She gave birth to a pretty baby girl last week. It wasn't easy to convince Cliff to do that.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have now landed at Tokyo International Airport. Shall we walk? The reasons are as follows. Sarah is a mousy-quiet and reserved woman. Jef interrupted Margot's speech. What will losing the war mean to us? He has endured sacrifices for the United States that most of us cannot begin to imagine.

Len tried his hardest to persuade Clarissa. Adrian freaks me out. The sun is coming up. He embarked on a new study.

Jaime drugged Catherine with LSD. She locked a door. It might take a while. Fashion is a fickle mistress. She relied on the medicine as a last resort. I don't have time to deal with this right now. I think we have something in common.

Sarah didn't know when Hillary met John. What's your favorite metal song of all time? Jennie doesn't believe the rumors about Marlena. If I were you, I would wait and see. Thanks to all of you for coming. Sit here. Huashi is very clever indeed. He has become thin beyond all recognition. Truth is more important than beauty. I will wait for you in front of the school.

You did a great job. Sandy will be back in less than thirty minutes. I'm probably wrong. Bill took his little brother to the zoo. The corporate headquarters is in Los Angeles.

This new plan may bring a lasting peace. I thought I'd buy one of these for Gordon.

Donna has bruises on his right arm. I have to fix a mistake. Do not forget the accusative! What you said made us angry. He was sitting with his arms folded. We were expecting that to happen. Do you want to play with me? My teacher told me that I didn't devote enough time to preparing my lecture. I will not write a letter in English.

How should this sentence be interpreted? The school gymnasium was enlarged. He is seeking employment. Both Spock and Ami don't like John very much. These are yours. People say that life is short.

Stop goofing off and finish your work. "Did I mention that he's handsome?" "Yes, you did." I still have vivid memories of the explosion of the space shuttle. Loren doesn't have any friends.

Sometimes it happens. I had to give it a try. What would it take to get Wendell back? The student made a reasonable request. Be careful not to make any mistakes. He whispered to him: " I love you ". Lance ended up not buying the house he was thinking about buying.

My beer was finished off by my room-mate.