If you're serious about solving the problem, then you cannot pose it as a Catch-22. We were so excited that we couldn't sit still.

How delicious! You should lay by something against a rainy day.

We're not competitive. Did Jianyun ever ask you that? It will take awhile for the cement to dry before we can use it to park the car. What is that building with the green roof? I cooperated with my sister in cleaning the room. When I was a kid, mum used to darn our socks when they got holes in them. Nowadays, most people just throw them away and buy a new pair.

We look up to him as our teacher. Did you write down the license plate number?

We will deal with that question in the next lesson.

The dominance of English in many countries made people speak their native languages less. He read the letter she mailed to him over and over again, but still did not understand it. I'm sorry to trouble you.

Clem gave me some money. He is the brightest in the class. Kamiya was wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans. Tokyo is the most expensive town in the world. Irvin asked Rich a rather difficult question. You don't have a right to make fun of him.

The phone number for the Thursday evening phone conference is 415-904-8873. Do you know what would happen if you did that?

Jochen has insomnia. My upper right wisdom tooth hurts. We'll begin the meeting when Ping get here. This car is in bad repair. Have you ever used one of these? Ping is baking a pizza. Is it so difficult to choose between heaven and hell? This was quite primitive compared to that.

I wouldn't have it any other way. We express thought with language. It's hot today. I was going to make cookies for Venkata. How long will we remain in Beijing? Let's call the police. The wedding ceremony was shorter than Hiroyuki expected it to be. She's in the garden planting roses. How do you draw so well? I've never been able to do that. The patient is lying in bed.

What is he talking about?

You made that clear yesterday. Mom, that hairstyle makes you look old.

Allen wore a pirate costume. I'm not interested in talking about Gale. Can you quote me a price for the house? Carole fooled me. After the interruption I went back to my reading but forgot where I'd left off.

I want you with me now. It cost him 3,000 yen to get a haircut. They are both in the room. I'm not allowed to be here by myself after dark. I moved back with my parents. Prices vary by location. We started celebrating as soon as Think showed up.

Manuel dressed like a girl. Cold, wet and wild weather with the possibility of a dusting of snow has been forecast for this weekend. We're coming to pick her up. We should judge matters on a broader basis. Hugh, this is Jamie. Where are you?

I think maybe Gail was right. Is there really any guy who has such a sad face when they mess up? He's cooking now. I will go cycling even if it rains. My old car is now in the junkyard. When I was your age, I had a boyfriend. Ilya is a very easy-going guy. Everyone liked me. Go for it! Hooray!

Put something on and let's leave already. I want to live in rural areas. I love the scenery you can see from the bullet train. He is also returning late today. Let's put it to a vote.