From about age 6, I led the life of a latchkey kid. Please let go of my arm. You're hurting me. Tomas is wearing a new dress. Would you give me a cigarette? Red is the color of love, passion, fertility and power. He went out without saying goodbye to me.

Thanks for taking them fishing. On Monday, the Pierson Publishing House will launch an ambitious advertising compaign for Real Life, a highly anticipated new novel from Korea. He wrote a letter dealing with the matter in all seriousness. Compare your translation with the one on the blackboard. They are living harmoniously. Jean-Pierre and Brad plan to have a party next week. London voted to remain in the European Union. We're embarrassing her.

I thought we agreed to consult each other before we made any major decisions. Can you find suitable time for our meeting? I walked about aimlessly on the street. Everyone knew him. This is not the entrance. It's totally normal. I thought Sylvan would stop by to say hello.

Hank hasn't changed his mind and probably never will. We didn't break up. All the best. I felt used. When will you eventually get out of the bathroom? I'll never ever forget Lori. He always wants to be the last to speak.

Hello Lisa. I'm not going to abandon you. I am not French. I travel often. Jason returned to the haunted house.

Jeannie was caught hot-wiring a car. In the matter of boots, I refer to the authority of the bootmaker. The future looks really bright. Here's a picture of my baby. Supply me with this information as soon as possible. We must stop incitement of the weak. Because the adults have a lot to do, the children are left to their own devices. School lunches are disgusting! Jane was boiling. I got tired of listening to Patrick complaining.

He is actuated solely by ambition. The plane was approaching London. In my anxiety to pass the test, I studied all night. He went to the length of saying that he would never speak to her again. Just because it's in Tatoeba.org's database, doesn't mean it's a sentence.

It would be too cold for me up there now. I repair computers almost every day. Your house is three times as big as mine. Be careful that you don't offend Kyung. Never in my life do I want to see Nancy again. Why not just say no to them? Sean knew what Philippe liked.

It's easy to see why people like Gale. Three of the men involved in the accident were hospitalized. It's about time we brought this party to an end, isn't it? I have an idea she will come today. Jess is quite good at his work, you know. Does your diet have too much fat?

Jane makes the utmost effort to win. I don't work today. I can't tell you everything. He wants something cold to drink.