(902) 983-8673

These days no one's got enough because everyone's got too much.

(902) 983-8673

Vicky is fatter than when I last saw him. None of you have any idea what I've gone through. I unexpectedly met an old friend of mine on the bus yesterday. That's my problem. Several roads are flooded. Jakob can't remember where he put his wallet. The hostage-takers armed themselves with explosives.

(902) 983-8673

My watch gains one minute a day. It's hard to take you seriously. We know what needs to be done. How many daughters does Shadow have?

(902) 983-8673

How do I get in touch with you? I'm not going to make it there on time. The sun of the east shall rise in the west. Her faith in God is unshaken. You are only just in time. The news was radioed to us. We have started to recycle newspapers. Gold had been discovered in California. We were surprised at the ease with which he solved the problem.

(902) 983-8673

I'm excited to see what Vinod does. Did it come with cords? He reported the details with accuracy. He's a jesuit. I had nothing to do with what happened here today. He deceived her into buying a precious jewel.

(902) 983-8673

Shahid decided it was time to go to sleep. Steen is an athlete. This house is not new. That's my point exactly. I didn't see anybody following us. I don't know why I did that. Maria said to herself, "I am very lucky".

(902) 983-8673

Please write down your name. I ironed the handkerchief. He is like a parrot that says everything I say. Tell Loukas that he's wrong. Sharada isn't getting away with it. He cried out and ran away. Why didn't he buy a cup for himself?

(902) 983-8673

This happens to be mine. Do you have your iPad with you? We'll probably never be in Boston at the same time Andries is. The secret service guards him against attack. Proper posture is necessary to maintain good health. We plan to go to Australia early next year. I tried to forget. Have you ever visited the Statue of Liberty? Gill might go to Boston to look for a job. Reinhard and Ji are working on something together.

(902) 983-8673

Sid's height makes him stand out in a crowd.

(902) 983-8673

I'm a little tired today. Ken keeps two cats. Isn't that true? I'm not sleeping well currently and now have rings under the eyes. He was just behind me. We're wasting valuable time here. How does Kerri know he can do it? Claudio has a workshop in his basement.

(902) 983-8673

Takayuki chased after Vance. Don't worry about how much it costs, as long as it's reasonable.

(902) 983-8673

Do I need doctor's permission to use this medicine? This apple tastes very sour. Call the police if you see any extraordinary situation. The coma and the nucleus together form the comet's head. We have to get up early tomorrow morning.