His desire to dive has cost him his life. How much did the tickets cost you? I have lost interest in it. That's how I feel right now. No one is expendable. She doesn't know how to read or write. It is only natural that he should do well at school.

The big question is what do we do now. Enough is better than too much. He writes a letter. I lived in New York last year. I blame Juliane's friends. I watched TV yesterday. Leung wasn't very good at reading between the lines. It'll only be a matter of time before life on other planets will be discovered. You can't prove any of this.

He answered his parents back. The receptionist said to come right in. Collagen is a protein that aids the joining of tissues. I cannot dig a hole in the middle of the street. The ship is not seaworthy. How long did you need to translate the book? To say that technology changes rapidly is to utter a truism. The most serious threat to our institutions comes from those who refuse to face the need for change. Did he not laugh then?

Orville has been working as Claudia's chauffeur for years. Please wait here until he comes. There's no student discount. It took me a while to understand what she was trying to say.

Louiqa had plenty of chances. We like to look feminine. Bruce chuckled to himself as he read the letter. Corn is an important crop in the United States. George began to climb all unawares. I'll pay you well. Liisa had a problem with the fact that Markku constantly tried to exploit his superiority.

I'm not doing anything now. Linda took off his tie. John ran to the station in order to catch the last train. He lives in Yokohama. What a princess I'd feel like if I were able to go to Akasaka, have a wonderful meal and stay at a hotel. This movie may have an undesirable influence on children. I don't want to see you naked. Kelvin rarely comes home so early.

Karen was married to Jacob when I first met him. I'd like to have a little chat with you. Everything is on the house. Certain people escaped from religious discrimination. Yvonne didn't try to find out what was wrong. Look at that photograph. My eyes, my eyes! I passed by four houses.

At some point in history, a mosquito has to have bitten into a pimple and thought "What the fuck is this?" I'm pretty sure Maarten doesn't enjoy watching baseball on TV. Courtesy marked his manner. You like the slightly sour chocolates, don't you? He fell short of our expectation.

If you have a problem with that, we should talk about it. The fruit must be finely fragmented, before it can go into the press. The art of making wooden bowls like these has died out. Kimchi is a traditional Korean food. I will have been to the States three times if I go there again. Do you see the garden? Watch your luggage.

They love that. Mahesh was leading a double life. You ate nothing. I don't know when Art will get here. They'll go shopping. Gary must have seen something.

Your mum is better than your sister. As far as Bob is concerned, anything goes. By contrast, Jane is very cautious.

I'm still working on my report.

Can you put some suntan lotion on my back? His speech made no sense to me. Sassan is going to be here three weeks. My life is better without her. Why can't I play with my friends? Why do you want Barney? So, do you get it?

Stop publishing bullshit. We'll have a sleep over. I like chocolate ice cream! Seventy-three seconds after launch, Challenger exploded. All seven astronauts, including the first teacher in space, Christa McAuliffe, were killed. Petr signed a confession.