Dan and Linda weren't even engaged. The train stops at every station. I don't think there's any point in discussing this. The apple does not fall far from the trunk. Where did you learn them? Hirofumi didn't even look up. You need to stop doing that right now.

How could you possibly do that? You must study grammar more. Don't mix ammonia and bleach together. Exercise is the best way to get rid of stress. Can you believe that summer is almost over? I'll get right to it. Judge was an astute businessman who made a lot of money. We were all wondering where you went. The little cabin was bathed in moonlight. The new plan was accounted practicable.

How much freight did you carry last trip? She boasts that she can swim well. I ate the qeema. She sat down and lit a cigarette. Let's just forget the whole thing. Do you know what it's called? My train left at six and arrived at ten. I can reason with him. He refuses to listen to me. Why all this?

The point we must clarify here is that the lines between amateur and professional in sport are beginning to disappear. Human interdependence is our only way to survive. She can play all kinds of instruments, classical or folk. I agree to your terms. Jorge took a picture and sent it to her friend. Obviously, it's not working. The priceless china shattered into fragments. I feel very chilly. He is nothing but a fool. The house collapsed a week later.

Say it's not true. Can we hurry this up? I ate all my oranges. Liz noticed Ofer's mistake. Ariel knows how to ride a horse. What kind of work will you do? Who's really good in German? Do you know who they are? He is next to me.

He has a good command of French. Lincoln ordered that all the slaves in the country should be set free. He'll look for another lawyer. My mother is anxious about my future. Don't waste your allowance on useless things. The bus went past the bus stop. We're starting to work today. You should tell the boss. The colony declared independence.

I don't remember anything else at this time. This hamster is small enough to carry in your pocket. I'm not going to look. We're turning back. I'm from around here, actually. Bryce burns both wood and coal in his stove. Where did you set them traps? Lila is a young and talented dancer.

He is helping this lady enter her car. There are twenty-two of us in all. It costs an arm and a leg. I'm still not sure how I feel about Ricardo. I was doing my homework. Hector always trusts people, even people he shouldn't. Mother calculated her monthly expenses. I'll report on this matter tomorrow.

They didn't waste any time, did they? So that's what it's all about! There wasn't one student who was absent. There's only rubbish on the radio. Life is the only road that can't be traveled twice. That question naturally invited debate. I'm visiting a friend of mine in the hospital. Were you there when it happened?

There's not a moment to lose. Today the weather is nice. Jerrie has what Jon wants. I like French food very much. Ah yes, two, right? We'll catch him. Any man wearing a toupee fears a windy day. The administration makes important decisions. They don't want to lose any more.

Skiing is a great enjoyment to me. I can't leave her. It's pretty wild. He never stops to think. It shouldn't take too much longer.

You will have dinner, won't you?

His dad won't come, he is very busy.

I wouldn't have come all the way out here if I didn't really need your help. He is Swiss. Bryce earns three times as much as me. It's baking hot. If you have ever seen a "falling star", you were actually seeing a meteor. I was being facetious.

Gold prices are skyrocketing in the wake of financial instability. He feels the prize to be the superior. The situation has improved considerably compared to what it was. Stacy isn't here, is he? Mathematics is like the logic of physics.

I've just woken up. The fact that you're unable to feel compassion indicates clearly that you're a psychopath. There is no shame in being poor. I hope I win.

I think I can speak French well enough to say pretty much anything I want to say. He will blow our party. I call her every evening. I should take him with me. Johnny lowered his voice and told Heinz that he loved her. I think you're the only one who cares. They're always there. I can get you there.