I'm going to eat it. I am making too many mistakes. Curt let me borrow his car. It's because of you that we were late. Elisabeth is right, and we're wrong. "Will you help me?" "I'll be glad to." Tony owns this book. She hates me as much as I hate her. A full moon is shining bright in the sky. He was playing football with an empty can.

Patricio took an apple out of his lunch pail and began eating it. I need to figure something out. Do you think there's any chance we'll be able to finish this on time? It was getting dark, and, what made matters worse, it began to rain.

Has Val been to Boston?

Put those guns away. Were you kissing? One good sentence is better than two bad. At this point in his meditation, the general was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. Our basketball team is recruiting tall boys. I've always liked your hair that way. Stacey was nice to everyone. Teriann can speak French almost like a native. What are you lingering for? Hurry up and go.

Kathryn isn't used to his new job. Though extreme blue,the colour of love faded. Darryl posed as a janitor to enter the research center. Nobody doubts that Andrea is telling the truth, but her way of speaking makes people uncomfortable. Murray has been reported missing. I asked many persons about the store, but no one had heard of it. I won't stay here for long. Neal is crazy, and possibly dangerous.

You're being too hard on yourself. Jinchao isn't very good company. What fruit would you like to have for dessert? The trouble is that I have no money with me. Mason wrote two books. Although Stanislaw is a scholar of aboriginal linguistics, even she was surprised to learn that "caucus" derives from an Algonquian word meaning "tribal elders."

I never really thought I'd graduate. I think that helps. He was hanged for murder. I am not thinking of you. I slept barely two or three hours. This brooch goes well with your sweater. Thermodynamics is a branch of physics which deals with the energy and work of a system. Do you think our team will win? Men need some kind of external activity, because they are inactive within.

How's that even possible?

You never get my jokes. Are you still looking for Johnnie? Write your telephone number down on this pad. She doesn't need sympathy, but support. I hardly made any money last week. The coach told me I needed to practice harder. I figured out what I need to do. Enlisting in the special forces is a strange fate for a boy who has never had a gun in his hands.

Johann is only a freshman. Dismiss him from that post.

I like tall, beautiful women with long black hair. He is now looking for a bigger house to live in.

The radio is broken. We ate at a restaurant just outside Boston. I would like to leave this girl with you. Excessive supply leads to a drop in prices. Leonard left his car at home today. That restaurant has a very nice atmosphere. Do you think Hirofumi is guilty?

I'm really excited for Turkeer. I can't see anything in here. This study is my father's study. I'll go talk to them. The battle of Waterloo became famous. The last thing I want to do now is clean the bathroom.

We can't leave now. My heart sank. I would rather stay at home than go out. She's with a government bureau, isn't she? I thought Eva was in Boston. Does Harold always carry a gun? I shouldn't have told Meehan to do that. The job of a driver is harder than it looks. I can't understand Elias.