think you misunderstand. Nobody talked about my country. The ticket costs 100 euros.

859-223-2459

Man, when perfected, is the best of animals, but when separated from law and justice, he is the worst of all.

859-223-2459

That cake is fattening. Eh? Hundreds of thousands of Yen plus betrothal gifts?