I'd like to withdraw some cash. Greg took a creative writing class. You must certainly be very hungry now. What time do you start work? We were living in Osaka for ten years before we came to Tokyo. You're making absolutely no sense.

Put another log in the fireplace. The room is very clean. Tharen has a good grasp of grammar, but is weak in spelling. I can't keep lying to her. Patrick appears to be quite upset. I didn't sleep well at all tonight. What would you do, if you should be taken ill? I can't believe he just did that! They can never achieve that any other way than by force.

I saw him crying. The company incurred a deficit of $400 million during the first quarter. Edgar is a misanthrope. I won't laugh. A politician who makes lots of promises is something different than a promising politician. This was too much for him.

Jacobson can't be held responsible for this. Don't tell me to mellow out. How are things at work? Shean married young. I wrote my dissertation about that. I am not looking forward to going to university abroad - I will feel intense nostalgia for my home town. She went to America for the purpose of studying English literature. Ramiro, stranded alone at the beginning of sentences, couldn't get used to the growing estrangement of Jerald.

Ti said he paid thirty dollars for that shirt. Experience is a revelation in the light of which we renounce our errors of youth for those of age. Sigurd wondered what had made Julianto do what she did. There was a touch of irony in his speech. To know a language is one thing, and to teach it is another. I'm fond of football. I don't give a fuck about your brother. This is for a good purpose. May I see the telephone directory? Emily is a high school student.

They kept singing until a rescue team came. We'll try not to let that happen. I'll ask Kusum for some money. Do you know who we are?

Jeanette does crap work. We had a good deal of snow last winter. Ah! my dear girl, I would love to see you become the wife of a good farmer and be one of our neighbours. This might do.

We have no more sugar. My arm really hurts. I knew you had a girlfriend! I've been too busy. I ran into her in the street. In the U.S., part of the application process to universities usually includes an essay on "Why I want to go to university."

It's just big enough for him.

I have clearly demonstrated that you've lost the argument. Jitendra had a good teacher. The people will presumably elect a new ruler. The happy young wife suspected nothing of it. Do you have mangoes? He telephoned me again and again.