He thinks that he's the centre of the universe. I would love to see the Northern Lights. I'll have it up and running in no time.

I asked Leigh to wake me up at 2:30. Please remind me to write a letter tomorrow.

Is Ernie always like this?

I can't work with him. It is evident that he did it. Becky suddenly got incredibly nervous. It took the doctor eight hours to do the operation. Stephen thought Alejandro was lying about where she'd been. Should I be worried about her? Could you wrap them up separately? I can deliver that to her.

I don't understand how a teacher can tolerate being around preschoolers all day. I was anxious for his success. Everyone deserves a chance. Jackye just came.

I have a problem with my car. Mohammad turned over a new leaf when he met Marsh. My friend became accustomed to the way things were in France in those days. I don't think Mac will do that. I'll call you later today. My business is picking up again. Your point of view is certainly peculiar. The mob gathered round the car like so many flies.

The problem has become more complex. Vick leaned his head against the wall. Did you ever have that problem? Surprisingly, he was good at singing. On Sunday we were on the beach flying a kite. He was blue with cold.

It's okay if you laugh at your own jokes. It annoys me when Jonathan does, but that's because he isn't very funny. He will come nine cases out of ten.

Stars can be seen at night. Why would that bother us? Vic said he was too tired to dance. They look rather fake. His bicycle is different from this one. I'll let you know my decision after I have consulted my solicitor. The Puya Raimondi has a beautiful inflorescence.

I won't try to persuade her. Are you sure you don't want to wait till tomorrow? It's about time somebody did something about the high cost of medical care. Cooper pairs are electron pairs formed in superconductors.

Do you share those concerns? There are as good fish in the sea now as ever. Yesterday evening? As in what time?

Shadow died there.

She broke herself of smoking. I met them in Boston. They said something terrible had happened to Frank. Maybe you should talk to Amir again. You have to make do with what you've got.

Can you handle this for a while? She was already in love with him. I'm your friend. Shanghainese is actually a kind of pidgin, based on Wu dialects, Lower Yangtze Mandarin, and English loanwords.

I left my gloves in the library. It is out of the question. Eat with who you want to eat with. I'll read you the poem I wrote just now. It might be something serious. I wanted to see her.

You are a small person. I don't care where you're from. The developing world and the developed world can prevent a war from breaking out by helping each other. Carl was worried about that. I'm interested. She gave birth to her first child at twenty years old. Who taught you to tango? He was tried for murder. Do you have a husband? Islam emerged in the Arabian Peninsula in the seventh century.