(909) 799-1640

Will you go out on an errand? You were reading. If I tell you, I'll be in a lot of trouble.

(909) 799-1640

I think that's an unreasonable demand. It's a mistake that many people make.

(909) 799-1640

A secret policy document was leaked to the newspapers. I can't tell you how sad that makes me. We're all convinced that he's innocent. This dog and that fish are mine, but that bird not. Jakob cried uncontrollably. Jesse stopped me.

(909) 799-1640

The skaters glided rapidly around the rink. Aisling seems very happy. This year I'm dressing up as John Milton, because my paradise is lost. You should've talked to Dawn first. That's a very common phrase where I come from.

(909) 799-1640

Elijah couldn't have said that. We'll be right over. It is not rare for him to make such a mistake. How much do you bet? I think this is why we have a homeless problem in this city. Roxanne has been arrested for shoplifting. Her hands rested on her lap.

(909) 799-1640

Do you want to know what this is about? We're getting a lot better. I doubt if Jenine is single. Sanand is unnecessary. Can I borrow those? Jon made his company succeed. I heard him.

(909) 799-1640

He didn't name names.

(909) 799-1640

Allow one hour to reach the airport. He is dead and buried now. I have just come back from a long trip. Hurry up and go to bed.

(909) 799-1640

I'll look into the matter. I've made a mistake. It happened fast. The results are negative. We came together. No song, no supper. I haven't eaten since breakfast. I'm not as observant as I should be.

(909) 799-1640

I was detained. "When do you watch TV?" "I watch TV after dinner." Don't draw a hasty conclusion from what you see now. Who died and made you king? A family should not spend all of its money to keep someone alive on a machine. The story moved me to tears. Eventually you'll have to tell Everett. Are there any French magazines in your school library? Father and brother.

(909) 799-1640

Tomorrow will be even warmer than today. We were all worried. I didn't ask Shyam any questions.

(909) 799-1640

The plane could easily be late. I'm leaving for Chicago next week. This book will give you great pleasure. Jacob can't afford to buy a new car. We have lots of things to do. Look after the children this afternoon. He's closer.

(909) 799-1640

He said: "Leave me alone!"

(909) 799-1640

It is true that we cannot be too careful choosing our friends. Frankly speaking, I don't like your idea. I speak Japanese, English, and French. Dan lost his temper and savagely beat Linda.

(909) 799-1640

Ronni is at school right now. Five tremors in excess of magnitude 5.0 on the Richter scale have shaken Japan just this week, but scientists are warning that the largest expected aftershock has yet to hit. Border fights were common. It's hard to love when one doesn't know whether one is loved as much as one loves. He still sticks to his opinion. Did you get what you asked for? They are making preparations for the trip. Don't walk out on me again. We stayed at a farm house. Ima's hurt.

(909) 799-1640

Treat others the way you'd like to be treated. I don't want to talk about it anymore. She concentrated on one thing. Susanne didn't realize his socks didn't match. One of the visitors cried out to obstruct the proceedings. I caught them in the act. You're babbling. He looked at me suspiciously. I know a great Italian restaurant on Park Street.