913-444-8093

This sentence has seven words in it. Think carefully before you promise anything. I stayed home all day long instead of going to the movies. I couldn't stop myself. I'll try to do better next time. Keep it secret! Can I bring my friends? I'll pay by Visa. Spencer and Leon are coming for dinner.

913-444-8093

He is a quiet man. I almost felt bad for him.

913-444-8093

We've got to fix it. I've been in contact with her. Don't forget to feed the dog.

913-444-8093

The U.S. is not a theocracy, although some shallow thinkers would like it to be so. They forget that if some religion becomes the established authority, the government might become controlled by someone else's religion, not theirs. I believed Gregg. You seem to be really busy. Is there anything else you would like to eat? How did you spend your free time? I question your sincerity.

913-444-8093

Sanity can't explain what happened. It happens more often than you'd think. I was asked to lie. The English are said to be conservative. This work took me 5 days, but it will take you as many weeks. Steal the money. She caressed her baby lovingly. Nathanael asked Jesus, "How do you know me?" I held a wedding ceremony last month.

913-444-8093

How do you know they came here? My wife was pregnant at the time. He often doesn't come to school. I think you know that's impossible.

913-444-8093

Are you sure there's nothing to worry about? I think I'll go ahead and ask David if he'll join us. It's best to let her handle it. It is less humid today than it was yesterday. They can't stop me. I swerved to avoid hitting a skunk. Have you talked to him recently? No, I want to pay in cash.

913-444-8093

We enjoyed the dinner to the full. Damon almost always falls asleep at night hugging his teddy bear. I hurried my clothes on. Miriamne is really angry.

913-444-8093

I'm coming home, Russ. He once belonged to the Fukuda faction. I'm thinking about which college might be best for me. The countries concerned settled the dispute by peaceful means. I want to avoid unnecessary risks. Are you trying to get me mad? Why did you buy such an expensive dictionary?

913-444-8093

You've gotten better. She is no less beautiful than her sister is. It's not too late to tell Judge that you love him. Jacobson said he liked it.

913-444-8093

He's only a couple of years younger than me. Who is paying for this? What's bugging Gerard? It was Leith who told me where you were. Amos doesn't seem to be able to get started today. Look, it's very easy to fall down now if you're not careful. He didn't want me to comfort him. Cristopher and Neil both don't know how to speak French. He went on singing. This problem is easier than that.

913-444-8093

I didn't want you to give Kari any money.