913-444-8093

That makes it tough. Ron called me a taxi. Could you help us by answering some questions? There may be another way.

913-444-8093

Has anybody here been to Hawaii? I have a feeling that he may blow in sometime soon. Stefan has never been in love before. We need to conserve water. Can you give her a ride home? The opposites yin and yang pursue each other through time.

913-444-8093

Sonja is on the blue team and Takeuchi is on the red team. I was really flabbergasted when I heard the news from Jane. Liza always helps Mechael to do the dishes. One way to deal with him is to let him think his own way. Did he tell you what to do? Up against the wall! Where should I sit? Did Allen really want Russ to do that? My friend who lives in England will come to Brazil next week and will stay five months expecting to get a good job here.

913-444-8093

I never see this picture without thinking of my dead mother. Don't tell anybody that I know. Don't you love this place? I live in Dublin right now. We return to the ship. This is a gallicism. How many wives have you had? Don't forget to tell him.

913-444-8093

The two boys are much the same in English. The problem is hers. Have you ever bought a rifle? We came on account of your sick mother. Though he was poor, he was happy. It's a feel good movie. The police can't find a single person who remembers seeing you where you said you were on the night of the murder. Fruit is a food and is good. Children are easily influenced by advertising.

913-444-8093

What she told us proves to be true. We've got to wait for them to finish playing - there's still a while to go! I got acquainted with the chief executive. Ami's not here. He's decided to leave the company.

913-444-8093

Typing capital letters on a computer is somewhat tedious. Stop being so bull-headed! The eloquent campaigner was elected hands down. The rough terrain checked the progress of the hikers. Earle's mind is shot to pieces as a result of heavy drug use.

913-444-8093

This dance club is really going places. What I don't want to lose is love. You didn't have to ask.

913-444-8093

It must, of necessity, be postponed. I need to get out of town. What exactly do you want Gretchen to do? Will you please turn down the radio? I wish we had something like that. I didn't drink that milk. It is a weird Mexican novel.

913-444-8093

Why wasn't Huashi here yesterday? Skip took my picture. The unemployment rate in the US in october 2015 was 5 percent, the lowest level since April 2008. Some holy men affected sackcloth and ashes. I wasn't supposed to do that, but I did.