(906) 398-8814

They painted the window frames yellow. I read that story in some book. The remark you made at the party about Lisa's weight was totally uncalled for. No tongue can tell of the wonders I saw. Our team lost, 2-0. Theo is eating a pear.

(906) 398-8814

I'm reformed. I like rice. If they admit me to the university, I think I will major in economics. I'll take good care of you. I have literally nothing to do.

(906) 398-8814

I am not able to do it by any means. The tribe worships its ancestors and speaks its own language, and speaks an unfamiliar language. However, that magic power is evil and is similar to Zeref in a way. When did you hear about it? It's more ridiculous to speak constructed languages than to be gay, bisexual or transsexual.

(906) 398-8814

The offer is too good to turn down. The train was just on the point of starting when I got to the station. No, I won't do that. It did take some getting used to. Dan denied he had anything to do with Linda's rape. Someone called them. He came up to Tokyo with a big dream. Who wants to learn Japanese? William didn't want to spend that much for a meal.

(906) 398-8814

I have my own theory. I want you to stop doing that.

(906) 398-8814

His sleeve touched the greasy pan. Rajesh left everything to you. When she told you her plan, were you taken aback? I don't cry when I am sad. Eliot's violent.

(906) 398-8814

Can you be quiet? Get outside right now. We hope Piet is OK. We are clearing our backyard. The noble man leaves out of his sense of nobility, while the ignoble man says "He was afraid of me." I'd really like to get something to eat. Although I was sick, I did my best.

(906) 398-8814

Revised is always willing to help.

(906) 398-8814

You traveled by train. Your name wouldn't be Deirdre Jackson, would it? Just because something is legal, it doesn't mean that it's ethical. Everybody leave.

(906) 398-8814

Finally I finished my task. The upstairs window opened. Stephen will catch us. Did you make anything I can start on now? The man had just returned from a visit to Europe. How can you be so sure of that? I'll come back for him. I could talk to him.

(906) 398-8814

I might as well tell Avery, too. Noam is a British citizen. Can you see the squirrels? The young man knows little of his own country. Hey. What's going on? Wait a minute, honey! Do you want to play football with us? What a wonderful family! I feel like I've been hanging in the closet too long.

(906) 398-8814

She loves me, and I love her. That the politicians keep their promises. You have to do this whether you like it or not. His notions were what is called advanced. She became a teacher.

(906) 398-8814

I only wish I had the courage to act upon my impulses. I'm taking a semester off. I was hoping that you might know. The ball landed way out in the middle of left field. Murat told me that he likes Beth a lot. He lowered the curtain. The stomach connects to the small intestine. You look fabulous in black. How does the preface run?

(906) 398-8814

Farmers today use technology not available to their forebears, to maximise yields from their crops and livestock. There's a calendar hanging on the wall. Who cares anyway? I'll tell them when to go.

(906) 398-8814

Alberto has just signed a new contract. Can you speak Low German? His character is similar to yours. I met them before you were born. I hope I can drive your car without any troubles. He is feeling very kind today. I feel like I've already been here sometime. Turkeer is a complete stranger.

(906) 398-8814

He really likes English. In his opinion Brasilia was a failure in many ways. The city did not turn out the way the planners intended and is not thought of very highly by either its own inhabitants or other Brazilians. The volcanic eruption threatened the village. It goes without saying that country life is healthier than town life. Don't take it too literally. My job is easy and I have a lot of free time. Tell him I'm on my way. She was a real hero. Better to be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion. Have you changed your mind again?

(906) 398-8814

She has never been in a car driven by him. I want to see Teriann tomorrow. We think you should take it. No one is coming to look for you. We fold the flag after the festival. I knew you were there. These are questions that matter. That is a leather belt.