I like mixing coffee and cocoa. The sun is shining above our heads. Since you have a fever, you should stay home. Kate drinks lots of milk every day. Shutoku has nobody to help him. He began to transact business with the firm. I don't want to see her naked. Bring me today's paper. It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government.

Everything was delicious! I objected to being treated like a child. The hare is bleeding from its ear. Kuldip gets a lot of help from his friends. Ross could barely make ends meet when he was in his early twenties. Hang on tight.

Before adding a new sentence, please check that your sentence brings new vocabulary by searching the keywords. This jacket isn't expensive, it's very cheap. There was some mud on Plastic's boots. I am losing my soul. You need to be firm. Stop trying to make me feel guilty! The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. I'm kind of happy for you. Susumu was killed in Boston.

I didn't understand what you said.

Is Rhonda going to be staying here long? I don't wear glasses. That seems clear. I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Mario took his coat off and hung it up in the closet. I was a little thrown.

Piercarlo held the flag so everyone could see it. I will give this book to whoever wants it. I took him to the most expensive restaurant on campus. He pulled out a handkerchief. A crowd of people gathered around the speaker.

Avoid fried foods for a while. Is this gift Laura's? If you became a designer, you could make better use of your talents. How did you get through anesthesia? Tell her that I'm fine. How old did you say Space was? Carter shouted Hy's name as loud as he could, but she didn't hear him. I'd sure like to help him.

At what time do you eat lunch and supper? Jarvis tried to make amends by giving back all the money he had stolen. I don't give a fuck. You have dirt under your fingernails. Todd isn't coming till tomorrow.

There's no mistake about that. We're trying to avoid the bill collectors. Let's have a contest.

Orange blossoms have a relaxing effect and a delightful scent. You shouldn't see her now. Subra isn't looking at Gigi. I have no idea who that is either. I haven't seen Saify since his birthday. I don't really think Novorolsky wants to go. Judge is sitting at the desk.

But I don't think it's strange at all. The bread was baked light and fluffy. He had grey hair. This is a school. I'm definitely falling in love. I thought you'd like us. I am subject to the terms and conditions of the contract. You'd have to be a fool to go fishing in the ocean in this weather.

There is little hope that she will come on time. He came over and cooked dinner for me. Would you be able to come back here tomorrow at 14:30? Because of his determination, he was able to tide over the crisis.

I'll go check on David. Can we play a little longer? Nigel needs to be punished. One word and you're a dead man. Quit complaining. Stephe doesn't want to be around Jong.

The doctor examined the patient. I promised to leave him alone. Ronni doesn't sound happy. Don't teach me how to live! The whole audience got up and started to applaud.

That's what I'd tell him. She is apt to keep a secret to herself. The government asked the SDF for a disaster relief deployment to Okinawa. I see him tomorrow afternoon. Do you have anything to talk about?

Instead, I could help you out. With his crew stranded at sea, Christopher Columbus was able to save them from starvation by pulling 100 rabbits out of his hat. This film is a masterpiece. I'm sure it will get better. Is that a country or a city? He put me wise to it. Mysore handed Brandy a glass of water and two aspirins.

To be an acrobat is the ambition of almost every boy. That's not correct. This size is too large for me.

He gave his coat a brush. Don't you think that the taxes are too heavy in Japan? We're your last hope. I wasn't the one who wrote this. It's not worth the effort. Instead of cutting down on cigarettes, why don't you just give them up? Should I really do it? Winter is over and spring has come.