(907) 780-6627

Even the popular senator was surprised that thousands of people would throng to his political rallies. Liyuan is in the habit of staying up late at night. I think that Toki Pona is good. This is a free sample. I don't know how much more time it'll take. Are we all ready? Please come to pick me up. I'll save him! I'll save my father!

(907) 780-6627

Tor is one of the richest men in the world. I didn't attack them. Teriann's hands felt like ice. Valeria seems to be daydreaming.

(907) 780-6627

Patricia didn't want to go to Boston with Dan. What is your least favorite language? What do you want me to tell Chuck if he calls? Why didn't anybody tell me? One professor says that even if Alex is using words, it's wrong to call it a language.

(907) 780-6627

You made that up, didn't you? I think that this work is tiring.

(907) 780-6627

I don't have any children. You will find the post office on your left. Let me think for a second. Mara probably doesn't even know how where Victor lives. Nobody will hurt you. It's easy to see why people like Luis. Tanaka hates jogging. Duane closed his bookstore because he said that he couldn't compete with Amazon anymore.

(907) 780-6627

Fuck, what kind of asshole calls people in the middle of the night? The cook will get a thou, while mister schoolboy will get a beating.

(907) 780-6627

Do you have separate accounts or a joint account? Language is a system of differences without positive terms. Our boat won by two lengths. Would you mind telling me what you're doing here? Duane promised me he would help me clean out the garage tomorrow afternoon. Dinner is ready, Father. What did you give me? Leo gave the clerk thirty dollars.

(907) 780-6627

Torsten is as old as Betty.

(907) 780-6627

How many kids named Amigo are in your class? Immigrants abuse the hospitality of Europe. I have to earn a living. There are some beautiful parks in this city. I love Jarvis's hair. He will tell everything to me sooner or later. I hope that you will help me. Florian is not in the mood for talking.

(907) 780-6627

I'm very happy to see you.