907-680-1342

In the wake of the heavy rain, there was a major flood. You may be right. But it doesn't matter. The doctors told Naomi that Bernard was never going to recover. You may as well go home now. A snow-clad Mt. Fuji is fabulously beautiful. It's simple, but beautiful. It's costing me a lot to spend the holidays. This house is fireproof.

907-680-1342

Some of them are too much to bear. Joachim always did his best to help Nate. I was the only one who knew Anatoly was coming. What's Scotland like in summer?

907-680-1342

I'll call you later. Tatoeba is not a social network. I'm not sure I want to see this. He's the only man who could live with her for so long.

907-680-1342

I'm still eating. He says that he wants to speak to you. He is playing in his room. Towns are larger than villages. Why did you pick us? I don't know anything about Terrence's past. I have no idea what you mean. There are two main characters in this story.

907-680-1342

I'd suggest that you tell Philippe you're not ready. Alison was talking to Gregg while John talked to everybody else. I got a message from her. Patience is a virtue that I can't afford. A man is sitting in his kitchen. Chile is not China. I'll see her next week. The wind grew stronger and stronger. Lester doesn't drink much.

907-680-1342

We're supposed to stay under the radar. He took his daughter to Austria to receive treatment. The athletic meet was put off until next week. I'm the one who rescued them. You told Monica that he was fat, didn't you? Ian isn't very talkative. That would take too long. The twins sang. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Can I pay online?

907-680-1342

She knows nothing about the birds and the bees. Angus is a snotty little brat. Are you willing to help me with that work? Wolfgang put the glass on the table. I have to take you home now. Pamela's nose was bleeding. What good will it do me? Let's talk over the plan after school.

907-680-1342

Sriram rides a motorcycle to work. What do I think, you say ... well then, I'll give you my candid opinion. Coming events cast their shadows before. Japan is an industrial country. Either your user name or password is incorrect.

907-680-1342

He claimed to have astrally projected himself to a remote jungle planet in the Andromeda galaxy. He gets up at 7. Am I the only one? He once possessed much land. Stop, you're breaking my heart. Walt insists I come alone. I love you beyond measure. We really enjoyed the circus. Thou wouldst fetch thy dearest, but the beautiful bird sits no longer singing in the nest; the cat has got it, and will scratch out thy eyes as well. Rapunzel is lost to thee; thou wilt never see her more.

907-680-1342

Ceremony is not needed for prayer, trust is. Do you like coffee?

907-680-1342

Sonja would like to talk with you. Here comes the bus! They're not just roommates. They're also lovers. A word spoken is past recalling. I think I got everything. On the face of it, nothing could be more reasonable. Harvey predicted his own death. My sister takes piano lessons twice a week.

907-680-1342

Danny put the bowl of popcorn on the table. I have a terrible headache. What do you want to be in the future? How long do I have to wait for the next bus? Why don't you explain it all to Valentin? Randy is a person I really admire. They're fighting for liberty. She radiates with charm. Dan had a great time with Linda. When it was stretched, the material tore.

907-680-1342

It's the first time I swallow a peach pit! I don't want to discuss Harry's problems with you. This gives the subconscious mind a chance to mull over the original problem. The outer part of the ear is made of cartilage. Cheese, butter, cream, yogurt and kefir are dairy products. Abraham Lincoln was buried in his hometown of Springfield, Illinois.

907-680-1342

They know how to fish. Josh asked Benjamin to come home. You need to tell him the truth. Children play in the yard. You bought a low quality leather jacket. I'm using a tutor. Do you have a family, Anne? Kinch couldn't read his own handwriting. I'd rather be skiing. The secret of happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of it.