(907) 680-1342

We are good friends now, but there was a time when we didn't like each other. Her being fired was a real slap in the face after everything she did for the company. You didn't touch anything, did you? Lars pushed the wheelchair into Boyd's room. It would be helpful if you could do that for me. I speak French very poorly. We visited Corfu. I wish I could've seen it up close. I've decided not to sue Rabin.

(907) 680-1342

The happiness of May is knocking at your door. He threads his way between the trees... and rushes under the bridge. I've actually discussed that with Andrea. Ima lived for thirty years.

(907) 680-1342

Oh, is that the way you milk a cow? I like music, particularly classical music. Samuel has a tendency to jump to conclusions. My best regards.

(907) 680-1342

Amarth handed Brent a pen. Nobody lives in this house. That's why my bleeding heart won't heal. All that read this can read. Every city has an imposing cathedral. The name of the man I met yesterday is Mr. Hill. She blamed her failure on bad luck. Everybody laughed except him. We need you to help us.

(907) 680-1342

The weather is getting worse. Lievaart just lent me some books. The boat was swallowed up in the fog. I guess you must be very hungry.

(907) 680-1342

I hope I find someone to help us. Don't let him near my kids. I call on the living, lament the dead, shatter the lightning. Who knows where Vincent went? The first casualty of every war is the truth.

(907) 680-1342

Roberto left a message on my answering machine. I didn't forget. He's the father of two children. Kent isn't quite himself today. There are a lot of tattoos on her body. He came back many years later. Mummy cried. Why would someone do this?

(907) 680-1342

Tracey wanted to shout his love for Merril from the rooftops. Are you related to the Nagashimas? I asked you not to make any noise.

(907) 680-1342

The earth became red with blood. She is cooking for him.

(907) 680-1342

Curt is pretty sure everything will go well. Smith's approach differs greatly from others in that he did not take the affixation into consideration. Is there a lot left to do? Defensive driving can help you avoid accidents. She indulged herself in reading. I'm sure we should've turned left back there. We shouldn't have stayed up till 2:30.

(907) 680-1342

I bought this guitar for just thirty dollars.

(907) 680-1342

The wind failed us. Hy worked at the restaurant that Benson's father owned. Wake the kids. She has a nice figure. However hard he may try, he won't succeed. Krzysztof is back from Boston. It's too old. I can barely move my arms. Are you sure you're ready to do this? Would you ask him to come in?