878-218-7245

Can you tell what's wrong with it?

878-218-7245

I'm not as intelligent as he is. How are you today, Sundaresan?

878-218-7245

Strong measures should be taken against wrong doers. I'm very concerned about you, Magnus. Look, it's snowing! I'm here to make sure you do what you said you'd do. Why did you fail in the entrance examination? The workers asked for an increase in pay. My sister took the children to the zoo.

878-218-7245

It's hard to support a family on minimum wage. He looks just like a skeleton. Let me say one thing. Tolerance and respect for diversity are the cornerstones of any peace movement. I'm from Milan. Jesper was surprised that Morris already knew about what happened. It sounds familiar. Let's go back to Australia. Where were you? We've been looking all over for you.

878-218-7245

What's the fastest way to get to the post office from here? You need to move on. What are your ideas on the subject? She successfully crossed the Pacific with a ship. Richard speaks French really well. I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

878-218-7245

I'm writing this letter to him. Why am I stupid? There was a problem at school.

878-218-7245

That's only part of it. The young girl laughed carelessly. I saw Kurt sitting in the third row. You clearly aren't very happy. A long time ago, giants ruled the world. What did you think it was? I never knew about him.

878-218-7245

When is it going to happen? Michel declined the offer.

878-218-7245

To be precise, I go, because I am forced to. I was so messed up last night. Bonnie made a day trip. This game is easy. I'm young, but I'm not that young. I met my teacher by chance at the restaurant last night. The man they're talking about has been dead for a long time. He weighs 80 kilos. The teachers are trying to motivate their students.

878-218-7245

There are three things that won't come back in life: the shot arrow, the pronounced word, and the missed chance. Lin isn't making any sense. Are you saying I smell bad? I'm ahead of my work schedule. "Eh? Is the tangent cosine divided by sine?" "Other way round!" He was only a shadow of his former self. Eat the bread! That's all it takes.

878-218-7245

What was the nature of the relationship between Jussi and Kristen? The old woman is a doctor. None of them have wives. Be my Valentine.

878-218-7245

I completely forgot about the meeting.

878-218-7245

Don't take more than five minutes. I examined the purse again, and found it empty. International organizations are secondary subjects as they are implemented by the primary stakeholders, the States. I had to pay ten dollars for the cassette in addition. Take care of this. Sephardic pronunciation was chosen as the preferred pronunciation of the members of the enlightenment movement.

878-218-7245

Van usually stays up till after midnight. Louise put his bags in the trunk, then hopped in the car and drove off. It's so hot in Havana!!!

878-218-7245

That scandal cost him his reputation. I don't want to be alone right now. The pack of cigarettes is empty. Hsi said I might lose it. This is so pretty. I heard the girl crying for help. Anybody who shows up late has to chug! It isn't strange that the number of children decreases, too. Adjust your tie.

878-218-7245

What is haemoglobin? Another thing to consider is the payment. She's at work, isn't she? If one plants an oak, it is futile to hope to soon be able to take cover under its leaves. The children sang songs. It seems that you're not having fun in here. This beef is tender. How can I contact you? Shahid looked through all his desk drawers, but he still couldn't find what he was looking for. Can I interrupt you for a moment?

878-218-7245

I don't care who we give it to. I am still eating. People need to be aware of their differences, but also embrace their commonness. It is impossible for us to cross that river. I'm not letting Vijay go. This desk is too heavy to lift.