He is overweight. I'm your friend and I care about you. I need my keys. Ken helped Tobias. Bring your cup to the kitchen. Plastic is in his room, packing a suitcase. Come what may, I won't stop making music.

I feel disenchanted by the limited capacity of the computer.

Is your wife beautiful? It's freezing in here! Can somebody turn off the air-conditioner? I thoroughly analyzed the issue and quite clearly showed what no scientist doubts at the present time. I showered. The reason of the strongest is always the best. I don't even want to talk to Randall. Did you have breakfast? You should build a fire under the kid. If you like beer, you might like wine.

Show that the matrix is diagonalisable. Kirsten goes fishing every weekend like I used to.

The workers union called off their 24-hour strike today. Could we talk to you for a sec? Every year, I bring my family to the capital. It's not easy to get rid of a bad habit. I see you in every one of my dreams. And so you think that's a good idea, huh? Is Mr. Ozawa going to be the next manager? He stood dazedly watching the beauty of the Alpine dawn. The article deserves careful study.

Which one do you prefer among these books? We thought that we wouldn't be able to stop him. We'll figure out how to solve the problem later.

I'm not asking Pascal. These goods are free of tax. I will have some vacation days. Many drivers abandoned their cars in the snow. I'm 1.83 meters tall. Read cross has created a blood bank for emergencies. I feel like I was born in the wrong time. I want to get in touch with him. Kathy is quite absent-minded and sometimes forgets to pick the kids up from school.

Happening in a city, the accident would have caused a disaster. How much did you pay the electrician? The audience members noted that the speaker looked tired. To tell the truth, I don't like his way of talking.

Some people these days are going so far as to leave instructions in their wills about how to handle their email inboxes and social media profiles after they die. Are you from round these parts? Don't get on my nerves! It's a very gloomy day. Edmond didn't know why Maurice refused to go out with him. I saw Sylvan having an argument with Margaret. A crowd soon gathered around the fire engine. Have you told Daniel's mother?

We are influenced by our environment. He had plenty of fight left in him.