(910) 836-0404

She painted a vivid picture of the event. The history of the relationship between the Catholic Church and the Jews was not always a happy or an easy one. Too often it was written in tears. This is appalling. Try to ignore him. I don't have a cellphone.

(910) 836-0404

We're here to talk. A ruffian's pistol went off.

(910) 836-0404

I'd do it myself if I knew how. The truck dumped the sand on the ground. He is very sensitive. After a while, the little black rabbit sat down, and looked very sad.

(910) 836-0404

We have until 2:30 p.m. Monday to get this done. They look rather fake. An army marches on its stomach. How did everyone react? Julius was ready.

(910) 836-0404

Don't ask a question to students who you know cannot answer. He is young. He is thinking it over. We may well have rain this evening.

(910) 836-0404

They will have arrived at Morioka by noon. Jennifer arranged for his family to visit Boston. Remember what I tell you! Suddenly, a good idea occurred to me. You're the boss! Everything is in place now.

(910) 836-0404

Is it going to rain tomorrow? What color is your urine: bright, tawny, reddish or golden brown? That happened seventeen years before the Wright brothers flew for the first time. What's your debt? The business has changed hands. When refined, crude oil yields many products.

(910) 836-0404

Karl plans to be more careful in the future. Todd reminded me to stop at the supermarket and buy some bread. There are still people who don't know how to read. That's not just bad, it's also punishable by the law. Advertising is everywhere. All of us plan to be there.

(910) 836-0404

I think I'll ride back with Sharan.

(910) 836-0404

This park is a paradise for children. I need some advice. Dan was happy for Linda. Gulf nations are constantly menaced by war. Graham had no idea what the woman was talking about.

(910) 836-0404

You're always together. I know Butler isn't a racist. She kissed her father on the cheek. I told Johnny you would probably like to see that movie. The lessons of the second chapter are easier than those of the first. You could've resuscitated Jarl. Let the game begin. Look out for her.

(910) 836-0404

Whom do you respect most in your life? My father has a blue and gray tie.

(910) 836-0404

Wait for me in front of my great-grandson's house. You should let it go. Pierre saw Jan looking at him from across the room. For one thing, he thinks she is stupid, for another, he doesn't like her. I assume you've heard about Jayant's promotion. I'll now give you your instructions. I wish I knew how to play tennis. I guess we could do that.

(910) 836-0404

I use this computer. The guests prepared for their departure and packed their suitcases noisily.

(910) 836-0404

I'll try harder. In the old days, there were no telephones or electricity whatsoever. I don't want to waste my money.

(910) 836-0404

The company is on the verge of bankruptcy. You never can tell what some people might buy. They eat meat once a week. A mistery is what's not clear. For example, this is a real mistery. She took the pen and wrote the address. Continue without me. She always dresses very modestly. Raja wants you to do it.