(870) 305-3287

Shouldn't the pizza be here by now? Don't be so tense. That just happened. I had a mishap. Have you ever thought about baking your potatoes instead of frying them? There are a lot of poodles under the couch.

(870) 305-3287

They made us work all day long. I canceled my hotel reservations and stayed with friends. I'll go talk to him right now.

(870) 305-3287

Who wants to kill you? I brought you something to eat. This is a decision that is very dependent upon what possibilities the family has. I am a teacher, too.

(870) 305-3287

The baby is crawling now. He was accused of having violated the law.

(870) 305-3287

He does nothing but complain from morning till night. I didn't find anything I wanted. There is no lack of effort.

(870) 305-3287

We did what Mahmoud said to do. Nice is to the south.

(870) 305-3287

He's right behind you. Is it anything serious? I won't forget that.

(870) 305-3287

You're not making this easy. We had a a pumpkin-carving party. I wish I were a good singer. I stayed at an inexpensive hotel when I was in Boston. Are you going back to Boston anytime soon?

(870) 305-3287

Glenn didn't think he'd ever have a chance to live in another country. He blamed his failure on her. I get along well with Gunter. Although I graduated many years ago, I'll never forget any of the teachers who taught me.

(870) 305-3287

I don't know whether to go to the party or not. I paid two hundred dollars in taxes. The burglar gained entry through the front door, which had been left unlocked. Maybe it was just a nightmare. He was taken away by a policeman. Have you slept?

(870) 305-3287

Shakil can do things that I can't do.

(870) 305-3287

Kurt traveled around Australia.

(870) 305-3287

Some days ago I was in another place.

(870) 305-3287

Should I bring him in on this? I did a little bit of everything. This girl is very awful. People talk without having anything to say. David used to go to school with Emily. This room has fine ventilation.

(870) 305-3287

Annie is the project manager. He belongs to the soccer club. Just do your best. Everyone who respects exactly one classmate is respected by exactly two classmates.

(870) 305-3287

Look at the size of that thing! I've told you what you need to know. Brian enrolled in night classes at a local college. I have once been to Europe. People usually shake hands when they meet for the first time. There are five items on the tray, three of which are keys.

(870) 305-3287

This place is huge. That didn't work. Andries won't get in trouble. It is he who broke the vase. Tatoeba: We've got sentences older than you. There seemed to be nothing we could do. Let's see what Markus can do for us. Micky is on the phone with Al.

(870) 305-3287

I didn't come here for them. We want you to behave yourself during meals. The child pretended that it was asleep. She fell silent suddenly. He's a well-known television personality. I want to buy an automobile. Don't do anything like that again. He has white teeth.

(870) 305-3287

"Will he recover soon?" "I'm afraid not." Sid goes to the market, no matter if Harold goes to the market. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits. Dorian was delighted by the idea. Then little Gerda wept hot tears, which fell on his breast, and penetrated into his heart, and thawed the lump of ice, and washed away the little piece of glass which had stuck there.