(866) 294-3996

The boy feared the dark. The train was ten minutes behind time because of heavy snow. The festival is held in the second week of January every year. I don't claim to have as big a heart as Mother Teresa, but I am willing to help the orphans in any way I can. Earnie has everything under control. Why don't you go see him? Why didn't Sedovic wake me up? I expect to sing better next time.

(866) 294-3996

You're not that scary. You can see me in the morning. I just couldn't say no to Donn. Susumu started a new job today. I told Jane how to get to our school. Jeffie always wears a helmet when riding his motorcycle.

(866) 294-3996

I'll take care of that right away. If you don't believe me, go see for yourself. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You can't succeed if you don't work. I can't think about anything else. They say a tiger never changes his stripes.

(866) 294-3996

The aurora is a phenomenon characteristic of the polar regions. Take the dog for a walk. Vampires live forever. I have a letter written by him. We lost a bundle.

(866) 294-3996

I greeted the students with a handshake. It is cruel of you to find fault with her. It probably means something. Dannie isn't very good at explaining things. Taurus greeted me politely. Vivek and Tony had to prune their household budget when Troy was retrenched from work. Don't speak ill of others while they are away. The helmet will protect your head. That's outrageous.

(866) 294-3996

"How long do you think it'll take?" "How long's a piece of string?" We've got to save her. Language changes as human beings do. Let's ask Harold if he can help us. Why did you attack her?

(866) 294-3996

I speak Gibberish best. Johann and Roy both drew their guns. Once in a while I play golf. Was that Sheila who was playing the organ at church last Sunday? Valeria had better get going. How's the weather in Boston? He told me that I could sleep on the sofa. I hate to see children cry. Translating this text will be very simple.

(866) 294-3996

Frances argues just for the sake of arguing. I have to answer the phone. The young boy got sticky fingers when he walked into stores.

(866) 294-3996

What should I eat? Matthias waited for Lin outside. You're very quiet today. Myrick is busy with his homework now. A Japanese child is a member of a group even while sleeping. I had no idea that such individuals exist outside of stories. I love you with all I am. I had completely forgotten. That's a bad loss. Your plan is sure to succeed.

(866) 294-3996

If you don't know how to swim, you should learn. You'd have so much more success with women if you'd quit trying to be someone you're not and just let yourself be charmingly awkward. Her dad will not come, he is very busy. Let's keep our beaches clean. Who's the next person on your list? Earthquake gives me heartquake. The end of money is the end of love. Sundaresan stopped by again today.

(866) 294-3996

Would you mind if we waited here? This is a picture of the happy couple on their wedding day. I want you to stay by the lady.

(866) 294-3996

Death is permanent. All eyes turned towards him. The pay is meager. Ford won by one hundred-seventeen votes. I still correspond with an old friend of mine from time to time. I thought Jonathan told you what you had to do. It was a fine sunny day. Tell her I'm busy.

(866) 294-3996

I decided to write 20 sentences a day on Tatoeba. Now that we're all here, we can start the going away party. She wears the same kinds of clothes as her sister. Travis couldn't wait until the weekend. Your hypothesis is completely unrealistic. It seems that no one knows the truth. My parents came to see me off at the airport. Who's standing? It's a lot of work. Stevan is working overtime.

(866) 294-3996

Les tried to reassure his wife. Mickey should be here any minute now. Bert is indiscreet. Not only was he a doctor, he was also a very famous novelist.

(866) 294-3996

Tomas gave Polly a sinister look. The play was rather long. I'm sure Pierre is with Angela. And thus his attention was distracted from the sight. Teruyuki needs to go home. As finals approached, I nearly had a nervous breakdown. I want to apologize to everybody. Do you know how to speak? You can't go in with this.

(866) 294-3996

His aunt looks young. We know who he is. Oskar is rational. I was shy. Belinda goes to the library at least once a month. They don't like you. I took such a hammering over recent months. When did the Japanese start eating polished rice?

(866) 294-3996

Scott is a terrible driver.