Long hair is out of fashion now. Andreas didn't have the courage to commit suicide. I've decided to go. Both your brothers are teachers. Living as he did in the remote countryside, he seldom came into town. I want to visit a Native American reservation.

I can add many sentences in different languages. People go to the polls to vote. However, when I finally reached the castle I was thrown into this prison by the commander of the imperial guard. This is the same watch as I lost. I want them to live. I belong to the brass band, and so does my brother. Forgive me for wasting your time. Does Marika know any jokes in Japanese?

The eyes are windows to the soul. Herman can't go right now. How could we forget you? I'll know the answer to that in three months. Randell got a bikini wax. We need to do something. I need solid proof. I think I know who painted that picture. Sleep tight, Sean.

She put all her jewels into a little red box. How much is the monthly rate? I don't mind a bit. Ted gave his son a sparrow for Christmas. A critic is a hen that clucks while others are laying. The dog is the human's best friend. We don't know any songs. Someone broke into my apartment last night. Do you like Mozart's music? That is a good question.

But she liked children and she enjoyed her work.

Do you think Matthias will ever forgive me? When my dad left the room, my little sister gave me the finger! You may proceed. Do you need anything in addition? I think it was a misunderstanding.

Even if we wear an Armani suite or drive a Jaguar, in the end we're the same as ants. We move and move pointlessly and then we die. He was wearing a mask. Excuse me, but you're mistaken. They are eager to win the next game. Nobody likes being laughed at. Glen tossed Gunter a rifle. She is reputable, rational and above all pretty. What did James Cook describe? You have to be up-front and candid at interviews.

This is an instance of modern British life. What are you going to do tonight? I just spoke with the captain. Why don't you dine out with me for a change? Literature teaches us about humanity. I am thinking of changing jobs.

Anything like a road was covered with water that had flooded out of the river. There are no mistakes in your essay. You know where to find me if you want to talk. Do you think she's attractive? Keith did it without my help. She is apt to win the prize. Fry an egg for me. The bills keep piling up. It's a simple matter of conformity. If he tried hard, he would succeed.

Could you pick up Shigemi from the daycare center? It's part of my job. I checked on Wayne's background and he seems to be a well-respected man. Her behavior is beneath contempt.

She has coffee-colored shoes. I'm here for them. "Why did you get married?" said Scrooge. "Because I fell in love." "Because you fell in love!" growled Scrooge, as if that were the only one thing in the world more ridiculous than a merry Christmas. Most words are used very rarely, which makes it difficult to remember vocabulary when learning foreign languages. Can I assume you're interested now? He didn't go to the lake. Tovah caught the ball with his right hand. Hirotoshi is an assistant manager at the company where Shamim works.

Self-publishing may be an attractive option. Graeme asked me what happened. I didn't write a letter. He worked for one and a half years in the Netherlands. I don't think you should tell Sal that. Jurevis will eat when he gets home. I don't assemble their computers.

I plan to break up with her. All of the suspects have solid alibis. I applied for a summer internship. There were too many inconsistencies in Jerrie's project.

They won't let me see him. When was the last time you went on a date? You said this was going to happen. They made John the captain of the team. I sat down. It's not irrelevant.

I'll be flying to Germany. Do you think there's a hope? Iron is much more useful than gold. Cows are sacred to many people in India. Does Tareq talk about us? She can't stop talking. He publicly insulted me.