I don't want to see anyone die. The third aria is the part in which she makes herself heard the best. In fact, Wilson told me you didn't like me. See you tomorrow in the office.

There are things about me you don't know. She signed over the money to her daughter. Toufic studies in Germany, but he doesn't speak any German. As the German language keeps disappearing more and more from the lecture halls, he doesn't really need to. Why is Kent working late? Dr Zamenhof created Esperanto.

Bring it over soon. No, until now she has never fallen in love. That's not quite what I meant. Johnny turned his flashlight on. We've been looking for you everywhere. Dan started a fight with Matt. We were both sleepy. What is all that? How can you eat at a time like this?

Sexual harassment has now become a social issue. Kate has become a full member of the royal family. It's pretty hard.

How do you know it was Charlene who broke the window? You didn't dress yourself. Walt is standing just in back of Susan. Gabriel is obviously in trouble. Just pretend that it didn't happen. I never wear suits. Rand really likes this sentence. Its origin remains unknown. Who are these guys? My father grows rice.

This suit is too big for me. She knew almost all the top government officials. This gift is for my friend. The basket was empty. Her harsh manner of speaking doesn't suit her pretty face. Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to begin our descent. Agatha became very sick. Are we a dream in the mind of a deity, or is each of us a separate dreamer, evoking his own reality?

I ran toward the door. The space race was an exciting time in history. ... Aaah, just how am I supposed to cope with this I wonder? Surya knows what's at stake.

Damone bought a camera for me. Alan wasn't having a good day. I won't touch a thing. I'm not looking for trouble. You should ask her to help. Kristi has been in a coma for three years. I told them to wait in the car. I think it's time to take a break. Marcia showed Diana his new phone. It'll cost you more to go by plane.

Haven't you washed the plates yet? There's a telephone in the hall. I'm off to bed.

Today I have an Esperanto class.

Last night was very hot and muggy and I didn't sleep very well. Admission is by invitation only. Nothing I did helped. Old people look back on the past too much.

You've already decided to go swimming, haven't you? Make yourself cozy! No expense has been spared.

If there's anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to let me know. Could you talk a little slower? Was Julius rescued? I don't know anybody else here. Leaving your suspicious actions I've seen a mystery - are you trying to rob me of my sleep? Answer this question again, please. We've discussed this already. I don't believe a word you're saying. The problem has more to do with you than with me.

I thought we weren't supposed to go there without Roxanne. It had nothing to do with me. With this terrible cold, I will not be able to go to the beach. I didn't mean to stare. Pythagoras' theorem allows you to calculate the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle. The beggar was dizzy with hunger and fatigue. Many sects have initiation rituals for new members. Rajeev emigrated to Australia. You did tell Oskar about that, right?

I could barely speak. I love this city. Unlike my brother, I cannot swim. Shaw is a player. Within the French government, Nicolas Sarkozy is the interieur minister. Does Charles know what you've done? The world's your studio. Penny fell asleep during class. Is Galileo Galilei a real name? I can't wait all day.

It was almost noon by the time Noemi woke up. He is absent on business in Osaka.

Things got really weird. No need to heat up so much! Both of the windows were broken. It's too risky. I really enjoy it a lot. Do you like Africans? Are you sure Ji is a bounty hunter? Lindsay wants to avoid everything. Ping wants you to wash his car. You chopped off the chicken's head.