(907) 348-8350

In all my career as a travel agent, I never visited Africa. What a big ship that is! It's all perfectly legal. Give me that other box.

(907) 348-8350

How many spoons are missing? Pessimists say "I'm not rich." Optimists say "I'm not rich at the moment." He was fired against his will. Who's the one who's writing this bullshit? Lee has missed this. By definition, an acute angle is less than 90 degrees.

(907) 348-8350

I try to avoid going into the woods after dark. Tahsin's free. Barney doesn't think he'll lose. I didn't like it much. My mother said there was nothing I could do to completely prepare for parenthood. The alligator ate the dog.

(907) 348-8350

John sets the table. I'm not the one who kept secrets from you. We've got more than enough time. I don't need no fucking help. Harvey's daughter was murdered. They said that his claim was false. Rodger said that he was confused and frustrated.

(907) 348-8350

I just don't want you to get upset. I passed by your house about 10 last night. I never knew her. Give him a hand. Marilyn Monroe's success did not make her happy. She went on a picnic.

(907) 348-8350

What was the cause of the explosion? What's the name of your pharmacy? For corn's sake! I wonder if I should warn Jiri. We're leaving early tomorrow morning. I hadn't planned to tell you about what happened last night.

(907) 348-8350

It's already past ten o'clock. Why are we protecting them? Give him a hand.

(907) 348-8350

Baby birds generally can't take to the air until they are several weeks old. "Teenage discontentment" is redundant.

(907) 348-8350

Please leave us. What he can't manage at will is language.

(907) 348-8350

Welcome to the other side. Nobody likes to pay taxes. Let me introduce you to Mr Tanaka. You should always do your best. I have a lot of work still outstanding. Who abducted Persephone? Are you getting tired?

(907) 348-8350

The British climbed the hill. I'm losing here. Yuko has never spoken with a foreigner. I was raised in Yokohama. I want them to know that. They went in opposite directions. Will you have some pie?

(907) 348-8350

The old house was demolished. Too much information was presented all at once. Taking it in was like drinking from a fire hose. I'll take care of them. You're used to doing that, aren't you? We're having breakfast. Leo bought a car using his savings. Dominic is eating now. Take hold of it. We're going to pull it.

(907) 348-8350

I love streusel cake. What should we say? Don't drive under the influence.

(907) 348-8350

I still have a job. Lie down and make yourself comfortable. Apparently, Ernst is very good at skiing. If Cleopatra's nose had been shorter, the history of the world would be different. I need some time with them. I'm gathering information.