I didn't mean to hit Dieter so hard. This handmade Italian-made titanium bicycle is terribly light. Watch him and do the same thing. I didn't get home until late. The next day Jesus decided to leave for Galilee. Everything was just so hard. Bad money drives out good. I'd like to visit Boston one day. I already know that.

He knows how to slaughter a sheep. She recently came out as a lesbian. The house is in the village. My study conditions aren't that great.

The speaker believes that cosmetic industries always behave in an ethical way. They should have told us they were moving out. The Jersey shore is a shore around a small island, off of the coast of Normandy, called Jersey. You know about that, don't you? I could probably get used to living here.

Have you asked her for help? He is hard on fifty. Time goes by quickly when you're having fun. Put your guns down. Ask Liza about it when he gets here.

Shannon's trying to make the impossible possible. Do you not understand? Buy him a beer. Judging from how the sky looks, we're going to be in for some good weather. They soon adjusted themselves to the new circumstances. Hein never suspected anything. We shook hands and said goodbye.

They constructed a bridge. Obviously he speaks English, but he can even speak Spanish.

Lana was very efficient. It took them some time to get used to each other. That was unethical.

She was very angry with me when I forgot the appointment. I'm just doing my best. The asphalt was softened by the heat. What other choice did I have? Naomi held the ice pack against his head. Will you kindly come here at nine? Noemi was pulled over by the police.

Patty is obviously angry. The flood prevented me from crossing the river. Is there an elevator here? Warren wouldn't listen to me.

Don't forget to reply to his letter I enjoy being with you. Everyone is capable of learning a foreign language, but it's all much easier for those with talent. My mother is now crazy about tennis. Only Marla has noticed what happened. You make life worth living. I want the money you owe me and I want it now. Because of the icy streets, we could not drive the car. We were the two tallest guys in our school.

It's not as crazy as it sounds. Wade doesn't have to do it. You are banned from entering this place. She wasn't too keen on coming to the party, but he finally finagled a promise out of her to come. I'll vote for Dylan. I told myself that that was a good idea. Lana is making fun of you. I don't care for imitation.

That's gratitude for you. If you live at a higher altitude, water boils at a lower temperature. You don't have to go with us. It is not that she has rejected our offer. There is nothing you can do for her. You shouldn't give the same weight to opinions as you do to facts. I hope you will get well soon. You'll recognize Martha.

Have you made your decision yet? I love that restaurant. There is always something to translate in Tatoeba. We're still trying to figure out what to do. I'm not going to see anybody else. She studies hygiene as part of her domestic science course. I expected her to have come yesterday. Let's go before I change my mind. To tell you the truth, I was not pleased with the book.

Sounds good! Will we be in time for the concert? Is it still up in the attic? Did you tell them anything? Wendy was sent to Coventry.

I have no regrets about what I did. I would like that. It's not a question of good or bad but of better or worse. Could I have a scotch on the rocks please? Do you want me to make you dinner? I never saw such a woman. This morning, I bicycled to work.

I know I owe you money. Dennis doesn't study much, but he still does very well at school.

His quick temper will get him in trouble one day. "Where does your father in law live?" "In the house which stands beside my brother in law's house." Corsica has some very picturesque landscapes. He took it for granted that one knew everything that he knew. He will have dinner. I can't do such a thing like you did.