(866) 294-3996

My parents objected to my traveling alone, saying it would be dangerous.

(866) 294-3996

If I were in your situation, I would do the same thing. Are you still playing the guitar? You may use my typewriter if you want to. Norbert comes from the upper middle-class. "Will it rain tomorrow?" "I hope not." What's your business in the States?

(866) 294-3996

When the sweet potato was introduced to New Guinea, the population exploded. The joke fell completely flat. I don't trust myself. I don't want to give myself false hopes. The Amazon Rainforest is a vast area in the north of South America, whose main river is the Amazon River I think that I should leave. At times she can be absent-minded. I can't get there in an hour. I have decided that I won't let people get close to me anymore, this means that I will never expect someone to love me, nor will I open my heart to anyone.

(866) 294-3996

It'll be winter before long. I am working full-time at a bookshop until the end of September. I decided I'd take a chance. She showed a picture. Sandy followed me here. Nigel gave me some good advice. Pitawas fixed the fence. Leslie ducked for cover. It was for her own good.

(866) 294-3996

Kuldip is having trouble sleeping. I'd jump through hoops for you. We ought to pay Spike a visit before he leaves. We're safe now. How many shopping bags do you have?

(866) 294-3996

I like that young man in that he is honest and candid. Maybe you should quit drinking. He argued away her concern. Pray for him. You're not fooling anyone. Our plan has gone askew. Everyone's looking at you. If that washing machine goes wrong again, I shall complain to the manufacturer.

(866) 294-3996

She went to school, but didn't study much.

(866) 294-3996

My secretary is typing my texts and my assistant is talking on telephone. How much does a soccer ball weigh? Barrio is here to stay. I'm afraid you can't. I have tennis practice later. He has been wandering over Europe for months. And then I turned the TV off and went to sleep. Wes transferred to Harvard. You're driving me crazy.

(866) 294-3996

Jacques has been doing judo for two years. Call us toll-free at 1-800-446-2581. We spent most of the evening talking about our vacation. They fled through a secret passageway.

(866) 294-3996

Johnny isn't an unreasonable man. I am acquainted with him. Wolf pretended to polish her nails. You waited for me? Thanks! This chair belongs in the meeting room. Let's move back to Boston. I had lunch with him. It's almost hard to believe all these beautiful things were made by hand such a long time ago. I am getting on for twenty and have become engaged.

(866) 294-3996

The problem is Ping's complete unwillingness to negotiate.

(866) 294-3996

I got a music box for my birthday.

(866) 294-3996

The man ate bread. Alvin's car screeched to a stop. I've heard the French version of this song.

(866) 294-3996

Don isn't busy right now. Thus, the ethical issue remains: Should cigarette makers be allowed to target global markets? One hundred nations ratified the treaty. Don't get me started. I've got to get to Sanand. Please tell me when he'll arrive here. Krzysztof isn't too old to do that. We need to have a talk, Ginny. The thief does not believe in honest people.

(866) 294-3996

The experiment ended in failure. He came by car instead of by train. The storm blew up. Whenever I find a new word or meaning, I write it down in this list. Do you think Lindsey will die? A in Vietnamese is B.

(866) 294-3996

What's down there? Those who are about to die salute you. I thought you had agreed not to phone me again. There is little room for doubt. She has a big heart. Socorrito grabbed his coat and headed for the door. Are you absolutely positive you want to do this?