I can do a lot of things. I would've helped you if you had asked. Turn it off, then turn it back on.

Southern men, Northern women. The dominance of English kills the European debate. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave now. Do you want to ask me a question? She invited him to her party.

There's something I don't get. Do you think Margaret is sympathetic? How old is this vacuum cleaner? And Jacob put his rough hand reverently upon the open Bible that lay on Alberto's knees. Carole has three adult sons. He possessed a large house and two cars. We're going to come again. I had a crush on him at the time. I couldn't tell you who that was.

He sleeps so well because he's loved. Can he speak Spanish? You were so right. It said rain from this evening. You should pack a lunch so you'll have something to eat on your hike. He regarded her with worship in his eyes. May I introduce you to my wife? Jim can't find his ticket.

Lock the gate.

Everybody's talking about what Toerless did. She was fired on the grounds that she was often absent. The wind blew the umbrella out of her hand. After a while he found out the answer. It's a worldwide problem. The bunny jumped over the dog.

No matter how hard he may study, he cannot master English in a year or two. We have some pressing problems to solve. I, too, am a teacher. I assume that Frederic can speak French.

Ravindran said that Benson was stupid. She's nice. We probably shouldn't tell anyone about it. Everyone has a right to say what he thinks. Russell was beginning to feel left out. Children will grow even if you leave them alone. I was deeply impressed by his speech.

I asked him not to bother me.

She calmed herself before beginning to speak. Does it look bad? Shouldn't we help them? He's a real hottie. You're accusing me unfairly.

He cannot be an artist. There's something you do not know about Liz. I've seen Alastair here before. The girl greeted me with a smile. I walked for two hours in the afternoon heat. I'm not so sure Shawn is wrong. We've got another one. I wouldn't eat that if I were you. I am not angry with him because he made a mistake. Just try to act as if nothing has happened.

I have an exam tomorrow. She fell from the tree. I have work to do, so go away and leave me alone.

You make your own luck. Do you meet Sunil often? I was the one who suggested that Andrea hire a bodyguard. Something's happened to him. We will begin the meeting when Bob comes. Seen from a distance, this mountain looks like Mt. Fuji. At present it is medically impossible to cure this disease. I can't tell you what we did last night. Three of the men involved in the accident were hospitalized. They made money by selling drugs into the huge market.

And to those who thought they had defeated me, I reply to you with my victory. I don't want to waste your time. I have to buy gluten-free pasta because my friend comes over to eat. Matthew can drive a car now. On what planet are you? I'll come to your company. It was rather strange. Kirk is taking this seriously. I need to learn these skills. The child is not crying anymore.