(888) 762-6270

I feel so lucky. I came across a dog while returning home. Don't let it go to your head. He works eight hours a day. I am not a fan of environmentalism. Barbra and Clark are awake. It's Friday. Congress finally approved Wilson's proposals.

(888) 762-6270

These pills will ease the pain. Lila couldn't remember who he'd lent his umbrella to. Thank you for seeing us. Audrey should have purchased flood insurance. It's a billion dollars in today's money.

(888) 762-6270

There's something in the face of this man that's repugnant and that I do not like; moreover, I would say that I am inclined to hate him. My wife suggested to me that I take her on the trip. What is Japan noted for? Don't make me shoot you. I'm having sex with you.

(888) 762-6270

I want to close my account. You have two options. I love the colours. How many hours a day do you watch TV?

(888) 762-6270

I can't bear living alone. My sister is a clutz, and that's her drawback. I found out that Ann doesn't like his roommate. People doesn't deserve me. I'll be with you every step of the way. Tyler seemed calm.

(888) 762-6270

Does Clarence know this? Jinny needs new shoes. His prospects are not so rosy as you suppose. This pillow is too soft for me. I work as a porter for this transportation company. Manuel and Josip stopped kissing when John entered the room. You can handle this project any way you choose.

(888) 762-6270

Farouk is not anticipating any trouble. The report was considered false. Last year, there was a lot of snow.

(888) 762-6270

When will you depart for Moscow? Can you tell me? I guess what you think, but what I think wouldn't even come to your nightmare. Knapper said I was popular. We will post the announcement in all the staff lounges. I don't know what song I should sing. He was busy, but he took the time to show me around the city. Do you think I need one? He wore a jaunty coat of chocolate-colored velvet, with diamond buttons, and with two huge pockets which were always filled with bones, dropped there at dinner by his loving mistress. It's hard to keep up with his dirty deeds.

(888) 762-6270

They put a network in place that covers the entire building. I might vote for her. Dan told the truth about Linda. We'll starve to death! I suggested that we should go to the movies. She's drop-dead gorgeous. I heard about Leora and Mohammad. He stood up in the room and looked around.

(888) 762-6270

I think it looks cool. I hate the English language and everything related to it. I love travel but I can't, because I don't have any money. Spy asked me if I loved her.

(888) 762-6270

I thought you guys were my friends.

(888) 762-6270

I'm here now, Ramon.

(888) 762-6270

I've never been abroad. One day, you will understand. Celeste promised Vick that he'd be there. You should be a thought more careful. Billie is very gregarious while Amarth is quite antisocial. I wonder what Gunter saw. She worked side by side with men. Thanks for not giving up on me.

(888) 762-6270

Omar often helps me in the garden. I really like the technique called chiaroscuro. That charity is named after a person who donated about two billion yen. It is very hard to get rid of cockroaches from our house. It hurts, but we must forget all that's happened.

(888) 762-6270

I punished them. We can get over the problem without difficulty. Thierry said he wanted to be there before 2:30. I don't know anything about racing. You and I can handle it, I think. A chimney carries smoke from a fireplace to the outside. To be honest, I don't understand it.

(888) 762-6270

Jason fell off his chair. Are we going to lose? He walked two miles in half an hour. We're not the only ones who think so. We walked for two hours.

(888) 762-6270

If you eat too much of this food, you may get a sore throat. He doesn't talk much. I can't believe you're involved in this. Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands. A glass of cold water please!