(910) 836-0404

He lost his new watch. I've asked the boss for some time off. I gave my old clothes for the church flea market sale.

(910) 836-0404

Dwayne hasn't been all that successful. Mr. Suzuki studied French before he went to France. You never trusted me. The market is over-saturated. He let the visitor into the living room.

(910) 836-0404

If you don't know what the word means, look it up in the dictionary. It's an amazing song! Manavendra did pretty well on the exam.

(910) 836-0404

Having failed many times, he never gave up the plan. It's past the square. Here's a list of what we need to find. Can I see you for a minute? Let's get some ice cream. This bottle holds one liter.

(910) 836-0404

I've never told anyone that before, not even my mother. One should always be careful in talking about one's finances. Bring your daughter. You can't succeed if you don't work.

(910) 836-0404

The typhoon prevented us from returning to Tokyo. How is your work getting along? How many people live here? It happend completely by accident. Ricky persuaded Jan to go the dance with him. Why don't we go home? Are those for me? That's a party. It's frightening.

(910) 836-0404

Don't sleep long.

(910) 836-0404

Colonists often take a shine to indigenous women. Taken by surprise, I could not speak a word. They filled them with straw to make them round and hard. The question is whether Izchak will do it or not. Sir and Jared looked at each other and smiled. It's nice to be back. You're nothing special. Open, Sesame!

(910) 836-0404

Can you keep your mouth shut? Donn looks more friendly today than he usually does. Burn all of her pictures! Send for the doctor at once, or the patient will get worse. I'm just kidding. That really didn't happen. Each member was called upon. You must overcome the difficulties. Thanks to you, I spent all my money.

(910) 836-0404

I don't want to pretend I'm someone I'm not. I'll say! I don't know where your umbrella is. What was said? I have something to give to you. Marian's house is about the same size as Ron's. You have two brothers. What kind of dumb cluck do you think Carolyn is? It's safer.

(910) 836-0404

I know Sharan didn't leave the house. There were thirty people present at the meeting. I'd like to give this to Clark in person. Now, what am I supposed to do? It's difficult to speak with him. I lost my key about here.

(910) 836-0404

She flatly severed it. Laurel left without me. Judging from his report, the project seems to be going well. He's not home. Have you talked to him yet?

(910) 836-0404

Dawson is really mad at Mysore. Ole just told me that he wouldn't be here tomorrow. It's all part of the plan. He ogled a girl outside a pub. The dog chewed on one of Saul's tennis shoes. Jochen and Warren fight all the time. He was really cute and I liked him a lot. Give me one second, would you? He tickled his little sister until she peed her pants up. Christmas is a good time to market new toys.

(910) 836-0404

Heather swims like a fish. Troy found the watch he'd lost. A unicycle has one wheel.