Sandy goofed. The difference between the two terms is not clear. Nobody is going to stop me. Spring returned. Let's not tell anybody until Monday. I was your mother's first boyfriend. Raymond bought me drinks all night.

Why wasn't I told? I like to climb mountains. This place was sanctified. I hardly ever walk to work. The dog is bleeding.

Let's not start drinking until Joachim gets here. Casper doesn't really act like a thirteen-year-old.

Rajeev speaks Spanish, and so does Betty. The basis for any language is its grammar and set of syntactic rules. We were in the living room when we heard the gunshot. Work morally! Prepair yourselves, for the end is near. Is the concept of wanting to colonize Mars worthwhile? Gerald doesn't like doing homework. Can't you hear it?

It took me several hours to program it. Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to Central Park? Anyhow, having been held in school from morning to evening ... anybody'd be happy on getting released. Audrey is going to be really tired when he gets home, isn't he? Keep on with what you're doing.

You usually went to the theater on Saturday. I just thought I'd mention it. Is this really necessary?

You boil water to kill all the microbes in it. I'm sure I saw something moving. Life in the city has never agreed with me.

You really hurt me. I hope you can help.

I really would like to meet another Esperantist some day... The show Hoarders is one of the primary causes of armchair psychology in America. I won't leave you again. They won't believe it. He finished the work at the expense of his health. He was laughed at in public. I went to Vienna for the first time last year.

I wouldn't mind going out for a while. I kinda have my doubts whether this shop will ever pay its way. I wondered what Sanche's real reason for being here was. I paid him the money last week. I have heard about this kind of thing, but I have never seen it.

Maureen used to sing in a punk rock band. Tell Van that I'm not home. If the delay is simply an oversight, will you please take care of it at once?

I'm paying for everything. It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail. He likes sports as well as music. That is somewhat explained at the end. She comes up short. The squirrel made a nest in the wood pile. The boss ordered us to work from morning till night.