864-345-6826

Lana is suffering from cancer. Izzy and Price aren't related.

864-345-6826

I see him. The Americans don't accept Fascism any more than they do Communism. I'll try to change the file format then. I think you know that's inappropriate. We saw Raul. You've met your match. His belly reminds me of postcards from Japan - flat and pretty. You've got to give me another chance.

864-345-6826

This is the first time I've ever asked Marie to help me.

864-345-6826

Has Tommy been to Boston? Do you want me to take you to the station? My mother has been sick for two days. Ouch! My eyes hurt. She made him furious.

864-345-6826

Could you please help me? The Iranian nuclear program has just been attacked by malware. He clung to the hope of seeing her again one day.

864-345-6826

I hear you're getting married. She looks better with short hair. Some people bring sadness... Have you ever hated yourself for loving someone? Don't hate yourself, because the fault is not love's but of the people who didn't care for you. A verdict and a sentence are different things. We know you didn't kill Barbra.

864-345-6826

He made an error, as he often does. I'll make him some sandwiches. I tossed and turned all night. They looked at the picture. Over the next fifteen years, architects, planners and community developers will work together to transform 346 acres of industrial wasteland into 6,500 homes, two shopping centres, a marina, a primary school and college, and parkland. It is not easy to speak English. I was humiliated in public.

864-345-6826

Edward and Roy couldn't pay back the money they owed. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the word 'set' has 430 different meanings or senses. Randell got taken. I need to ask you about her. Stay inside. Your opinion seems to be out of date.

864-345-6826

The boy made believe he was too ill to go to school. I've been a public school teacher for the past thirteen years. Have you known each other long? You said I'd get better. Milo crashed into a traffic signal. I don't really know you. I'm glad you told me about them.

864-345-6826

"Hey, what's up?" "Oh, not much."

864-345-6826

Joanne usually goes skiing for winter vacation. Mt. Fuji can be seen from here. Ten minutes later, our car ran out of gas. I think I finally understand now. My uncle plays guitar.

864-345-6826

I am a being of light in the body of a monkey. You ought to practice more. I want nothing to do with it. That didn't really make sense.

864-345-6826

They got really lucky. The sudden increase of ultraviolet rays made the researchers believe in the existence of ozone holes. Your enemy is certainly not mine. I have two brothers and two sisters.

864-345-6826

"Advise and Consent" is a book about the US Senate. You must've been dreaming. You cannot see your own face without a mirror. I'm here to pick her up. Stop being a nuisance! Bjorne pushed Granville out the door. There were a few passengers in the train who were injured in the accident.

864-345-6826

We speak low german, do you? Why blame him? These oranges have gone bad. A moment's doubt can cost a pilot her life. A promise given under a threat is worthless. I wish I'd looked at the map. We were forced to change our tactics. Tomas and I rarely agree on anything. It is difficult for you to climb to the mountaintop. Sugih has broad shoulders.

864-345-6826

"You have the attention span of a chicken." "Chickens are delicious." "My point exactly." Anyi and Asun are two brothers. If I were you, I wouldn't do such a rude thing. I speak a little German. He has no dress sense at all, but he thinks he looks good.

864-345-6826

I told him you already knew. I thought it might be a possibility. You had better put out the fire before you go to bed. I didn't mean to step on any toes. Be careful handling matches! Quit clowning around! I'm sure Lorien will think that's a good idea.