It was nighttime. You're making yourself appear cheap. You can hold my hand. I took the 61 bus. Save for a rainy day. She hinted that she might study abroad. Mother approved my plan. Many foreign customs were introduced into Japan after the war.

He admitted his eagerness to escape from here. Carlo coughed up some blood. That must be tempting. These shoes are very comfortable. He is listening to music in his room. I was not a little disappointed at the news. How long have you been looking? It's never been clearer. Carole fell asleep quickly. I'm supposed to help them.

That toilet brush belongs in the bathroom, not in the kitchen. "I couldn't eat it", she said apologetically. Mayo is the Jacksons' gardener. Eggs never miss breakfast. I just spoke to her. I like Beypilic chicken. The professor grinned. You can buy anything you want, as long as it doesn't cost more than three hundred dollars. The drama brought a lump to my throat. Pardon, do you have the time?

I'm totally not exaggerating. He is suffering from a toothache. Radioactive matter is dangerous. It's a lot of work. That man stole my wallet. My wife telephones me often when I am abroad. She doesn't want you to know. Don't get in people's way. Do you have anything to do tonight?

Herve is in town for the weekend.

Maybe we can help. Better a broken promise than none at all. I'm going to talk about pollution and its effects. That's not a very nice thing to say. This incident is quite uncanny. Do you have any regrets? Go tell them. I think both Marvin and Clayton are lying. Sekar will keep you company. This is all I need.

We made our way towards our hometown. Fog represents something which is uncertain. Lynne doesn't understand the difference between a cathode and an anode. Let's study French. He kicked the bucket. Let's get a move on.

You look positively ghastly. I didn't know how to express myself. But my elder sister can swim perfectly well. Rafik has been accused of being a jewel thief. We took an examination in math last week. She made my mother take care of the baby. He is riding for a fall. No answer is required.

Is this the exact same deal you were offering to Heather? I was doing an impersonation of my boss when he showed up. Watch out for the car! "How long will you remain in London?" "Until Monday." Vic got paid today. He was the envy of his friends. He seems to be rich now.

I don't like this soup. I think a god's name has got to be out. From the moment the kid's named you know he's not going to be able to live up to it! I like French, but I cannot speak it well.

Do you know anybody named Miles? I was supposed to go to school. What's making you laugh so hard? We suspect that someone murdered Po and just made it look like suicide. She did that for her sister. I told her I'd finish up here. He studied day and night in order to possibly become a lawyer. This is a great song. Now I begin to understand. Hey, I may have no money, but I still have my pride.

I take solace in his words. Do you have any travelers' checks? I should stay here. When does Roberto leave? It's a question of personal taste.

In order to get to know a person, one merely needs to travel with them for a week. It was pitch-black. During the recent trip to America, I made friends with Jack. Is that real? Can you print it out for me? That was a nice speech. Out of a sense of justice, I said to the leader of the biker gang: "What you are doing is a crime! Be ashamed of yourselves!".

She was my boss. Guy will be here before 2:30. Don't text and drive. Their family name is written on their mailbox. Are you open for suggestions?