(866) 673-8345

I need cigarettes. What music do you like? The doctor is looking for medicine that is effective for this illness. I came to regret my mistake.

(866) 673-8345

That's just great. Her eyes remind me of a cat.

(866) 673-8345

Pidgins were created because of slavery.

(866) 673-8345

I speak Berber to my teacher. "How dare you talk like that to me?" he sputtered with indignation. We are at war. We can watch on the screen you see in front of you.

(866) 673-8345

"Yes, I did," he said.

(866) 673-8345

That's just the way it happened. I swear to God. Is this really newsworthy? He completed his mission very successfully. Hurf has been meeting secretly with Hubert. I'm afraid. Find out what Pantelis is carrying. All the members of the club agreed with me. Darci is in his late thirties. I strongly suggest you ignore Tahsin.

(866) 673-8345

Suicide is a desperate act. Kyle got a brochure on budget getaways to plan a holiday for himself and Kathryn. Cindy often drives too fast. Look, I really like you. I thought you didn't have any money. This dog runs fast. On cloudy days, you can hear distant sounds better than in clear weather. Tobias is crying like a baby. I'm an animal. This would be a mistake.

(866) 673-8345

It's a mixture of culture, language, and religion. We talked about the plan with him. What could Donn do? Answer me.

(866) 673-8345

I don't have sons. I promised Roy I'd pick up lunch. You can buy the ticket from the vending machine too. She let a stranger in. Harry is the tallest boy in his football team. My father spends a lot of time on his hobby. Nobody noticed that the picture had been hung upside down. Del was there all the time. That word is of Greek origin.

(866) 673-8345

Huey was dumbstruck. He said that English was his maternal language, but his accent was a dead giveaway. I know what you can do. She will often listen to records for hours. I reacted on instinct. Why did you call me? Tolerant obviously wants to kiss you. Don't worry. He may look intimidating at first glance, but he's actually a very friendly person.

(866) 673-8345

This is the way they capture elephants alive. Why do you want to be a nurse? The fire fighter demonstrated how to put out the fire. Am I going to get yelled at? That was something to think over. We will win the battle.

(866) 673-8345

He started to get hungry, so he threw a small stone in the river to kill a fish.

(866) 673-8345

Few men have direct access to the president. We won't be able to get to the bank before it closes. I have an erection.