After we had eaten, we went outside to skate. Another ten minutes' walk brought us to the shore. We're a couple.

You look very introspective. I've talked to Ravi. I've never seen Rodger drunk before. Show Dimetry the picture. What use are you to me? You're being evasive. I made Ann a doll. Correct errors, if any.

He gave me quite a start.

She can sing. Shawn has agreed to meet with us. It's fascinating. I didn't know it back then, but I know it now. "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." Sign at the bottom, please. Driving during a storm can be dangerous. I'm just going out a minute. Fasten your seat belts.

I don't feel great.

We're joking. Srivatsan was skeptical. She was just kidding. He arrived two days previously. There is less time than I thought. I told him not to come today. I relied on him. Did you find what you needed?

Jamie was more than willing to cooperate with the police. I just don't want to talk about it. Takeuchi left the umbrella on the bus. Kenn refused to lend me any money. Jacob said we should be patient. He's got two cats, one white and one black. Freedom is useless unless you use it. What is it with you and them? I thought that might happen. The students demonstrated against the new government.

"This is very amusing," thought the devil. I do many things at the same time, so not only am I reading things by Akutagawa, I've also increased the amount of time I spend reading in English and I also read a little in German every day.

It would be best if you did everything Marvin asks you to do. Lui believes Saad killed John.

It gave me quite a shock. I'm not the one who volunteered to help. Drew had never seen anything like it before. I live in a province. You're the same age as my girlfriend.

Judith was imprisoned in a tiny little cell that looked out on the street. Can I sit down for a minute?

Taste buds are very useful. The more you read, the more you know. I make it a rule to take a walk before breakfast.