(902) 983-8673

Elliott said he felt strong. We're lying in the shade. Certainly she wouldn't have dreamt that I would get up promptly without grumbling. You can't let Arthur suffer. Doug is quite persuasive, isn't he?

(902) 983-8673

Did you finish your class registration? Everything is connected. The cat chased the mouse, but it couldn't catch it. Is that relevant? I'll be checking on you. Ron doesn't agree with me. My uncle has retired so he is at loose ends. They had started earlier than us.

(902) 983-8673

She has as many books as I. They went out of the room, one after another. Who ate the last donut? That's what Lowell was trying to tell us. He's not a religious man. I know the world's gone to pieces. Amigo had better not do that again. What you said is also true of this case. Don't ask Ernst for any favors. Valerie and Maria have two cats.

(902) 983-8673

You've never seen one of these before, have you? Shall we drink something? Are Bernard and Eugene lovers? I don't think Saiid is lying. I'm in command now. I've still not booked my flights to Germany. That team has never played as well as they played today. I've become friends with Jane.

(902) 983-8673

"Let's try to make our own turnip cakes for Chinese New Year!" "That sounds like a good idea, but I'm too lazy to cook." Poetry helps to interpret life. Looks are everything. I've got to go to church tomorrow. Jeffie put salt in his tea by mistake. I betrayed you. Be listen for a while, you've just dinned your revelations into my ears! Ralf almost pushed the wrong button.

(902) 983-8673

If you want to include other information, please let us know. Unfortunately, he got his leg broken in the accident. It took Jane twenty hours to fly to Japan. To this day the bird has not returned. While at the fabric store, a small boy discovered large rolls of uncut fabric, which he unrolled and hid under, cackling like twelve squirrels. What he said is by no means true. Tobias needs all the practice he can get. The dog crushed the captain's cigar as he walked by; the captain took no notice of it. I've learned a lot about him. What color is your truck?

(902) 983-8673

I think the KGB was implicated. The escalator suddenly stopped. The party continued on in Dan's house. Fish wants to swim. There's no way I'm leaving you here alone with Phillip. I am almost scared to talk with you.

(902) 983-8673

The police spotted him at once as the offender.

(902) 983-8673

She isn't much of a poet.

(902) 983-8673

They don't want to die. My father abandoned me when I was young. We'll find a place of our own.

(902) 983-8673

The bus leaves in about two minutes. I just got her off to school. Since you're so smart, why don't you do it yourself?

(902) 983-8673

Tal's cows were stolen during the night. All the passengers aboard were killed in the crash. How kind of you! The long wait at the airport was tedious. A bystander videotaped the police beating using their cell phone. I'm pretty sure Benjamin likes me. Endoscopy is a medical procedure that uses an endoscope. I could sure use your help right now. The burglar is used to staying up late.

(902) 983-8673

We'll have to take that risk. His handling of the ball borders on wizardry. Janet always lets me use her typewriter. I can't get him to slow down. We met in 2008. A year later, we got married. Lucy's cute, but she's got an atrocious character. Himawan can speak three languages. I don't want it anymore. I exchanged yen for dollars.

(902) 983-8673

Investing can be stressful. Does the room feel cold to you? Leave me a bit of ice cream. Spike goes to school by bus and train. When Wes told Chris he didn't like her scarf, she got rid of it. Chris doesn't like riding his motorcycle in the rain. They were lying on the grass. That's what you want, isn't it? This is my friend Antony. I'm going to wait outside.

(902) 983-8673

His face turned pale on hearing the news. Look at this Japanese car. I have no reason to lie to them. Have you ever read any Tennyson's poems? Be careful not to catch a cold.

(902) 983-8673

You learned English from Miss Long, didn't you? Kamel made Alice a new dress. She kept the dining room warm in winter. Tomas stirred the spaghetti sauce while his mother set the table.

(902) 983-8673

I went to America to study. This desk, which I bought yesterday, is very big. I hope we can reach some kind of compromise. Thank you for the last invitation. This is the last sentence I added to the Tatoeba project. I knew you were going to do that. I would like you to know how important you are to me.

(902) 983-8673

She wore a simple dress. All I really want to do is talk to Marci. I began to feel a little better. Everything will have to be sterilized. I think we can go on our way now. Do you know when Conrad will get back? I'm going to go off on a trip this evening. How effective is it? Let's finish up in a hurry.