(902) 871-5453

That's not really my job. They have a nice house. Who would you like to speak to? Bruno promised never to be late again. His act was animated by noble ideals. She laughed up her sleeve at his failure. Sita smiled. We have to come together as a team.

(902) 871-5453

They moved house in search of greater comfort and security. Did Hunter pay, too? We can't just leave her behind. I don't want him to get hurt. I'm uninsured. The Julian calendar was in force in Russia. I shook hands with him.

(902) 871-5453

I barely even remember her. You have to strike the iron while it's hot. I was just speculating. Get Seymour out of here. You seem to be in pain. Please don't kill me! Sharon gave orders. Why don't you give it to her? No one will be hurt. Attack!

(902) 871-5453

George covered his eyes with one hand. When a native speaker tries to help me sound more like a native speaker, I'm appreciative. Ramadoss said something to Jacobson that I didn't hear. We won't cook for them. Someone's coming, close the box and conceal it! This food doesn't taste good at all. New York bristles with towering buildings.

(902) 871-5453

You knew Ritchey would be here. Is there a telephone near by? It's not our will that makes us act, but our imagination. Gregor also had a sister. Tell me why you didn't do what I asked.

(902) 871-5453

Hey, I want to talk to you. Don't ever change. We must leave this place. You told Slartibartfast that he was fat, didn't you? He gave his life for his country. She played a trick on my sister. Elvis decided never to see Clyde anymore.

(902) 871-5453

Shadows hung to the walls like cobwebs. I should be there helping Ritalynne. Just getting one-to-one guidance was enough to make it an extremely fulfilling practise session. Now that I think about it, I must look threatening.

(902) 871-5453

Traveling by sea is a lot of fun. My wife sings in the ladies' choir. It has a value all its own. It's borderline. I think you should change your eating habits. We'll assist in any way we can. Would you know if anything is missing?

(902) 871-5453

Could we speak to them? I'll do everything you tell me to do. The game warden asked Lowell for his hunting license. Thank you for the other day. Art has gained weight. What is it that you want from me? We saw your truck on the road. I can't believe I didn't even think of that. I can't explain it to you now.

(902) 871-5453

You told Curtis you wanted to go with us, didn't you? You are such a liar. Why is Margaret hiding from them?

(902) 871-5453

She was at a loss for words to express her feeling. You can't complain. I can't tell what this is. According to scientific estimates, the universe is nearly 14 billion years old. We often talk about the weather.

(902) 871-5453

He was startled by the explosion. They refused to publish my book. Let me show you around the town this afternoon. Trust him. He's an expert on the subject. I should've worn short sleeves. You are liable for the debt.

(902) 871-5453

I hope that you will like it. Frederic has already told Kikki not to do that. She looked at the sky. He appears sly on the surface. We need a carrot, a beet, and broccoli. They need to be raw, not cooked. Jim is happiest when he is with Kee.

(902) 871-5453

He is on another phone.