877-290-7398

Kiki and Maria dressed up as the Evil Wolf and the Little Red Riding Hood for Rosenmontag. I can't imagine what life on another planet would be like. Elsa doesn't have a cellphone. I am very sorry. Mitch poured some apple juice into a glass. Doug won a prize in the spelling competition. Well, what are you waiting for, Barry?

877-290-7398

Don't drink beer before going to bed! This money is due to you. I showed my friends these picture postcards. You captivated me, dear. He left the house without so much as saying goodbye.

877-290-7398

I want to try riding a horse. Food processors tend to be shorter and wider than blenders. Do you want to spend the next ten years in prison? We are still shocked by what has hit us, but we will never give up our values. Our response is more democracy, more openness, more humanity.

877-290-7398

"Thank you for biting me," I told my cat. I was playing a game when I felt an earthquake. He felt tired. I'm trying to tidy things up a bit. I know that you're lying. Jarmo adopted an orphan.

877-290-7398

I just sold my car to Theo. I just had a quick look. It wasn't interesting at all. I'm not very polite. Cristopher burned himself out as a baseball player. Have a nice flight. Come over here, Hillary. What made you go into the basement? As they're not there this weekend, they gave me the keys of their apartment.

877-290-7398

Why was your phone off? I hope Kurt comes back soon. Hostilities ceased. I'm used to Norman always yelling at me. In this attic there are all sorts of books, waiting to be read. Did you meet him?

877-290-7398

Kusum should let Leo know that he likes her. Bradford is still at the library. Barcelona is in Spain. He put his room in order. He was hard up. I promise. I'll never do it again.

877-290-7398

It's better if you put all that in a box so that you don't lose anything. The soldiers started their attack. Do the math.

877-290-7398

I went to bed later than usual. I didn't accept to add comic books to the school library.

877-290-7398

He knows how to play with people's lives. Keep out of my way. Kriton is a really good dancer. Fast forward to the part where they're kissing. She went into the woods in search of her lost child.

877-290-7398

You're the doctor. You're a smart investigator. I didn't go to the party because I was sick. Manavendra thinks that all Asians look the same. Ramanan looked a bit queasy. I am ashamed of your conduct. Are you going to sit with him? I don't want to take that risk.

877-290-7398

Why do you always talk about Raymond? I don't know how Don managed to do that. Sunil used to live at that address.

877-290-7398

I seem unable to get out of this trouble in short time. A gun won't do you much good if you're not willing to shoot it. One who not long ago thought he had control over something is suddenly lying motionless in a wooden box, and when everyone around sees that such a person is no longer good for anything, they simply burned him up in an oven. Herman has written down a list of things we need to do. Harv was attracted to Dick. Free yourself from prejudice.