(859) 223-2459

Does he go to work by bus? Vern looked really tired. Delbert doesn't know what happened, does he? It is apparently fine to think that I might occupy the throne. Is her house anywhere near the station? Jerrie is making fun of Chris.

(859) 223-2459

Could you help me when I move? Mikael looked so different after his haircut.

(859) 223-2459

Don't take him too seriously. You loved them, didn't you? Your cat entered into my car and peed there. Wasn't it supposed to snow last night? Matthieu bought a straw hat. Why do you want to be introduced to him?

(859) 223-2459

The apple is not on the table. There's a saying, "once in a life-time event," and that's just what this is.

(859) 223-2459

Our dog buries bones in the yard. I apologize for the delay. Thank you for your help. - No worries. I met Presley after work. There is no wool so white that a dyer can't make it black. Do you think we made the wrong decision?

(859) 223-2459

Honestly, I don't think you have what it takes to become a teacher. You're not old enough to get a driver's license. Some insects can take on the color of their surroundings. A child is afraid of the dark. You drove. I hope no one gets hurt. You must have forgotten them at the office.

(859) 223-2459

Eileen has enough money to do whatever he wants to do. He was afraid of being laughed at. A Mr. Ito wants to see you. How do you plan to do it? I heard that you haven't been cooperating. It's a tough choice. What a jungle! I already took the pies out of the oven. Let's go grab a burger. I wrote a letter asking him to return a bit earlier.

(859) 223-2459

The soldier made light of his wounds. Milk is made into butter. They used math to calculate the shape of the universe immediately before and after the Big Bang. It caused quite a commotion. Craft must have clothes, but truth loves to go naked. Light the lantern so we can see. Isn't Nigel supposed to be doing his homework now? You can't tell Wes about what we did. The flood did a lot of harm to the crops.

(859) 223-2459

I gave Olaf many chances. I often travel. Are you going to give this to them? Nathan looks amazing. He called on me at my office yesterday. Can I have a few minutes, please? I'm from Croatia. Pete walks very slowly.

(859) 223-2459

Jim has a beautiful garden. Swamy enjoys reading books in French.