Sanford doesn't look like the man in the picture. Cindie accused me of having stolen his watch.

I don't have enough money to buy it. Everett got expelled from school. I'd like to hire someone who speaks French. This is the best money can buy. Just follow them.

He couldn't hold his temper any longer. You do a great job here. He introduced his sister to me. He went to Rome, where he saw a lot of old buildings. Gregge is flying in tomorrow from Australia. She thanked us for our help.

I teach. She can't be trusted. Are you suggesting that you know more about this than I do? The President of the United States is now in Japan. Mr. Hurst looked at her with astonishment. I think my computer was a tad more expensive than yours. Forgetfulness and laziness are siblings.

The longer I stay there, the more I like the place. That store is too far.

A banking scandal is sweeping across Capitol Hill. Tell me! Were you able to get everything you needed? Here is my wife, Minna. I can't stand getting beaten. I can perfectly handle a class of sixty students. This is the first time I've written anything in French. I can't figure out why he said so.

I just banged my head on something. I regularly go to bed at nine. All the tales of miracles, with which the Old and New Testament are filled, are fit only for impostors to preach and fools to believe. We gave him some apples. I've been working on this for three weeks. Florian heard the temple bell in the distance. He works in a foundry. He was beside himself with grief.

You are no better at remembering things than I am. We bought ourselves a 27 foot travel trailer. In cooking we cannot hold a candle to the Chinese. I want Fay to live.

What fools men are in their salad days. It being Sunday today, we have no school. Now let's get to work.

His words had a great effect on my life. Why don't you try this jacket on? It looks nice with your trousers.

It would be stupid to say no.

We can't hold the enemy off much longer. All you have to do is wait until dark. The discount can't be used for all goods or at all restaurants.

He wakes up early. I wish that he were here to help us. He's from Lisbon. Long has it been since the industry has encountered a technological breakthrough, nor even has taken a considerable step forward. This narrowed and shortened the view. It may never be known how we silly Anglophones got "baloney" out of "bologna." It is true that she teaches French. No one knew who I was. Please turn off the radio. I'm not the only one who thinks Socorrito is overweight.

Can you come here for a minute?

There were many people in the hall. Everything depends on whether you pass the examination. They canned the fruits to preserve them. Derek isn't smart at all.

Don't read aloud, read to yourself. Brender had a good time. How's that going for you? Those who spend too fast never grow rich. Any dance looks beautiful, if it's danced from the heart. Any further comment is redundant. In 1891, Liliuokalani became queen of Hawaii. Aren't there any qualified applicants? I don't know if that will be enough money for me.

"I'm back." "Welcome home." You must build up your courage. I just like singing! The cost of flying overseas has risen with the cost of fuel. Who does this belong to? Was Lila faster than Patricio? You're going to be OK. They were drinking dry white wine. How long have you been Clay's girlfriend?