913-263-1144

We can't see ultraviolet light, but insects can. What's this vaccine for? Sehyo told Rolf not to waste her money on such a thing. Frederic seems to be hard up for food. I really do hope that you'll do that without complaining. Tell me what your problem is. I knew I'd have to see you first. She is busy right now and she can't speak with you.

913-263-1144

I wonder why Cory didn't tell you. Kusum tried to squeeze into the jeans he had worn when he was a teenager. I won't leave tomorrow morning. You want to donate money, don't you? Do I look fat? We want to clear up this problem. Our plans are to advance toward the city. It's my habit to read on the toilet. My hobby is making phrases. Do you think we have a chance to win?

913-263-1144

Rafik should've arrived by this time. I've been a big fan of yours for a long time. She doesn't eat cake because she doesn't want to put on any more weight. It was a crime of passion. Tobias and Jimmy are outsiders. Ellen does crap work. I brought you a sandwich. Don't let narrow-minded people convince you that your dreams are too big. The English set a high value on freedom. Andrea wasn't strong enough.

913-263-1144

It is said that the silversmiths of that town ate silver due to extreme poverty. It's been a while since we last met.

913-263-1144

He did not seem sure of his answers. The hourglass will indicate the end of the fight. I went to Hawaii on vacation for a couple of weeks. Compared to those around him, he looked really happy. You are responsible for the result. Women are not a minority. We just never got around to it. Damon is the luckiest man alive.

913-263-1144

Clifford Jackson is the man you met the other day. The guests won't arrive for an hour. In the meantime, we can set the table. All religions want peace, it's the others who want war. Modesty is the conscience of the body. Oh! How bad! I have to make photocopies.

913-263-1144

Some people place a lot more emphasis on the importance of money in life. She's going through a midlife crisis. Teri's mum was pleased. A passport is something without which one cannot go to another country. She really likes going to the movies. His behavior is always honorable. Paralysed and yet walking, blind and yet standing, deaf and yet hearing, that is a person who is grieving.

913-263-1144

I'll spend Christmas with my family. I play tennis all the year around. He had no money and so could not buy any food. Come and help me out. Just tell me where it is. Who found my missing book?

913-263-1144

I don't like the taste of lady's finger. It's kept secret from Kate. Shel thought that she would never see her son again. I know him personally. On account of this, I can't attend the party. We have people who do that for us. Cool off!

913-263-1144

Syed and Betty haven't been happy for a long time. Please go with Meeks. My mood depends totally on the weather. Is German spoken too? Carlo has promised to help us. Whisk sugar and cornstarch in a bowl. Set aside. I wish it wasn't so hot. Carol refused; in other words her answer was "no."

913-263-1144

There could be a kernel of truth behind this legend. Sometimes we need to take a step back and think. When the house caught fire, an awful feeling came over me. The dog will bite whoever's last. Constantine the Great is discussed controversively in modern historical research. You won't have the same luck twice. He's the perfect man for him. We got divorced three years ago. The brother is writing.

913-263-1144

There's no need to get so angry. She will be glad if you go to see her in person. OK, Irwin, you've made your point. The famous Gordian Knot was cut with a sword blow. Hey Taro! It sure has been a while! How're you doing? Sjaak seems to be lying. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

913-263-1144

Tran's head was spinning. Tokyo has a larger population than any other city in Japan.

913-263-1144

I came to pick up Wayne and drive him home. It was a silly rumor.

913-263-1144

Someone stole my watch. The recent frequency of earthquakes makes us nervous. Lovely flowers are growing everywhere. Do you have nothing to say?

913-263-1144

I will be sixteen in May.

913-263-1144

Raanan didn't have to tell me this, but he did. I figured everyone was hungry. Did you just meet them? A passing car splashed my coat with water. Americans could be really provincial.

913-263-1144

She is up the duff. The player retired from the basketball team. I'm very confused. Am I going to be allowed to leave? I haven't had a cold since I was fifteen. We have three hours. This is not blue; it is violet. The roof was leaking. Ignorance is no excuse. Do you eat chilies?