My watch is ten minutes fast. Who knows the flavor of misfortune knows how it tastes to others. All the students applaud.

He is really angry. My girl friend ought to be here by this time. Every march is composed of separate steps.

Susumu opened the medicine cabinet, looking for aspirin. This kind of magazine can do harm to young people. He hit on a splendid idea. I would like you to introduce me to her. Tatoeba was sick and almost died. I'm quite all right if you have no objection to it.

Music is a language everyone can understand. Meeks didn't come right out and say so, but he implied that I wasn't telling the truth. He is young, and yet he is prudent. In the lower part of the head is the neck. He'll soon be about again.

Who knows Noam is here? He promised he would help us. Since I stayed up late, I'm very sleepy. Everything comes to those who wait. When we think of nineteenth-century chimney sweeps, we think of ragamuffins with soot on their cheeks. The smallest moment of life is stronger than death and cancels it. We've come a long way together. "I thought you'd give this laughter its due!" "This is crud! They're laughing at me!" "You don't say?" Boredom is a huge problem.

Belinda is clearly out of his mind. He wiped his nose on his sleeve. Becky had to wear a dunce cap. Lukas needs to improve his people skills. French is taught by Mr White, not by Miss Green.

She is great with child. She grabbed her towel and headed for the beach.

I am getting fat because I eat a lot of sweets. Jelske ambushed a policeman and killed him with an ax. There's no need to worry. Could I get your autograph? I'll go and see her myself. This is too much homework. She went on picnic in spirits. Bruce and I looked at each other in amazement.

The house is in the village. What do you have in your bag?

It looks like you've got a green thumb. Above all, scientific terms call for precise definitions.

It is dangerous to fly in this heavy fog. I am melting! He has been working for two hours. I should take a look. Spring is a pleasant season. Do you think I'm too materialistic? Clearly you are mistaken.

There is a man by the side of the pond. I'll check your vision. Lanny pulled Neal to her feet. I start early tomorrow, maybe I should go to sleep soon. Having been caught in that situation before, I knew exactly what to do. She felt she wasn't ready for that commitment. Kate didn't tell me that he didn't have a driver's license.

My shoes need polishing. Murph doesn't know anything about opera. I don't know the Latin language. I'm Sidney's partner. A tale never loses in the telling. He is weak on names. I have no reason to lie to her.

Ray didn't want to get involved. Jeany speaks three languages. I made her a promise. Hold on for a while, please.

Please mind the gap between the train and the platform. Another problem is safety. Erik is definitely the right person for the job. You can't be forced to testify against your husband. The girl who was playing the piano is my daughter.

Am I forgetting anyone? You caught nothing. Isn't the weather good? Envy is one of the seven deadly sins. Where will your party be? I thought Meeks might be sick.

Can other people catch it? The driver advised us to fasten our seat belts. There's a good chance that he'll be elected. Where is Toft? I don't want you to tell Angela about what happened. I wasn't asking your permission. What remains after ten years of marriage is the routine.