907-680-1342

He works hard and never complains. I know you're licking it when I'm not around. My pen has run out of ink! Can I borrow your pen? I'm sure Sanjib will listen to reason. It's a very long story.

907-680-1342

What've you guys been up to? I would very much like the place where I live to be less polluted. She was advised by him on that matter. He just got back from Paris.

907-680-1342

The only spice Yvonne puts on meat is pepper. How much is left in your savings account? Did her husband study or work in Germany? In whose name shall I make the reservation? I'm interested in the history of Japan. I found the film romantic. Michelle should be the one who does it. She presumed on his weakness. She seems to take immense pleasure in playing with children.

907-680-1342

Clay did not agree with all of Adams's policies. I should sue her. Suyog certainly sounds content. This is the first song I ever wrote. I don't usually buy used stuff.

907-680-1342

He achieved his goal.

907-680-1342

Are we in trouble again? He chanced on a rare book at a second-hand bookstore. Did they understand what you were saying? Yoga can help you fight stress and stay fit and healthy. You give us ideas. It falls on Sunday. She is a student.

907-680-1342

That is not quite what I wanted. The children were playing in the sunshine. You guys are amazing.

907-680-1342

I'll have him look at it. We teach you to speak English. Without proper radiation protection, humans can't venture out in deep space. Keep your hands to yourself. Susanne owes Konstantinos a chance. Can you see the squirrels?

907-680-1342

Japan has produced more cars than ever this year.

907-680-1342

I wish I had my own studio. She finally arrived! Can you spare me a few minutes of your time?

907-680-1342

Ramanan sat staring at the tropical fish swimming around in the aquarium in his bedroom. Can you stop it? Have a seat, Jordan.

907-680-1342

I didn't make a mistake. Good for you! I guess that's right. Politics is a dirty business. I thought you were planning to be here early. I want to go to bed. We threw her out. I wanted to be the one to tell Brandi the news. I'm looking for a friend of mine.