901-907-9224

You should pack an extra pair of socks. Wake up, sleepy-head!

901-907-9224

I need another one. Until now the city of Bilbao has been characterized as a wealthy manufacturing centre.

901-907-9224

She didn't know there was a translation of the Quran in Hebrew. Let's invite some friends over for dinner. When you stay too long in the same place, things and people go to pot on you, they rot and start stinking for your special benefit. We all like you. I do not deny but that it is true. I will play football tomorrow. Wolfgang might not be able to swim.

901-907-9224

We are interrupting this broadcast to bring you a special news report.

901-907-9224

If someone criticizes you, it's because you have something which he will never have. It's very hard to get along with him. Tickets are available at the door.

901-907-9224

Who can deal with this difficult situation? You're a really bad liar. What's keeping her?

901-907-9224

A camel is, so to speak, a ship on the desert. I called my attorney. It was obvious that she wanted to kiss him. The Obama Administration is committed to saving you money. We are hunting down misspent tax dollars through the Campaign to Cut Waste. Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms in America. Judy is skilled, isn't he? Michel has never been away from home before.

901-907-9224

The fire deprived us of our property. Besides that he had nothing to add. The child was paralyzed with fear. What is the second largest country in the world? I'm a huge fan of golf. He leaned over her and kissed her. I saw what I wanted in the store window. Nathaniel was wearing a gray suit with a red tie. Ning doesn't want to give anything away. A gang of three robbed the bank in broad daylight.

901-907-9224

I want you to commit seppuku. How are you going to help us? You are not really prepared to go on a pilgrimage. I want my three hundred dollars back. Did you pack any snacks? She drives to the gas station. In 2010, there was a shortage of H1N1 vaccine.

901-907-9224

It is hard to get along on this small income. I couldn't let him go. Monty shouldn't have done it. I'm an expert at programming. I got pulled over for a speeding ticket.

901-907-9224

Jesus, there are a lot of girls that would love to go out with you. May be distributed in accordance with the GPL. Sudden decrease in appetite is sometimes a sign of illness. Andre called everybody. I'm going to miss having you around the house. If Vidhyanath comes, please let me know. Why are you only nice to me? Everybody wants to be happy. We've done a lot of stupid things together.

901-907-9224

I can't take any more! I'm glad you didn't get hurt. Jason is still sitting in the waiting room. Could you explain your previous statement? We have a lot of things we need to do today. We're supposed to be protecting Knut. These problems have arisen as the result of your carelessness. Raman can't speak French at all. He is the enfant terrible of Hollywood.

901-907-9224

They now have three kids. I wasn't offended. Thanks a lot, teacher! Let's meet in front of the hotel. I hung my hat on the peg. There is a rumor that gold has been found in the valley.

901-907-9224

The truck driver wasn't injured. Will you be much longer? The terrorists have failed.