I'll drop by the post office on the way home. The trip was really fun. I don't know what to do with this. I am a bit drunk. It's admirable.

The roads are slippery, so please be careful. Maybe today you can give us a couple of tips about how to use the dictionaries. Alcohol damages the liver. I was in the basement when the doorbell rang, so I didn't hear it. I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that. See you at school. Stop teasing your brother! I'll take anything. A person's soul is immortal. A pair of sunglasses could hide a stye.

He was too tired to study. He raised his hand as if to command silence.

I didn't let Grant know that I was coming. I don't want to go through another experience like that. I won't be here that long.

I have to talk with her about the new plan. I might not have told him that. Donal knew absolutely nothing. Dawson has a powerful grip. He became a sailor. I now only work three days a week. I have lived in Tokyo since 1985. That's the change we need. We'll have a picnic tomorrow, weather permitting, of course. What woke you up?

No official complaint was filed. How much do you want for this book? I've never climbed this mountain. You mean the world to me, you really do. I'm sure Leo is disappointed.

Terrance will be back in a while. Tell her she should present her immediate resignation. We'll talk about this later.

Let's sit where there is some shade. I make it a rule never to eat between meals. She chided her child for cutting in. I hope this data is wrong. Let's get out while we can. Tax season is a very busy time of year for accountants.

Weeds sprang up in the garden. The concept has changed. I don't know if he's older or younger than me. Besides being an actress, she was a famous painter. Electricity has taken the place of steam. How bad could it be? Did you intend to kill him? Donald might've followed them. They should sue her.

The show turned out to be just as disappointing as they said. Nobody does it better. John chased Barrett. The burglar came into the house through this door.

What are you going to eat today? Suyog was imprisoned in a tiny little cell that looked out on the street. Roundabouts are both safer and more efficient than four-way intersections.

He is not so much a scholar as a TV personality. I don't know what this symbol stands for. Obviously, it's not working. I didn't know about her. Japanese industry has made great advances since the war. Are you studying your Portuguese lesson? I have work to do. Could you turn off the lights? There was no need to call the doctor.

It'll take a long time to do everything that needs to be done. That does happen occasionally. I am shaving off my beard. We just want to help them. For the other 600 million people, English is either a second language or a foreign language. I like the taste of watermelon. We can do better. I think about them all day. He teased her and she teased him back. He followed the lead of our teacher.

He who minds his Ps and Qs will not forget to dot the "i's" and cross his "t's", when writing. Every writer, in order to write clearly, must put himself in his reader's shoes. How many jobs can you do at once? Why didn't you do your homework? You think you're funny? Why would anybody want to do that?

On such a cold day I don't want to go out without a warm coat.

Everyone knows that Jessie has a thing for you. I think this will change your mind. I don't feel like going out right now. I am also here. While a quantitative approach may be useful in certain situations, I think this case necessitates a qualitative analysis.

Kuldip sat at his desk grading papers.

It's so hard to choose. I was sick, so I didn't go to school.