903-238-4992

You will be all right again in a couple of days. The doctors were treating the wounded.

903-238-4992

Maybe we can buy her a new one. The final value theorem does not apply if the system is not stable. You are too ready to speak ill of others. I had to arrest Raif. The students ought to study more. Ethan opened the medicine cabinet. Is that my bus, or is it just another short line? Do you have a pet? He would not follow my advice. He unbuckled his belt.

903-238-4992

Call me at this number. I did my best to protect you. I thought we weren't talking about Dwight. When will you ever loosen your purse strings? Don't you think this has gone far enough? What makes you think I'm going to follow Irvin? I'd better be more careful what I say. I have an offer to make. Where have you been all evening?

903-238-4992

Is that all you want to say? In seahorses it's the male that gets pregnant. Sunil thinks that his life is boring. Our teacher frequently overlooked the names of people on the list. Stephan handled that well. You look the way your father did thirty years ago. He is good, not to say exceptional. I think autumn is the most beautiful season of the year. It would cost twice as much as that.

903-238-4992

We should hire a lawyer. No invading army has ever set foot upon Japanese shores. I've never seen him smile. Evelyn's favorite Elvis Presley song is "Jailhouse Rock." I got into a fight. We think it's fair. This dress shrank, and what's more it faded. Please show me another one. It's very romantic! No sound was to be heard.

903-238-4992

The guy with the gloves has more style. He acknowledged his mistake. I'm afraid it will rain tonight. As soon as he saw the policeman, he ran away. I didn't know Clyde did that. Nhan didn't like Becky much. You know why we're here, don't you? I'd like to stay another night if I can.

903-238-4992

It's time to begin. Get out of our house. Is Bob right?

903-238-4992

She took me under her wing and taught me everything she knows. You're through. I will tell you the history of my life. This is to clear up the misunderstanding. We are thinking of a lot of solutions. She came in through the back door lest she be seen. I understand no English and German even less. Pierre said you'd be coming by.

903-238-4992

They will not be beholden to special interests. Bring him a drink. Bobbie is the only one who really understands me. Until he comes, I cannot go away. The doctors tell you that he is brain-dead. I suspect that his wife is cheating on him with the postman. Seth wondered which one he should buy. Friends are very important to her.

903-238-4992

When ice melts, it becomes liquid. That was very funny. She's made up her mind and refuses to be talked out of it. I never use illegal drugs. I do believe it's called a leek. There's no hot water left. The village lies 20 miles north of this town. Shahid seems to prefer spending most of his time alone. You are in my heart. You deserve it.

903-238-4992

This apple is not red.

903-238-4992

I like to pick roses. I think I'll talk to him. The general ordered the deployment of two battalions. The poor man was stretched out on the ground, unconscious. Mississippi is the poorest state in the United States. My father would never read a tabloid newspaper. I wish to see my father. I fight badly. Time is a certain fraction of eternity.

903-238-4992

Paul patted me on the back. I worked with Milner for three years in Boston. The door had been axed by the firefighters. Just where the hell have you been Stacey? It's not really finished yet. They had a choice.

903-238-4992

What are you going to do? Tell your mom? Should I ask Rolf for help?

903-238-4992

Your brother wasn't at school today. I wonder if you'd like to go out with me this Sunday. I'm finished eating. I wasn't looking for Pieter. Jenny washed the kitchen wall twice a year.