He is an expert in the area of city planning. Kirk talks a lot. I knew they were lying! Michelle was stung by a bee. Come on back here.

Don't forget to write to us. This hat is too tight for me. What are you planning for the long weekend? It's getting light. Steen explained in detail how to do it. McDonald's will discontinue the use of boneless lean beef trimmings in their hamburgers.

I love you so much, Mom!

I got a cramp in my leg while swimming. We'll talk to Sonja then we'll decide. I don't have a cent. He did not eat anything yesterday. In spite of the rain, this trip very much pleased me, on the whole. John made Sugih stand up. A blind man shouldn't play cards. I don't have to follow them. Christopher was still wanted for questioning over the disappearance of several cats in the town where he grew up.

Beautiful night, isn't it? Marshall shouldn't have dropped out of high school. Rodger requested my assistance. I like Jochen best, John second best. Are you retarded or something? Do you know Persian?

He bought a ticket for Paris. You have a very strange way of thinking.

I swore I'd never tell anyone. Clay had no time to waste. They looked for a place to take shelter from the rain. Can I just make a suggestion? I went to a haunted house. I lied to him. Does it often snow in the winter here? This is the main gate to their house. I wish he had gotten a hit in the bottom half of the seventh inning. She ordered a cup of tea.

How does it fit you? I know what you were hoping for. We must think about recycling energy. This is the window he broke. Briggs's a real night owl, and often does his best writing after midnight. This list is not exhaustive. I'd rather eat somewhere else. That is one of the most difficult languages in the whole world. Rhonda threw Vic's book into the fire. What kind of wine do you recommend?

They should have told us they were moving out. I'm a lucky man. She's only had two boyfriends. Put it back on the desk. He threw a stone at the big dog. Maybe Blaine will apologize to Jiri.

How would you fix that? We wouldn't stand a chance. Please drive the car more slowly. Leo promised he'd take care of that. I think we should ignore Stanly's complaints.

He added that he had a wonderful time at the party. I walked around aimlessly. You're unhappy, aren't you? She did not eat anything until she was rescued. That's convenient. You ought not to say such things in public. I had barely got aboard when the train began to move. Does it really matter which one of these I choose?

Pamela has no plans to go anywhere. Do it at once. They named their daughter Helen. Would you please look after my dog tomorrow? I'm sure Jong would want to hear from you. We don't want them to be uncomfortable.

Tradition holds that writing first appeared in the Sumerian period, three and a half millennia before the common era. I'm not afraid at all. I think I'll talk to him. It was clear what he was trying to go. She wants to invest in our company's infrastructure. I wanted to tell Norbert in person, so I drove over to his house. Are you going to carry on your work until ten? He makes good use of his abilities.

It is important that you attach your photo to the application form. Your sister is a good pianist, isn't she? Curt is a health nut.

How much do you think I can get for my kidney? Every day, meteorites fall to the Earth. I knew I had to finish the report before noon. Then what do I do? This is the house.