How did I get here? Izchak's left eye started twitching.

Amir was very surprised. That guy is completely nuts! Alberto broke that.

It is easier to go down a hill than to climb it up. My father said he would reserve a day to take me to the zoo. Can you guess the worth of the diamond? I didn't like him at all. Honey, I'm still busy. I want people to see it. Thank you so much for being here. Fred is a doll.

Alastair was right not to go there by himself.

I'm not very eager to go. At most, one Richmonder will win the lottery. Paris is one of the biggest cities in the world. Hold it right there, Pamela! Root got first prize, didn't he? I have no idea what I'm doing here. Luc was burned while she stirred the rice. I fought against the exploitation of Brazil. The populace was in thrall to the dictator's whims.

I don't have enough money to advertise. We take nothing for granted. You'll stay here, Jesse. My heart was pounding as my turn got nearer. She laid the paper out on the table. That evening tea was partaken of in a grim silence. I've never seen Mehrdad dance. There is no way to open this door. Bruce isn't busy right now.

She is gone shopping. Maybe we should go back to Boston. Ken is a fighter pilot. She agreed with him on what to do with the old car.

I'm your father. Bill is two years senior to me. Why are you reading that book? You must clean your hands before meals. Here are the rules.

I just want to find him. That's Floria's book.

Dan attended Oxford University. Sandip and Kimmo were looking at each other. I don't go to concerts as often as I'd like. Where is the nearest pub? We fixed him! It's hard for me to handle so much pressure. Everybody knows we hate them.

He soon realised that he had been robbed. Beautiful fireworks conclude these two joyful days.

The result of the test brought home to me how little I had learned. The wet vase left a mark on the table. He fell when the ladder broke.

Cristi refuses to take orders from Curtis. Remind me what time the concert starts. Do exactly what we tell you to do. What exactly is the problem? The rain lasted three days. Matter can exist as a solid, liquid, or gas. How do you say "blog" in Latin? Do you think this has something to do with what happened here last week? Ken is waiting for the train to come.

She held him tightly. Do you think Ramanan will like my gift? Rees doesn't think he is up to the job. I have been deceived by the man who I thought was my best friend. What Lynnette really wanted was a rest. What is a friend? A soul that lives in two bodies. If you could assist me, it would be a great help. The inventor is known all over the world.

He gave three wrong answers. I invested my money in a bank. You can replace a little bit of the white flour with rye flour. NASA has launched a probe called Dawn, whose mission is to travel to the asteroid belt. It will first travel to observe the asteroid Vesta. After collecting data from Vesta, Dawn will intercept with Ceres where it will observe its surface features and collect data about its chemical composition. I'm looking for my cat. Don't copy my answers. Why are you leaving? That's the computer on which he writes his articles.

My vacation was terrible. I do not have a family.