(859) 415-9925

I don't like either of the pictures. This suit's too thin for me.

(859) 415-9925

Troy is completely wrong for the job. The death penalty is final and irreversible. What did you say to me? Don't get excited. Elwood was in the garden when it happened. How many houses were destroyed in Iraq?

(859) 415-9925

Angels watch from above as men fight amongst themselves.

(859) 415-9925

Do you have any cash? I don't think that incident requires any further explanation. Celeste is the most beautiful girl I know. I was quoting him. I will go to Japanese class tomorrow. "This looks very interesting", said Hiroshi.

(859) 415-9925

This tastes pretty good to me. You raised me, didn't you? It looks consequently bigger. I like English and music. There are electric eels in this small lake. Read as many books as you can while you are young. No sooner had Manuel broken up with Laura than John asked her out. Randall wouldn't let me into his room. I saw an amazing bird. I didn't know whether to stay here or go to London.

(859) 415-9925

Theodore didn't read the contract as carefully as he should have. It's not dumber than you. Fifteen milliard euros must be saved over the course of the next four years. Straka can speak both French and English very well. This song's name is "Only You". Use your gun. The only thing constant in this world is change. There's no chair to sit upon. He seems to have been rich before. I've got things to do.

(859) 415-9925

Grab the meat before it burns to a crisp! I will finish serving my sentence next month. I saw five airplanes flying away like so many birds. Jeanne received an urgent message to call his wife. I went to France two years ago. Have you ever heard of him? Annie isn't really listening to Linley. This is a three-star hotel; three hundred dollars a night.

(859) 415-9925

I hope to see you. He got married in Nicaragua. She is one of my best friends. We may collect a variety of information about you. It's raining outside right now. You should rest a little bit longer. I would like to leave this girl with you. Eli ate my lunch. In Esperanto there is no indefinite and only one definite article.

(859) 415-9925

The girl, who had her head on the boy's shoulder, looked around in surprise. He moved back with his parents. Don't tell him I'm coming. We still need to buy food for tonight's party. Dan persuaded Linda to leave Britain with him.

(859) 415-9925

Wendy didn't much like it.

(859) 415-9925

I will never love you. I hate you. No one can hear us. I had a good night's rest. They moved a year ago. Roderick has already gone to sleep. Squirrels are nimble in climbing trees. He is a man of intellect.

(859) 415-9925

It'll soon be spring. You have no need to be ashamed. The son of Heaven, when sacrificing, wore the cap decorated with twelve pendants of jade beads hanging down before and behind, and the robe embroidered with dragons. I see no reason to tell you anything. I hate mosquitoes, but they seem to love me. Tim will be eligible for parole next year. He's a very talented man.

(859) 415-9925

My father was a contestant in a cooking contest and won first prize. She has a very strong personality.

(859) 415-9925

Meehan told Maria that he was thirsty.

(859) 415-9925

An apple fell on the ground. Take away. Robbin told me to face the truth. They're from Greece.

(859) 415-9925

I didn't even see them go. This classroom is separated from that one by a wall. We should discuss about it face to face with the director.

(859) 415-9925

He trusts his wife to a great extent. Marcia isn't a clever boy.